Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 203 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 3031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2566

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm kiki is gone from healing hands, Apple yoyo combo, I just left.
    Is yoyo new or the older one that is always there?

  2. #2565

    Looks of her

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I was traveling home and saw the latest reviews of this place so I figured I'd check it out. Massage was ok. Them titties though. They for real almost don't even match her body. She wouldn't even give me a l1. She said suck or fuck and gave me the same price for each. So I pounded it out. Finished in the bag. But seriously. Them titties though.
    Does she have a picture or IG. How does she look and how old?

  3. #2564

    Healing

    Just left Apple a little while ago. Every time I go see her it's a lot of fun. Today I got an hour and tipped up front like normal. She asked if I wanted to bang. I said yes. She asked if I want massage after like normal. I said yes. I proceed to get busy. During our time together I put it in her ass. She has never complained before. She said "you so strong " and patted my crotch. Afterwards 30 minutes in she went to get towels. She came back we got cleaned up. Here I was hoping for a rub or round 2.. She said next time. She motioned to me that she was going to eat foods. This has never been before. I don't know if she's in a mood today or what. YMMV today. Hopefully it gets better.

  4. #2563

    Fuji

    I was traveling home and saw the latest reviews of this place so I figured I'd check it out. Massage was ok. Them titties though. They for real almost don't even match her body. She wouldn't even give me a l1. She said suck or fuck and gave me the same price for each. So I pounded it out. Finished in the bag. But seriously. Them titties though.

  5. #2562

    Ages ago

    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have any 4 hands experience with L3?
    At green garden or whatever they are called now. Ownership changed and all my friends left. Coco and Evie. God damn that was incredible. Coco was MILF thin nice tattoo on her side. Evie had a short hair cut, and a body that was just perfect (natural B / Cs, right sized hips, nice booty, thin with pretty smile and that golden ratio of eyes / nose / forehead).

    Damn. Why did they have to leave?!

  6. #2561

    4 hands

    Anyone ever have any 4 hands experience with L3?

  7. #2560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Okay, so mostly true except for leaving for New Jersey! She said it was a joke!
    Can confirm kiki is gone from healing hands, Apple yoyo combo, I just left.

  8. #2559

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by SoleMayne  [View Original Post]
    Just had a great session with either Cindy or Lisa at Fuji. I asked for Lisa and she hesitated but then said she was Lisa. Ok.

    Anyway decent massage, nice convo, great tits. I'm talking huge with the veins popping. Nursed and L1. Would repeat.

    Says she leaving Monday for Jersey. L3 is def on the table. She offered me. 5'5 black hair, mid, Ds.
    Okay, so mostly true except for leaving for New Jersey! She said it was a joke!

  9. #2558

    I'm not sure who

    Just had a great session with either Cindy or Lisa at Fuji. I asked for Lisa and she hesitated but then said she was Lisa. Ok.

    Anyway decent massage, nice convo, great tits. I'm talking huge with the veins popping. Nursed and L1. Would repeat.

    Says she leaving Monday for Jersey. L3 is def on the table. She offered me. 5'5 black hair, mid, Ds.

  10. #2557

    No, dark hair, petite, great rack, awesome massage, attitude. And service

    Only question mark is the menu at the shop, but that looks situational.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest24  [View Original Post]
    Is Cindy the blonde Asian?

  11. #2556

    Blonde?

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Since she got back to Stafford? I'm going soon, expectations high.
    Is Cindy the blonde Asian?

  12. #2555

    Thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderNKinky  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit here 2 weeks ago. Paid $50 for half hour, and provider was mid 30's and a little chubby. She tried to start "play time" without a massage, but I insisted on a rub down. Should have by passed it, as she was putting a little to much pressure on my spine. I told her to lighten up, but she never did. Massage only lasted 5-10 minutes, and negotiations began. Out of the gate she wanted 2 Benjamins (NOVA pricing) for FS, and I countered with $130. She said she would do covered BJ and Russian for that, and I declined. She wanted a Benjamin for just a HJ! We settled on a buck fifty for all in. I wish I would not have been thinking with other head, as when her clothes came off, her fat and big tattoo on her whole side were revealed. She said a younger prettier girl was starting the following week, but I am afraid to go back.
    Thanks for TOFTT.

  13. #2554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Since she got back to Stafford? I'm going soon, expectations high.
    Haven't seen her since she got back yet. Been thinking of trying healing hands but don't want to see apple. They get a new girl yet?

  14. #2553

    Anybody seen Cindy?

    Since she got back to Stafford? I'm going soon, expectations high.

  15. #2552

    Thai / Cowan Blvd

    Paid a visit here 2 weeks ago. Paid $50 for half hour, and provider was mid 30's and a little chubby. She tried to start "play time" without a massage, but I insisted on a rub down. Should have by passed it, as she was putting a little to much pressure on my spine. I told her to lighten up, but she never did. Massage only lasted 5-10 minutes, and negotiations began. Out of the gate she wanted 2 Benjamins (NOVA pricing) for FS, and I countered with $130. She said she would do covered BJ and Russian for that, and I declined. She wanted a Benjamin for just a HJ! We settled on a buck fifty for all in. I wish I would not have been thinking with other head, as when her clothes came off, her fat and big tattoo on her whole side were revealed. She said a younger prettier girl was starting the following week, but I am afraid to go back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape