Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 8317
-
08-15-25 23:03 #7627Senior Member

Posts: 153I'm interested in the others in her ad profiles than her. Hope someone recognizes them.
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 10:30 #7626Senior Member

Posts: 237The board has mixed reviews on her. Some claim she's great and other claim she's a thief with a violent pimp. Good luck.
Originally Posted by URLSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 23:22 #7625Senior Member

Posts: 147Melissa
If you're into tiny titties like I am, have you seen Melissa?
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
She has an athletic body with the best tiny titties for her frame. Good company and good times.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...111/7252339205
https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/7252339205Last edited by URLSurfer; 08-14-25 at 23:24. Reason: Adding link
-
08-14-25 22:48 #7624Senior Member

Posts: 147Dakota
I've seen her a couple of times, most recent was in Jan of this year. Man, I forgot to post a review for her.
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
Looks like her pics and looks very hot in person rocking those tattoos. She came to my hotel dress casual in a knee length dress. Alone in the elevator heading to my room, she let me know that she was not wearing any panties and told me to put my hand up her dress to find out myself. Very hot.
$300 / hr was the donation. Not sure if she is Greek friendly or CIP OK, as I wanted to finish shoving my dick down her throat as I unload my balls.
This girl can take what you give her, we did all the positions with me finishing down her throat as I face fucked her with her head hanging off the bed.
Oh yeah, and her body is tight, I enjoyed showering and standing behind her rubbing my hands over her soapy tiny titties. I really enjoy a nice pair of small to tiny tits every now and then.
If you have a premium account on EM, you can read her positive reviews there.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dakota-escort-las-vegas-1076216Last edited by URLSurfer; 08-14-25 at 22:49. Reason: Adding link
-
08-14-25 20:12 #7623Senior Member

Posts: 237Curious to hear how that goes.
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 15:47 #7622Senior Member

Posts: 217Might see this one Saturday
Any one see her with any info.
I love her tiny tits.
Any info pm me or on here.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/191490247
-
08-12-25 21:56 #7621Regular Member

Posts: 5Good Luck
She's super hard to get ahold of. After a half a dozen times of her responding hours to weeks (yes, weeks) later. I gave up. Her ad is tempting though.
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 11:31 #7620Senior Member

Posts: 237I was corrected. It's the same in other ads. But I also find the ones who do fancy font tricks in their ads with bolds and emojis are usually spam and bots. I'd avoid but you guys do what works for you.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 23:26 #7619Senior Member

Posts: 237This ad uses the same number. It's a different chick. I would waste the message and avoid it.
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...-/096977494738
-
08-11-25 19:11 #7618Regular Member

Posts: 10Recommendations
Anyone care to dm me some recommendations?
-
08-11-25 17:43 #7617Senior Member

Posts: 217Says she has incall. Says she perfers bare so ill give it the ol try ill let you guys know if I dump a load in her ass LOL.
Originally Posted by KnockPlease
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 17:34 #7616Senior Member

Posts: 45Huge Flake
Good luck actually having her show up. I've tried no less than five times and she flaked every time.
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 13:16 #7615Senior Member

Posts: 217Anybody seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/283011659224
Just wondering if anybody has had fun with her? Says she's bb and greek friendly. PM me if you have any details good or bad.
-
08-10-25 20:29 #7614Senior Member

Posts: 47I'm down. Set it up. Do a hat pull for numbers for order.
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 18:30 #7613Regular Member

Posts: 6Diamond & Cali BBFS legends










Reply With Quote






