Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 2504
-
08-22-25 15:01 #2039Regular Member

Posts: 12Kat
I met with her at CM apartment her massage skills is great but she is very vocal so if you are enjoying toooo much talking and listening to her description of everything she is doing you will enjoy it, unfortunately I don't like too much talking in my session so I didn't really enjoy my session with her.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 14:29 #2038Senior Member

Posts: 37Thats nuts. Never had an issue with the base fee being nuru + HJ. Secret menu items definitely a premium though. Who was it if you don't mind sharing? DM cool too.
Originally Posted by AnotherBogie
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 22:01 #2037Senior Member

Posts: 73Yeah I stopped going to ROM
It was a quick fun ride but started getting ridiculous. Last girl I saw said 3 bills for a HJ and 8 bills for FS. She claimed the $270 advertised fee was only for nuru massage, no HJ included. Back to rub and tugs.
-
08-21-25 13:00 #2036Senior Member

Posts: 27This is getting wild, $270 for a HJ and sometimes the girl acts like she doesn't want to be there.
Originally Posted by DuncanSpur
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 17:06 #2035Senior Member

Posts: 63Did not bite
I did not bite and she just jacked me off. Apparently she is retiring.
Originally Posted by Sigwoof2
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 11:59 #2034Senior Member

Posts: 41ROM girls
Anyone seen any of these girls at ROM lately and can give some details (body type, level of service, etc)? I've not see much about them posted anywhere: Val, Mel, Nova, Taylor, Cindy, Kiana, Kim, Mari, Ella, Tasha? Thanks.
-
08-20-25 02:52 #2033Senior Member

Posts: 284Independents
Anyone use craigslist / massage finder for independents or seen these providers?
https://www.5escorts.com/newsite/ora...age/9158821664
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44594/
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47499/
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/39312/
-
08-19-25 19:06 #2032Senior Member

Posts: 37Wow, out of morbid curiosity did you bite and was that CBJ or bb?
Originally Posted by DuncanSpur
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 18:49 #2031Senior Member

Posts: 63Mel ROM
How much does she charge for a BJ? She quoted me $420. I was shocked.
-
08-15-25 19:13 #2030Senior Member

Posts: 188Anyone seen any of the newer girls at healingnestsanta (ig).
Erica, Drea, Ava, Venus, or Dream.
Appreciate any info.
-
08-14-25 16:26 #2029Regular Member

Posts: 7Different. I haven't seen Hazel at ROM, but Hazel May only works privates in CM and not at any spas.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
Oh speaking of ROM, if anyone is looking for her, Bella is on vacation in Portugal and won't be back until Labor Day. I finally got a chance to see her last week and she leaped ahead as my new ATF.
-
08-11-25 18:02 #2028Senior Member

Posts: 174Storm
Also looking for her IG or phone; she usually works in SFV on Tuesdays, but can't book her tomorrow if I can't reach her!
Originally Posted by HumbleButler
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 17:29 #2027Senior Member

Posts: 201Saga Brea
I wonder where this location is in Brea. I know that location Sensations near the Dollar Tree does Nuru after an ownership / management change.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 12:14 #2026Senior Member

Posts: 199I believe when most quote a price it is the entire tip so in this case the house fee plus 3 for tip. So there is some good news for you.
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
OCanon your inbox still full.
-
08-10-25 15:15 #2025Regular Member

Posts: 7Nah, if you booked her for an hour and offered her 3, most of the time she'll take it. She may push you to 3. 5 but she usually will ask what you're looking to pay. Tell her you brought 3 for her. If you're looking for MSOG, then I have no idea of that price would fly or not.
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





