Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 2174
-
08-17-25 03:57 #1559Senior Member

Posts: 243Spoiled myself this week
I decided to spoil myself this week. I saw Melissa on one day (not an Asian provider - https://tryst.link/escort/melisa1890). Pin on one day. Then Chisato the next. Both from HappyCastle.
Contacted the handler and had an effortless screening process. Sent a redacted pic of my DL and a redacted pic of my work ID. Got the location and the handler came to my car to walk me to the apartment. Just FYI, no one mentions the security web cams they have set up to watch you as you walk through the living room.
Took off my shoes and switched into house shoes. He knocked on the door and she opened. Pin was not to my tastes. Her body was stacked though! Overall, she lacked technique. I immediately realized that she was not my type, but decided to go through with it. We undressed, took a shower, and came back. She was aggressive and made sure to get her finger in my crack to clean my cheerio. It was not expected and wasn't particularly pleasant. Back in the room, she did about 30 seconds of a massage, started licking and sucking my nipples, then went for a BBBJ. She kept interrupting the BJ to get her cellphone and examine my dick with the camera flashlight. I'm guessing it was an STD check or something. But no. Those are just my veins. She stopped to check about 10x. She then soaked me in baby oil from my nipples down to my knees and was rubbing her body against me, then came up to titty-fuck me for about 5 minutes. She got out a condom and climbed on top for CG. She couldn't / wouldn't slide all the way down to take all of it. We couldn't find a rhythm either. I think she was awkward. Her English isn't great so she kept saying the same 4-5 sentences over and over. Mid fuck it was "Nice to meet you" and "I love you" and "OMG, it's so gooo-" and "yes, fuck me" just over and over and over. We switched up for missionary so I could take the lead. We did that for about 30 seconds before she said "No no no, too much". So we switched again to doggy. We did that for about 10 minutes before she told me my time was almost up. She offered to give me a handjob to finish. I said sure but stopped her because she used a death grip while trying to twist my shit off with the whole pepper grinder technique. We took another shower, and she helped me get dressed. I gave her a hug and left unsatisfied.
https://happycastle168.com/view/23178
I came back the next day though to try Chisato. Night and day experience!
Because I came before. I didn't need the escort up to the apartment. Contacted the handler, parked close by. Sent a message as I approached and he opened the door for me. It's weird that as you message the handler, he calls you baby and sexy and honey. I know it's a guy on the other end answering but ignored it. Same protocol, took off my shoes for the house slippers. He knocked on Chisato's room door. She welcomed me in. Gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and on the neck. #1 she is beautiful in my opinion. And I'm not too particularly crazy for Asians. #2 she is tall as hell for a woman. Probably 5'8 - 5'9. We undressed and went into the shower across the hall. Blue toast and a shower. She focused on cleaning the boys. Back into the room. She laid me down and straddled me. She kissed me and my neck and my ears while rubbing her titties and her landing strip bush against me. She kept saying I was handsome and smelled good. Again with licking my nipples and kissing my stomach (what is it with Asians and licking male nipples?) BBBJ. She sucked on the boys and licked my taint as well. She came back up and was ready to slide me in. but asked first if I wanted a condom (I paid for CFS, but she does offer BFS. So maybe I was going to get a free upgrade). I said yes to the condom. She put it on with her mouth. More CBJ and she finally slid me in. She was dripping wet with no lubricant. We did CG, doggy, CG, I picked her up and fucked her in the air for 30 seconds before we went to missionary. In missionary, she kept grinding her hips to pull me in deeper and deeper. Eventually I came. She told me she really liked it (she faked an orgasm earlier). We laid on the bed and she cuddled against me for about 10 minutes while stroking me gently. She started a 2nd BBBJ and asked if I wanted more. I said that I did, but needed to go. So back into the shower. She washed me off and dried me. We got dressed, she hugged me and gave me a kiss on the lips and I was on my way. Again, Asian women aren't my kryptonite like the Latinas, but I would definitely repeat with her.
https://happycastle168.com/view/23161
-
08-15-25 22:04 #1558Senior Member

Posts: 63TOS screening
Ask if they can screen you with your work email. You just have to email them with a specific sentence in the subject and body.
Originally Posted by FunctionK
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 13:18 #1557Senior Member

Posts: 37Pin follow up
Took the plunge and saw Pin today. After reading TER reviews and reviews here seems like 2 girls might have the same name. None the less, she was amazing. The booty is worth the price of admission alone. She said no DATY which goes against several TER reviews. May just be a YMMV thing. First time with happy agency but verification and communications were impressive. She had a great attitude and very willing to please. I'm probably going back tomorrow. Haha. Be safe!
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 08:18 #1556Senior Member

Posts: 360Eh, she's cute and has nice tits, but she doesn't seem to want to do FS. Paid for 45 minutes and got like 5 minutes of jackhammer BJ and a lackluster massage that was just punching my back.
Originally Posted by EzRydr01
[View Original Post]
Make sure you take the lead, I think is the takeaway. Her "script" will not work out well for you.
-
08-11-25 22:18 #1555Senior Member

Posts: 312Well done
Well done sir!
Originally Posted by FortySix&Two
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 18:17 #1554Regular Member

Posts: 6Seah was great
Had a great time with Seah, very cute woman. Very little English but enough to get by. Went with NURU. No plastic mattress, just a table, but was still fun.
Originally Posted by RaleighRubGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 16:45 #1553Senior Member

Posts: 320Seah
I posted in CLT too and they helped direct me and added links to her.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
https://www.mysecretasian.ch/gallery/luna/index.htm
-
08-11-25 16:31 #1552Senior Member

Posts: 312Seah
I feel like I've seen them before but can't quite put my finger on it.
Originally Posted by FortySix&Two
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 14:45 #1551Senior Member

Posts: 354TOS screen problems
They asked my linkedin, how many connections would be ok?
-
08-11-25 13:40 #1550Regular Member

Posts: 6With a little sleuthing, I believe it may be the woman from this TER ID: 402797.
Same pics.
I booked, will do my best to report back.
Originally Posted by FortySix&Two
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 12:07 #1549Senior Member

Posts: 35HC Pin
No lies told by Dcms18.
Pin is stacked, pretty and fun to be with. Her assets are amazing! That ass though, wow.
-
08-10-25 15:15 #1548Senior Member

Posts: 97Pin
Thanks for the review! Saw she was coming and was wanting to take a shot. Will see her this week and report back.
Originally Posted by Dcms18
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 10:00 #1547Senior Member

Posts: 161HC Pin
Just went to go see Pin this morning, and all I can say she is amazing.
HC has provided some quality Vietnamese girls lately and Pin is on top of my list. She looks just like the pictures on the site, and her service was amazing. Very GFE and sensual. Her breast are natural and big for her small frame and her ass is even better. Treat her well fellas and take care of this one. She just got into town today.
-
08-09-25 17:53 #1546Senior Member

Posts: 320TOS Seah
New one starting Monday. No TER listed or reviews.
Anyone know more?
Photos are great of course.
-
08-08-25 18:14 #1545Senior Member

Posts: 284Your box is full.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
Your Asian review is it recent?
You sid she tight? Like dead fish and won't let you do anything.












Reply With Quote




