Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 26639
-
08-13-25 19:16 #24254Senior Member

Posts: 404Skinny
She visited residence inn of KC Marriott I believe right after she retired LOL. Skinny and drugs, seems to be a thing.
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 18:26 #24253Senior Member

Posts: 157Glad to see trouble getting the recognition she deserves. She's absolutely amazing.
Originally Posted by BudMan455
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/602074021810
-
08-13-25 18:24 #24252Senior Member

Posts: 144Vexxaa / Jay / MILF Manor
I have seen Jay multiple times in the past but I can no longer recommend or endorse seeing her. I have tried multiple times to reach out and set something up, I was a regular of hers with no problems but it seems she has moved into the requesting deposits and then not seeing clients phase as well as pushing her OF page. I have tried to contact her about some members who gave deposits and then heard nothing back but I get no reply. However she does reply when I use a new number wanting to set up a date and immediately requests deposits. This could just be a awkward situation, but I'm thinking most have been either pushed to buy her content or have been pushed for a deposit and then get ghosted. Also noticed she has been posting all over the state on the same days, so just a warning to some that she may now be deposit and dash.
Last edited by StudMan90; 08-13-25 at 18:25. Reason: Name typo
-
08-13-25 18:14 #24251Senior Member

Posts: 157Sophia just posted.
Originally Posted by ChanceTa
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/402400839412
Last I heard she wasn't doing so well. Her and her bf picked up a habit. Play safe!
-
08-13-25 18:04 #24250Regular Member

Posts: 17August
Definitely real expensive and overweight. Bigger than her pics and uglier. 250 hh head sucked pussy was dry and she looked to have a case of eczema going on really bad or drug use. Don't recommend unless prices were different. If her "pictures" are attractive, I'd recommend seeing Trouble. Best provider in the city IMO.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 11:25 #24249Regular Member

Posts: 23Bean, didn't see any indication of drugs when I was there. She wasn't bouncing off the walls or almost asleep like some of the women that I was going to have an appointment with. In those cases, I just ended things, some of whom are well established providers on reputable sites. You just never know until you're there.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
I did my routine visible check in the room and bathroom while we were chatting. She held a good conversation, but I get how the look can make any of us a little concerned. Price was as she advertised and I had a great time. She was very attentive and seemed into the play, so I'll probably see her again when I'm in GR or if she returns to Detroit.
-
08-13-25 11:13 #24248Senior Member

Posts: 262Pic #1 and #3 are Yanna Marie:
Originally Posted by Masw980
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/yyannamariee/
-
08-13-25 10:48 #24247Senior Member

Posts: 136Amelia
Quick update on Amelia I met last week.
Good comms and direction to her hotel.
No waiting in the parking lot but 2 or 3 min.
Looks better in pictures and her attitude is awesome.
Opened the door in a very nice outfit. Says she's bysexual and has a girlfriend but loves to dick.
Everything covered unfortunately 😕 but was enthusiastic. CBJ, date, and a couple different positions. She took a good pounding which is what I needed. Jumped in her shower and went home happy.
I will repeat for sure when funds are available. Please treat her nice.
Oh and she's tall 6 ft. Beautiful though. Soft body but sexy.
100 for SS.
Further details you can PM me. No link but I have digits for senior members.
Stay safe fellas.
P.S. Stop overpaying for GPS.
-
08-13-25 08:30 #24246Senior Member

Posts: 30Trouble
I met with Trouble late night awhile back at a nice room in cascade. It was late and she had been drinking and only wanted K9, fine with me for a QV, pounded that big ass while she complained too big. Finished in the bag and split. Haven't seen her add in a bit or I'd give a link.
-
08-13-25 06:36 #24245Senior Member

Posts: 54Best BJ
Any info on "Best BJ in Town"? Need a good solid head provider who doesn't break the bank.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/665161521276
-
08-12-25 22:47 #24244Regular Member

Posts: 170She's a spinner with a lithe, sexy body. I wouldn't call her skinny. I've seen her for a few years, and I've never seen any sign of drug use.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 19:36 #24243Senior Member

Posts: 404Dallas
Was the rate $250 hh? I have stayed away from her due to past / current drug issues. Skinny to me is a yellow flag, not all skinny girls are users but some look really nice in the early phases of their addiction too.
Originally Posted by Ksiem76
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 18:56 #24242Senior Member

Posts: 514That is my assumption as well. JK.
Originally Posted by Pete3854
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 18:34 #24241Senior Member

Posts: 586JustKteepin
JK text me, info on Pixje! Bottum.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 16:26 #24240Senior Member

Posts: 161I second the endorsement for Honey. Great dfk, daty, fiv. Total GFE. Even speaks Greek. She told me she slowly getting out of the hobby. She texts me now and then when she is available. Usually on Thursday and Friday. Keep trying. She is a great experience.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





