Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 19287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18267

  2. #18266

    Next week

    Will be in the space in the coming days. Don't have much in mind but if anyone can give suggestions or recommendations on who to see will be great. There's not out there besides Shayla and couple others. Any UTRs coming to town next week or good talent will be available? Thanks.

  3. #18265
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #18264
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillyCanoe  [View Original Post]
    Met up with "eHunny". Not sure her name, so going with her OF handle. $. 5 for headache relief which is definitely a bit steep, however it was the most p star relief I have gotten. Kinda a weird setup, car only outside her spot in M. I. She was pretty responsive to text. Straight to business while hanging out. Would see again I think.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...a/854010706365
    Seems kinda strange to only do car dates with three people and also do urination, not in my car.

  5. #18263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    I made the mistake TWICE!! Shame on me

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    But don't worry MelbGuy5 you'll have about 3 or 4 weeks to figure it out. Here's a clue to help you get started. She's a Little Sexy woman and has a blog / thread created by one of her fans a couple years ago named after her.
    First time airport hotel she was so fucked up on Xanax she was convinced I did not pay her, she found the money than started calling later accusing me again.

    2 years later did not recognize the ad and it was outcall and I live in a nice area, she shows up 8 months preggers, its a Saturday morning she is wandering around my neighborhood, OMG what a fucking nightmare. I literally had to make up some story that it was my friends schizophrenic daughter. Run like hell.

  6. #18262
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/830833958828

    I have seen honey in the past although its been a few years the few times I saw her was a good visit no complaints.
    Completely agree, sometimes comms are a little rough at first. But decent l.

  7. #18261

    EHunny

    Met up with "eHunny". Not sure her name, so going with her OF handle. $. 5 for headache relief which is definitely a bit steep, however it was the most p star relief I have gotten. Kinda a weird setup, car only outside her spot in M. I. She was pretty responsive to text. Straight to business while hanging out. Would see again I think.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...a/854010706365

  8. #18260

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumtastic69  [View Original Post]
    Was there any recent visits or info about this sexy little ho? She looks good and wondering if anyone got any Intel on seeing her? Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/830833958828
    I saw her about 6 months ago. I should have taken the advice of my friend BeachRunner and avoided it. She is much bigger and looser than her pictures imply. Service was bland and mechanical, and she smelled like cigarette smoke when she showed up, but you never know maybe it'll be better for you.

  9. #18259

    Xina Simply the Best

    Familiarity breeds contempt sometimes but there is nothing bad about this one of a kind Redheaded Vixen UTR in Cocoa! I have seen her dozens and dozens of times over the last two and a half years and every single visit is clearly etched into my memory and my loins stir whenever I think of her! Today my visit was certainly no different in terms of total GFE, PSE sexual immersion! Greeting me in a drop dead gorgeous outfit we first had to get our conversations out of the way before she was helping me undress and get into the bed. Now I love starting her off with a sensual massage, rubbing her back and shoulders and working my way down to her incredible honey pot! Slowly working my fingers into her pussy, Xina starts moaning and soon we are in sixty nine with her sucking my cock while I'm just licking and sucking her sweet pussy. The chemistry and intensity between us is amazing and undeniable and our familiarity with each other's bodies just enhances the experience! Junior is worked up and I flip her over to Doggy and we are in perfect rhythm! A few minutes of this bliss and we move to MISH and we are soon throbbing in unison! Xina's orgasms are legendary and she is enjoying herself immensely and it's all I can do to hold back. We move into CG and I am just squeezing those beautiful boobs in delight as soon I just can't hold myself back and Xina stops me starts with BBBJDT and within minutes CIM! Just incredible stuff that I love and can't make up! Xina cleans me up with a warm washcloth and soon we are cuddling and kissing and hugging and talking some more before we both realize that the hour is up! Now many have said that I'm a White Knight for this beautiful woman and I am unabashedly guilty but just so you guys know, I pay what everyone else pays without exception! I would never insult her with less! Besides, seeing her is an event that I only enjoy once a month or so since it's an hour's drive for me from Sebastian there and back!! Xina is my ATF and my friend and if you haven't seen her yet, this post should tell you what you're missing! Now, Xina's only able to do in call from time to time and she does have many out call regulars! But her communication skills are very good and she will let you know when she's available for visits! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0747.jpg‎   IMG_0746.jpg‎   Attachment-1.jpeg‎  

  10. #18258

    Honey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/830833958828

    I have seen honey in the past although its been a few years the few times I saw her was a good visit no complaints.

  11. #18257

    Anyone?

    Was there any recent visits or info about this sexy little ho? She looks good and wondering if anyone got any Intel on seeing her? Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/830833958828

  12. #18256

    Clearheaded Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she went?
    I think she's still around. She reached out to me a week or so ago, but I wasn't looking for company then.

  13. #18255

    Christine?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Two nice reviews of this young lady which is encouraging. Based on the last review should one assume she has roommates?
    Have seen 3 recent reviews for "Baby Girl," the number same posted for "Christine" from awhile back. And if it's the same Christine who was mentioned here around that time, the posts all said to proceed with caution. April 2024 link is here:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...w/467695734806

  14. #18254

    Smiley faces have headed north.

    Quote Originally Posted by MelbGuy5  [View Original Post]
    Wish I knew what you all were talking about, it sounds exciting LOL.
    But don't worry MelbGuy5 you'll have about 3 or 4 weeks to figure it out. Here's a clue to help you get started. She's a Little Sexy woman and has a blog / thread created by one of her fans a couple years ago named after her.

  15. #18253

    Re: Baby Girl roommate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Two nice reviews of this young lady which is encouraging. Based on the last review should one assume she has roommates?
    Yes. Lots of toddler age toys around the place. Not sure if anyone else lives there. We had to be quiet. She did mention the bed situation to me, but as CF reported, it wasn't an issue for me either. Been there, done that many times with young and grownup kids within an ear shot.

    Rusty Z.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape