Escort Review: Cuddle Comfort
+
Submit Review
Results 316 to 330 of 1389
-
08-12-25 06:07 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 99GoldenGlow
Any reports on her?
-
08-11-25 19:51 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 58She looks great.
Originally Posted by MrChamp
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 15:08 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 126LittlBunny
Anyone met this young lady LittlBunny? She is from Winston-Salem.
-
08-10-25 22:39 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 29Virtual cuddling?
Has anyone tried a virtual session? Wondering if some run it basically as a cam girl deal. It's hard to find info on this, maybe it's worth TOFTT.
-
08-10-25 11:48 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 132PrettyBleu
I have met her. She was naked and I was not. Some roaming allowed but limited. I hear she has new boobs now. Others think she might loosen up after a few visits but I have discretely probed that via text and have concluded that's not likely so haven't been back. But as always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 09:52 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 323Hezekiah93
Anyone tried this out? Been communicating with her but haven't got together yet.
-
08-09-25 15:11 #1068Senior Member

Posts: 86Pretty Blue
Saw her once. Cute girl and very tall. Will not do anything until second visit which consists of a naked cuddle with her, with just her being naked and no mutual touch. But again, YMMV.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 13:16 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 205Mncuddler
The dream was platonic platonic platonic. Oh did I say it was platonic. Not sure much is on the table. I was messaged to dream again but have not done so. Maybe others had a different experience.
-
08-09-25 09:44 #1066Senior Member

Posts: 130Info
Hi any info on prettyblue2021.
I'm new to this cuddle she has good communication.
Anyone see her and she allows FS and how much thanks guys.
-
08-08-25 21:15 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 32Agree and girls with little extra are more open and friendly.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 00:41 #1064Senior Member

Posts: 766Mncuddler
This was my experience as well. She is very friendly and communicative but doesn't seem open to extras. May be one of those YMMV girls.
Originally Posted by PapiKulo
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 23:36 #1063Senior Member

Posts: 195Strictly platonic
I had the pleasure of meeting her last weekend. Very nice young gal. Communication was perfect. She came to my hotel. However she is strictly platonic.
Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson
[View Original Post]
Also she is big. I don't think bbq but bigger maybe? I guess it's the eye of the beholder kinda thing. Finally dawned to me why she doesn't have body shots. Usually girls who have no body shots are bigger and or just strictly platonic. Anyways hope you have a good time if you commit. Cheers.
-
08-06-25 07:34 #1062Senior Member

Posts: 126How was your session with her?
Could you please dm me the session experience?
Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 16:18 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 110CocotheBelle
Thanks for taking one for the team. I was seriously thinking about that one.
Originally Posted by Bulldog35
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 15:51 #1060Senior Member

Posts: 267Ladyface2
Curious to know if anyone has seen her. She has been on CC for a while. I've sent her several messages and she has never responded.











Reply With Quote




