Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 975 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 14621
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12521

    Nina

    Anyone celebrate with the birthday princess yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...t/145305455816

  2. #12520
    Quote Originally Posted by PDuffy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...h/436552776528

    I'm always a little Leary of Ladies in PC area since our LE has been known to set up stings. But she has one photo that shows a little more than most so has me interested. Anyone seen her or know her? TY.
    She legit. Used work Ft Myers area. Looks as if she moved.

  3. #12519

    Pretty sure that's Nykee

    Quote Originally Posted by PDuffy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...h/436552776528

    I'm always a little Leary of Ladies in PC area since our LE has been known to set up stings. But she has one photo that shows a little more than most so has me interested. Anyone seen her or know her? TY.
    Nykee has been reviewed here before. Her menu is wide open, but unfortunately she is willing to given out information on other mongers. Nothing is discreet with this one. For this reason I stay away.

  4. #12518

    Pc

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...h/436552776528

    I'm always a little Leary of Ladies in PC area since our LE has been known to set up stings. But she has one photo that shows a little more than most so has me interested. Anyone seen her or know her? TY.

  5. #12517

    Little Bit

    Little Bit use to be with Jen over by the river, they haven't been together in years. I still have her didgts if interested.

  6. #12516

    Birthday Man

    Happy birthday Thick!

  7. #12515
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    Happy birthday man.
    Thick,

    Are's post is Legen. Wait for it. Dary!!

    Happy Birthday!

  8. #12514
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Little Bit did hang with Jen for quite a while. This bronze girl was with Jen after little Bit moved on. I'm not sure if Jen is still doing doubles with her, but they did for a while.
    Jen's not doing doubles with anyone right now. She has been on an extended vacay.

  9. #12513
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStop25  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I am curious about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/027649568931

    Has anyone seen her? Is this little Bit who used to hang out with Jen?

    Also, has anyone seen this girl yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bored-at-home-come-see-me-/885769688783
    The second girl. Yes. She is very attractive. Her eyes. Pics are very accurate. Sucks a mean one and can take a good pounding. Not a clock watcher. I seen her probably 3. 4 times twice in Naples. Hope this helps.

  10. #12512

    Hey thick

    Happy birthday man.

  11. #12511

    No, that's not little Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStop25  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I am curious about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/027649568931

    Has anyone seen her? Is this little Bit who used to hang out with Jen?

    Also, has anyone seen this girl yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bored-at-home-come-see-me-/885769688783
    Little Bit did hang with Jen for quite a while. This bronze girl was with Jen after little Bit moved on. I'm not sure if Jen is still doing doubles with her, but they did for a while.

  12. #12510

    Immokalee

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG69  [View Original Post]
    Its like a nightclub place called Cubanos, right on the main road going before going towards the turn to goto the casino. I haven't been myself, but I've heard from people that have been there. There are hot girls and easily to get, but the place sounds very sketchy and someone was stabbed there a while back. I wouldn't recommend going alone. Friday nights are what I'm told is the best time to go.
    Would like to read a report from someone or a couple of people who have actually been there.

  13. #12509

    Little bit?

    Hey everyone. I am curious about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/027649568931

    Has anyone seen her? Is this little Bit who used to hang out with Jen?

    Also, has anyone seen this girl yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bored-at-home-come-see-me-/885769688783

  14. #12508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Immokalle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rn239  [View Original Post]
    Some mongers on here have reported a bar in Immokalee that has all you need. Bussing girls from Miami. No idea where this bar is located. Never been myself.

    Did you do a search on here?
    Its like a nightclub place called Cubanos, right on the main road going before going towards the turn to goto the casino. I haven't been myself, but I've heard from people that have been there. There are hot girls and easily to get, but the place sounds very sketchy and someone was stabbed there a while back. I wouldn't recommend going alone. Friday nights are what I'm told is the best time to go.

  15. #12507

    B m w

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarops  [View Original Post]
    Yeah went til you find out what the GF wants 700 for hh and 900 for hour Hahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah.
    Not for nothing but I think I can get a good BMW for that amount of money. If someone pays that I just have to say (Thank you Mother Fucker) ciao mongers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape