Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 17049
-
08-20-25 12:49 #16404Senior Member

Posts: 125Olivia -
This one is unbelievably greedy and materialistic. You've been warned.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-0ed188b80f24
-
08-20-25 00:19 #16403Senior Member

Posts: 34Jade
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-f0889e3fb9a5
I've met this one before, and it ain't good. She lies, she cheats, she steal, takes advantage of others: these are the things I've had to deal with her. Had to snoop a little bit to find out she was with others despite saying she didn't have other partners.
-
08-13-25 14:32 #16402Senior Member

Posts: 270Pics?
Can you post pics of her? I can't see the profile.
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 09:02 #16401Senior Member

Posts: 1620Totally agree
Can't fix stupid it goes that deep! Back in the day fellas I booked strippers and topless waitresses. I know back in the way back. Anyway a really hot stripper single mom who eventually got totally out of the game came into my office and told me don't you realize that everyone in this business has a screw loose? That's me captain obvious I'm naive so I believe thanks old man stosh sitting the f back down and shutting the f back up.
Originally Posted by BrickForm
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 23:01 #16400Regular Member

Posts: 9Amy is real
Thank you. Planning to meet.
Originally Posted by Malfoy829
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 10:27 #16399Senior Member

Posts: 198I am still reeling from my early mistakes and hate to hear this kind of shit. It was my pure pleasure, and no she will probably never learn.
Originally Posted by ClearlyFakeUse
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 17:32 #16398Senior Member

Posts: 381Sara or Sophia
Finally met up with her as she claimed to have ended it with the BF. Kept complaining that it hurt and the smell was terrible. Horribly distracting. I see her on the site all the time so I think she is definitely a pro but no one taught her proper hygiene. For 5 x $, I expected so much better.
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 16:35 #16397Senior Member

Posts: 165New profile
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-898da07b0121
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
She changed her profile, now Kate, 20, Oswego. She has messaged me from both the new and prior profiles. I wish I could mess with her but I can't communicate with her as I have let my premium lapse and don't intent to renew just to cause her grief.
-
08-11-25 12:05 #16396Senior Member

Posts: 25Wow, thanks! I was just trying to put people on alert, wasn't expecting a full-scale Ocean's 11 style vengeance extraction type mission. She's definitely playing a stupid game, hopefully she wises up before the stupid prizes start arriving. Or not, some people never learn.
Originally Posted by BrickForm
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 10:05 #16395Senior Member

Posts: 109Saw her twice
I've seen kailey twice at her apartment in berwyn and didn have any problems. Second time I noticed some things. Her boyfriend is def pimping her out. She is 18. She had her last name on her mailbox so I googled her name and sure enough she is a troubled teen. News reports of her being missing from home multiple times. Noticed cut marks all up and down her leg. Def have issues. So I stopped replying to her. She still tries to contact me but I ignore her. To my fellow mongers who dealt with her prior to December of 2024. She was 17 at that time. Just a heads up.
Originally Posted by ClearlyFakeUse
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 15:45 #16394Senior Member

Posts: 198Crazy, that she really thought she could continue on with her scam and eventually not have it turn on her. Mess with the bull get the horns, she really got lucky I told her. One day she would either get smacked or pinched with the bs she is pulling. No Sir, thanks for the offer! LOL! Good luck Gentlemen!
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 17:31 #16393Regular Member

Posts: 14Hero
Not all hero's wear caps! Well done my friend.
Originally Posted by BrickForm
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 08:32 #16392Senior Member

Posts: 1620Awesome!
I love reading these in that a taste of these c*nts own game is what they need to get their face rubbed in it! Thing is and they are so so dense they don't realize it whatsoever. Take me for instance. I am an old stale f*ck have spendable cash or mad money and would not mind paying decently for a nice young thing under me to plow through. They just don't get it thanks again for this report. Can I put you in my will?
Originally Posted by BrickForm
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 01:39 #16391Senior Member

Posts: 381Chloe
For those that have reached out for her contact info, word to the wise, with this one, it is all about persistence. Keep trying to reach out. She once bragged about having over 350 messages on Seeking. Just have to stay on it and keep hitting her up every day or two.
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 00:35 #16390Senior Member

Posts: 34Jayla
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-99844f60df95
Contacted with her and we have a meet up. However the pictures she has sent have been grainy. So I'd like to see if anyone has dealt with her.












Reply With Quote






