Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 5331
-
08-14-25 19:04 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 75Anyone kno the current lineup at sky with descriptions?
-
08-14-25 17:27 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 54Upfront pay
Any of you prefer to pay upfront or do you wait to see how it goes or depends what your looking for? Don't want FS, just seeing what you suggest thanks stay safe.
-
08-13-25 18:38 #4954Senior Member

Posts: 975I try to not think about the sanitation at massage parlors.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
One lady talked me out of one at Chang-Mi (now sky) when it was about -15 degrees outside that day. I don't blame her for not wanting to get wet.
-
08-13-25 14:06 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 779Ts
I was told by therapist that the Phoenix TS was not so clean. She advised against using it. What is your opinion.
Originally Posted by VladiMonster
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 18:45 #4952Regular Member

Posts: 17Table Showers
Let's Relax does not. Phoenix Massage does for $20 upcharge.
Originally Posted by TitanGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 18:42 #4951Senior Member

Posts: 975Reports on her here are favorable. But not full service.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 15:37 #4950Senior Member

Posts: 136Let's Relax. Table Shower
Never asked, but never heard of anyone getting one.
Originally Posted by TitanGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 13:28 #4949Senior Member

Posts: 447Table Shower?
Do they have a table shower?
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 13:19 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 447Check escort section
She is currently being discussed in the escort section now. Overall a favorable report.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 10:13 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 1057Curious
I was wondering if anyone had any info on this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/661667505961
-
08-12-25 10:10 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 1057Mini
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...g/289065723234
I am coming to Maumee for the end of summer holiday and was hoping to find a full service GFE encounter but found Mini who seems to have escort donations. Am I wrong?
-
08-12-25 00:14 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 136Let's Relax
Was in to Relax on Sunday.
Asked for the newer girl, Yuyu (sp?
Escorted to a room, got undressed, laid face down and covered my lower half with a towel. She came in, took the towel off and threw it on the floor. Done with being covered real quick.
The massage was OK, not great, but ok. She let me rub her legs a little, she was wearing shorts and got my hands under the shorts a short distance.
On the flip she immediately sprayed my hands with hand sanitizer and then wiped it off. (Good sign) She rubbed my chest a little and teased the boys. My hand slid under her shirt and she took and pulled up her shirt and bra to a pair of nice firm Cs. Touch and suck allowed. After a few I slid my hand up her shorts and the shorts and panties came down to her knees. No further. I could touch and rub, but it was like a door and couldn't get inside.
Guessing with the number of men she sees she is concerned about germs and such.
65 entrance fee and I donated $.
I'll go back. 😁.
-
08-08-25 21:00 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 334Sky
Thank you Willy, glad to see someone else knows what I'm talking about. It definitely goes a long way and the girls give you that extra special attention and service.
Originally Posted by WillyJones
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 15:46 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 481Sky
I've been to Sky many times last year. In my experiences I have gotten the same service with tipping a little extra, but I have gotten it with much more enthusiasm and attention to detail. The extra attention and enthusiasm the provider gives me is well worth a Jackson or two.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 13:37 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 1471Was going to ask this.
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




