Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 30805
-
08-14-25 04:01 #28390Senior Member

Posts: 30April Experience
3rd dream with April. Have only dreamt of bbj the previous times this time the dream was a tasty DATY and missionary. I will say it was a fantastic session and we'll worth the admission. She has always been sweet in the dreams and love her openmindedness and willingness to please. My experiences have been she aims to please and is a quality experience. Treat her with respect. She offered a massage in the 2nd dream and based on last dream I believe it would be a quality massage and willing to find out if all her services are as good as the 3 dreams I've had. That's usually my experience is Experience is a deal breaker and The April experience has been sweet dreams. No nightmare at all. Highly recommend the April Experience.
-
08-14-25 01:43 #28389Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone seen these 2?
Any experience with these 2?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9844590320
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/191423996
-
08-13-25 23:18 #28388Senior Member

Posts: 77Just use image search
Seriously. Every time you see a new ad, search the images. This one's been a fake listing for ages.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 21:29 #28387Senior Member

Posts: 37Skye
I totally remember her. She was a great time. But you are right, those are definitely the pics she used some years back. If you take the plunge I'd definitely be interested to hear about it!
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 16:09 #28386Senior Member

Posts: 214Skye
Here's a blast from the past. Haven't seen an ad from her since the backpage days. I only saw her once but if my memory serves me correctly she was a good time. Didn't appear to have any demons either. Might have to schedule some time with her. However she seems to be using the same pictures as she did when I saw her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/285949675197
-
08-13-25 09:13 #28385Senior Member

Posts: 238Likely not real. Only way to even contact "her" is to book an appointment on her website. But, if she was real and looked like her pictures, I'd bang her like a screen door in a cat 5 hurricane.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 07:33 #28384Senior Member

Posts: 38Isis Raleigh
Not going to go into details but package is not same as pics. Probably way older pics. Especially face is completely different. I would avoid.
https://tryst.link/escort/isis-usa-2025
-
08-12-25 20:55 #28383Senior Member

Posts: 234Raina the goat
Just got a message from Raina that she is back in town for a bit. Last she was here I saw her for a covered BJ and it was damn good. I'm definitely going to see what the BBBJ is like. I can only imagine and can't wait to see her.
I will say the first meeting she definitely had an attitude on coms. Setting up was rough because if you don't respond as fast as she likes she will cry about you being a timewaster and block you.
But if you can book with her the BJ is worth it.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/191505842
-
08-12-25 20:12 #28382Senior Member

Posts: 320Always find the good ones! I wonder who the "About Us" is on her introductory page.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
Also to get the BBJ you have to pay extra 50 and provide a clean test
-
08-12-25 20:04 #28381Senior Member

Posts: 223Alexis Monet
Do any of you have any experience with Alexis Monet? I searched the forum and came up with zilch. She posts on the STG. She looks too good to be posting there and she is free of tattoos which instantly raises my suspicion that this is just a scam. Is she legit and does she look like her photos?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/363833001297
http://alexismonet.simplybook.me/
-
08-12-25 19:31 #28380Regular Member

Posts: 18Yea, this is why I asked
The little head is tempted, but the big head is wary.
Originally Posted by SexGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 14:11 #28379Senior Member

Posts: 274Yup hung out with her last week.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 13:04 #28378Senior Member

Posts: 269Amber
Has anyone seen Amber since she's been back? If so, does she host out of her house or a room? Is she sober these days?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/caucasian_w/summer-is-in-full-affect-stay-/492031325911
-
08-12-25 02:55 #28377Senior Member

Posts: 125Even the updated photos don't get the blood flowing toward the little head.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 21:53 #28376Senior Member

Posts: 52Wow
And I got a call from a gentleman that said I could pay my back taxes with gift cards, LOL. Those things are magical. Thanks for the heads up to avoid this scammer.
Originally Posted by SilKill
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




