The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 1091 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32099
    Quote Originally Posted by StartUp  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Rose was going to be in Cincinnati via X and reached out to her. Setup a meeting and met her at a hotel north of the city. She looks like her pics but is somewhat shy. We chatted for a while and then had a lot of fun. She is on some meds so she didn't flake out this time.

    https://tryst.link/online/sophia-rose37
    Is she serious with that verification stuff? No way in hell am I sending my license and fucking LinkedIn, are you kidding? Hell I'll send a DEPOSIT before I do that!

  2. #32098
    Quote Originally Posted by StartUp  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Rose was going to be in Cincinnati via X and reached out to her. Setup a meeting and met her at a hotel north of the city. She looks like her pics but is somewhat shy. We chatted for a while and then had a lot of fun. She is on some meds so she didn't flake out this time.

    https://tryst.link/online/sophia-rose37
    She's a sweet girl. Always stays in the same place. A bit mechanical but very nice.

  3. #32097

    Sophia Rose

    I saw that Rose was going to be in Cincinnati via X and reached out to her. Setup a meeting and met her at a hotel north of the city. She looks like her pics but is somewhat shy. We chatted for a while and then had a lot of fun. She is on some meds so she didn't flake out this time.

    https://tryst.link/online/sophia-rose37

  4. #32096

    Sexy Red

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191602664 Finally tried Red today and what a treat. Much better in person than pictures. Very inviting and skilled. Was a pleasure all the way around clean room clean body and great skills. Wish I had gone sooner. Just a cool person to talk to as well.

  5. #32095

    Sweet

    GFE, rimming, ass to pussy, ball licking and sucking, face sitting, g-spot massage, handjob, light kissing body, DATY, finger in vagina, DFK, FJ, doggy style, Greek, fantasies, dinner, BBBJ, Role playing games.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    I got to visit Jessie recently. Her body looked just like her pics, and she had a very cute / attractive face. Probably the hottest DI person I've seen.

    She took direction well and her skills were up to the task, and the 30 minutes flew by and went pretty much how I thought it would.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessiesimps-2-0-2-5

  6. #32094

    Jessie

    I got to visit Jessie recently. Her body looked just like her pics, and she had a very cute / attractive face. Probably the hottest DI person I've seen.

    She took direction well and her skills were up to the task, and the 30 minutes flew by and went pretty much how I thought it would.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessiesimps-2-0-2-5

  7. #32093

    Leighbby

    Anyone knows Leighbby number or know what going on? I have not bean abble to get in touch w her. Tia. Have fun be safe. Mg.

  8. #32092
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinger19  [View Original Post]
    I may have found a unicorn.

    I'm meeting up Thursday for an evening. I've already spoken with her about some of my "friends" I could potentially hook her up with.

    If you're interested, drop me a line.

    She's 19, black, sexy body and a college student.

    I'll report back about my experience after Thursday's encounter.
    Kinger19 - Clean out your PM. You can't accept PMs. Thanks.

  9. #32091
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Allegedly the same folks that brought VivianKim and LizzyKim to Cincinnati.
    Oh awesome. I really enjoyed time with both of them. Thank you for the intel.

  10. #32090
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Allegedly the same folks that brought VivianKim and LizzyKim to Cincinnati.
    That's good intel. I saw Vivian Kim twice when she was here. She's a real treasure.

  11. #32089

    Kash

    I saw her about a year and a half ago. I posted a review if you want to look it up but in a nutshell, she looked good but completely uninspired performance.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCummer420  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191376648

    Has anyone had experience with the provider that currently goes by Kash?

  12. #32088

    tim

    Quote Originally Posted by Ado1819  [View Original Post]
    https://www.topinternationalmodels.com/ Anyone has information on this one? Got a message advertising it recently. I thought it was related to bluefurredfox because of my recent interaction with them. But I just looked at the Columbus post and it seems like bluefurredfox has different site called redfoxclub? So, I'm assuming it's not them.
    Allegedly the same folks that brought VivianKim and LizzyKim to Cincinnati.

  13. #32087
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191376648

    Has anyone had experience with the provider that currently goes by Kash?

  14. #32086

    Probably Wants A Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike324  [View Original Post]
    That's an Arkansas area code. And she seems to mainly post in Little Rock Arkansas. But I also found other ads from her in Columbus, Denver Co, Fayetteville Arkansas, and Louisville around the same time she was posting in Cinci. And some posts are from different cities but posted on the same date. Here's one example (blacked out part of the phone number in case it's not allowed.).

    I would say scam.
    Girls post in multiple markets hoping some sucker will give them a deposit, knowing they're never going to see them. Probably not even a girl.

  15. #32085

    Essence. Arkansas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her already? Looks really good to me. Thanks for any information.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4794353229
    That's an Arkansas area code. And she seems to mainly post in Little Rock Arkansas. But I also found other ads from her in Columbus, Denver Co, Fayetteville Arkansas, and Louisville around the same time she was posting in Cinci. And some posts are from different cities but posted on the same date. Here's one example (blacked out part of the phone number in case it's not allowed.).

    I would say scam.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LittleRock Arkansas.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape