Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 555 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 8317
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7627
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    Any one see her with any info.

    I love her tiny tits.

    Any info pm me or on here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/191490247
    I'm interested in the others in her ad profiles than her. Hope someone recognizes them.

  2. #7626
    Quote Originally Posted by URLSurfer  [View Original Post]
    If you're into tiny titties like I am, have you seen Melissa?

    She has an athletic body with the best tiny titties for her frame. Good company and good times.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...111/7252339205

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/7252339205
    The board has mixed reviews on her. Some claim she's great and other claim she's a thief with a violent pimp. Good luck.

  3. #7625

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    Any one see her with any info.

    I love her tiny tits.

    Any info pm me or on here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/191490247
    If you're into tiny titties like I am, have you seen Melissa?

    She has an athletic body with the best tiny titties for her frame. Good company and good times.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...111/7252339205

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/7252339205
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 66f517ca740f4425c158defb790ec28d_f.jpg‎   612980be7c6edc3c1c9d3fa811505ce8_f.jpg‎   c9a36d4477b06c35a1037a64bfee9eed_f.jpg‎   main_6768f9b7d8c90.jpg‎  
    Last edited by URLSurfer; 08-14-25 at 23:24. Reason: Adding link

  4. #7624

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    Any one see her with any info.

    I love her tiny tits.

    Any info pm me or on here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/191490247
    I've seen her a couple of times, most recent was in Jan of this year. Man, I forgot to post a review for her.

    Looks like her pics and looks very hot in person rocking those tattoos. She came to my hotel dress casual in a knee length dress. Alone in the elevator heading to my room, she let me know that she was not wearing any panties and told me to put my hand up her dress to find out myself. Very hot.

    $300 / hr was the donation. Not sure if she is Greek friendly or CIP OK, as I wanted to finish shoving my dick down her throat as I unload my balls.

    This girl can take what you give her, we did all the positions with me finishing down her throat as I face fucked her with her head hanging off the bed.

    Oh yeah, and her body is tight, I enjoyed showering and standing behind her rubbing my hands over her soapy tiny titties. I really enjoy a nice pair of small to tiny tits every now and then.

    If you have a premium account on EM, you can read her positive reviews there.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dakota-escort-las-vegas-1076216
    Last edited by URLSurfer; 08-14-25 at 22:49. Reason: Adding link

  5. #7623
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    Any one see her with any info.

    I love her tiny tits.

    Any info pm me or on here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/191490247
    Curious to hear how that goes.

  6. #7622

    Might see this one Saturday

    Any one see her with any info.

    I love her tiny tits.

    Any info pm me or on here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/191490247

  7. #7621

    Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/283011659224

    Just wondering if anybody has had fun with her? Says she's bb and greek friendly. PM me if you have any details good or bad.
    She's super hard to get ahold of. After a half a dozen times of her responding hours to weeks (yes, weeks) later. I gave up. Her ad is tempting though.

  8. #7620
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    This ad uses the same number. It's a different chick. I would waste the message and avoid it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...-/096977494738
    I was corrected. It's the same in other ads. But I also find the ones who do fancy font tricks in their ads with bolds and emojis are usually spam and bots. I'd avoid but you guys do what works for you.

  9. #7619
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/283011659224

    Just wondering if anybody has had fun with her? Says she's bb and greek friendly. PM me if you have any details good or bad.
    This ad uses the same number. It's a different chick. I would waste the message and avoid it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...-/096977494738

  10. #7618

    Recommendations

    Anyone care to dm me some recommendations?

  11. #7617
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockPlease  [View Original Post]
    Good luck actually having her show up. I've tried no less than five times and she flaked every time.
    Says she has incall. Says she perfers bare so ill give it the ol try ill let you guys know if I dump a load in her ass LOL.

  12. #7616

    Huge Flake

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/283011659224

    Just wondering if anybody has had fun with her? Says she's bb and greek friendly. PM me if you have any details good or bad.
    Good luck actually having her show up. I've tried no less than five times and she flaked every time.

  13. #7615

    Anybody seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/283011659224

    Just wondering if anybody has had fun with her? Says she's bb and greek friendly. PM me if you have any details good or bad.

  14. #7614
    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    BTW, I know there's quite a Kelsey fan club; I suggested to her that we do a creampie gang bang on her and she was more than excited about the idea-.
    I'm down. Set it up. Do a hat pull for numbers for order.

  15. #7613

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape