Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37450
    Made an appointment and got Claire. She's not a Latina but Thai, however, with a darker complexion, hence why I thought she was Latina at first. Gave a great massage (probably the best non-licensed one I've gotten), strong, not a half bad body from what it felt like, and has great teasing skills (it's indirect teasing she incorporates with the actual massage). HJ was stellar as it felt like she was actually massaging my dick and genuinely wanted feedback. Some fake moans but she was attractive enough that I accepted it. I didn't last as long as I usually do, but I'm not ashamed. She gave me a better hand job than 95% of the women I've been with, sex work or not.

    The price is a little more than what I'm used to, and unsure of her schedule. It doesn't sound like it but I hope there can be more since her personality isn't half bad (said "DAMN!" like 5 times during our session) and I wouldn't mind seeing her with her guard down some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    Is Nicole (Claire) a Latina? I went over this past weekend and the mama san was originally going to send in one of the older frumpier Asian ladies, I stopped her and asked if I could get this Latina that was standing in the hall. Pretty sure she said her name was Claire. Top notch massage with a great amount of teasing. The only bad news was the expected tip for L1 (and apparently that's about it--at least on your first visit with her). But she was attractive with a nice chest and like I said a really excellent massage. With the 1 hr deep tissue fee and tips I got out for just about $200 which was about $50 cheaper than one of the other options I considered, but more than the $150 I usually spend for the same service at Princess Thai.

  2. #37449

    Finally got to NiNi

    Got a chance to stop by and see Nini. Its worth the visit for sure. Caution though. She was wearing some type of glitter and I got it on me. Luckily it didn't present an issue for me, but may for others.

  3. #37448

    Anyone try salina from orange spa?

    As the title states, was looking to give her a try. Anybody try her before? Or any other recs from orange?

  4. #37447
    Troll put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 33

    JasonWI

    Clear your inbox can't reply to your message request.

  5. #37446
    Troll put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 33

    OG Spot LOL Right Next to The Alderwomens Office

    Quote Originally Posted by IggyD  [View Original Post]
    Business as usual, moved to OG building.
    OG Spot literally next door to Julia Ramirez's office.

    For those that don't know Julia Ramirez is making a bid for a run for mayor so I expect her area to be spa free soon but just my troll thoughts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2276.jpg‎  

  6. #37445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 304

    No worries guys

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan  [View Original Post]
    I heard everyone favorite spot Orange got popped for good this time. Guess they aren't untouchable. Heard it from a reliable source.
    Business as usual, moved to OG building.

  7. #37444

    Wow!

    It has been awhile since we get legit info here! My guess is they will be up and running. Under 3 k fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan  [View Original Post]
    Long as they don't investigate they'll be ok but how things been going lately don't hold your breath.

  8. #37443
    Long as they don't investigate they'll be ok but how things been going lately don't hold your breath.

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfHi5  [View Original Post]
    5 days is not for good I don't believe?

  9. #37442

    Broadway Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SexWithJesus69  [View Original Post]
    So I randomly found out she's at Broadway spa going by Claire. Nicole was definitely one of my faves at Princess Thai. Zoe there is decent but massage is subpar.
    Is Nicole (Claire) a Latina? I went over this past weekend and the mama san was originally going to send in one of the older frumpier Asian ladies, I stopped her and asked if I could get this Latina that was standing in the hall. Pretty sure she said her name was Claire. Top notch massage with a great amount of teasing. The only bad news was the expected tip for L1 (and apparently that's about it--at least on your first visit with her). But she was attractive with a nice chest and like I said a really excellent massage. With the 1 hr deep tissue fee and tips I got out for just about $200 which was about $50 cheaper than one of the other options I considered, but more than the $150 I usually spend for the same service at Princess Thai.

  10. #37441

    Not 'For Good'

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan  [View Original Post]
    Go back and look at the post I added pictures.
    5 days is not for good I don't believe?

  11. #37440
    Go back and look at the post I added pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Usually they pages go down whwn this happens and booker does not answer. I exchanged messaged with booker yesterday. I

    .

  12. #37439

    When. ?

    Usually they pages go down whwn this happens and booker does not answer. I exchanged messaged with booker yesterday. I

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan  [View Original Post]
    I heard everyone favorite spot Orange got popped for good this time. Guess they aren't untouchable. Heard it from a reliable source.
    .

  13. #37438

    Orange

    I heard everyone favorite spot Orange got popped for good this time. Guess they aren't untouchable. Heard it from a reliable source.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1418.jpg‎   IMG_1419.jpg‎   IMG_1420.jpg‎  

  14. #37437

    Macau

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    Parking Lincoln Towed my car. 185, pulled up to the door Vivian was giving me the ok parking sign for my car. Came out it was gorn. Elaine and Vivain paid the bill.

    And took me to get it.

    Dmichaels69 we remember Vivian, at Macau, and lisa at moon all from Sennia's miss that place. Big Tom me Doc. Lisa made coca cola chicken on Friday.
    It could be someone else just calling herself Vivian, or maybe Nowhere500 was lucky. The place doesn't worth the risk.

  15. #37436

    Macau

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Ami was good, but she left. Vivi is old, unattractive, and lazy. L1 might be available, but not necessarily on the first visit. She massages with one hand while sending messages with the other, always. Moreover, there is no place to park most of the time. It's probably the worst shop in Chi town.
    It was my first time and L1 was certainly available. This comment does not mirror my experience at all. Also there was plenty of parking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape