Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 930 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 13937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12677

    Koreans for 3 somes

    IMHO, K houses are not good for 3 somes as the girls are rarely into each other. For me, that's key to hot 3 some. But if you just want 2 girls to work on you at same time, then K House would be good bet.

    K Houses are also the best for value, safety if you're looking for PSE action with reasonably attractive person that isn't on drugs and won't rob you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby6996  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Senior monger here from the Bible Belt that will be visiting your amazing city this fall and starting my research early. The list of ways to have fun in your city is quite different from where I'm from, so I'm hoping to get some advice.

    Your tryst has about 1500 girls listed, so it's impossible to navigate as a visitor. Are there a few like tried and true ladies that visit the main strip? Is it easy to get girls to outcall to the big casinos? I'm completely lost on what to do.

    I see things like cuddle comfort, you have all of these escort agencies, so many avenues. Would a fellow senior monger be willing to chat in pms and help me navigate? Would very much appreciate it. I'd return the favor if you're ever in my neck of the woods.

    Ultimately I'm hoping to maybe have a real three some when I'm there. Seems like calling the Koreans is the best bet?

  2. #12676

    Start here

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby6996  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Senior monger here from the Bible Belt that will be visiting your amazing city this fall and starting my research early. The list of ways to have fun in your city is quite different from where I'm from, so I'm hoping to get some advice.

    Your tryst has about 1500 girls listed, so it's impossible to navigate as a visitor. Are there a few like tried and true ladies that visit the main strip? Is it easy to get girls to outcall to the big casinos? I'm completely lost on what to do.

    I see things like cuddle comfort, you have all of these escort agencies, so many avenues. Would a fellow senior monger be willing to chat in pms and help me navigate? Would very much appreciate it. I'd return the favor if you're ever in my neck of the woods.

    Ultimately I'm hoping to maybe have a real three some when I'm there. Seems like calling the Koreans is the best bet?
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/myter/index.asp

    One thing, Koreans doing a dou, outcall. , that'll be tough.

    And look at you, you little devil. Carousing in Vegas. LOL.

  3. #12675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby6996  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Senior monger here from the Bible Belt that will be visiting your amazing city this fall and starting my research early. The list of ways to have fun in your city is quite different from where I'm from, so I'm hoping to get some advice.

    Your tryst has about 1500 girls listed, so it's impossible to navigate as a visitor. Are there a few like tried and true ladies that visit the main strip? Is it easy to get girls to outcall to the big casinos? I'm completely lost on what to do.

    I see things like cuddle comfort, you have all of these escort agencies, so many avenues. Would a fellow senior monger be willing to chat in pms and help me navigate? Would very much appreciate it. I'd return the favor if you're ever in my neck of the woods.

    Ultimately I'm hoping to maybe have a real three some when I'm there. Seems like calling the Koreans is the best bet?
    Tryst is hit or miss. I'd use it but verify with other sites such as here, private delights, the erotic review and p411 are the main ones I use. There are a few others like list crawler etc. I've never used cuddle comfort since I know my goal is to get laid. I really don't feel like rolling the dice in that department. The Asian agency's are also options. Do you have a type of woman you're looking for?

  4. #12674

    Visiting

    Hi all. Senior monger here from the Bible Belt that will be visiting your amazing city this fall and starting my research early. The list of ways to have fun in your city is quite different from where I'm from, so I'm hoping to get some advice.

    Your tryst has about 1500 girls listed, so it's impossible to navigate as a visitor. Are there a few like tried and true ladies that visit the main strip? Is it easy to get girls to outcall to the big casinos? I'm completely lost on what to do.

    I see things like cuddle comfort, you have all of these escort agencies, so many avenues. Would a fellow senior monger be willing to chat in pms and help me navigate? Would very much appreciate it. I'd return the favor if you're ever in my neck of the woods.

    Ultimately I'm hoping to maybe have a real three some when I'm there. Seems like calling the Koreans is the best bet?

  5. #12673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveW1333  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Angel? Her site is still live but have been unable to reach her.

    https://dreamofangel.com/
    I noticed she's no longer on P411.

  6. #12672

    Angel

    Does anyone know what happened to Angel? Her site is still live but have been unable to reach her.

    https://dreamofangel.com/

  7. #12671
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #12670
    Quote Originally Posted by BrowsingDude  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback on Mia:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/191287234

    TIA.

    Brow.
    No recent experience but I saw her at least 15 years ago and I think those are the same pics. She was very open minded and as I remember it was a good time. She claims to be posting new pics soon. Be interesting to see those. Have fun!

  9. #12669

    For you Vegas locals or travelers go see her when she is town if you can.

    https://tryst.link/escort/firesigntraveler
    https://sadie-sweetheart.com/


    I am not from the Vegas area, but wanted to pass along some info on a provider that will be in the area next week to anyone who would be interested!

    Sadie will be traveling through Vegas next in the later stages of Week. She is such a sweetheart! Provides a great GFE and is very open minded. Menu includes the usual suspects, DFK, BBBJ, CFS, multiple positions. The only limit she has is no greek. It would be recommended that you prebook with her in advance because if you do she may offer you a discounted rate! It's worth checking her out. Linked her ad and personal website above. Email is her preferred way of communication! Treat her right and she will treat you even better! She has a few TER reviews in Indianapolis as she is based from there. Her TER ID is in her tryst ad.

  10. #12668

    Mia. The MILF

    Does anyone have any feedback on Mia:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/191287234

    TIA.

    Brow.

  11. #12667

    18 year olds

    I will be visiting soon, any sexy 18 year olds to recommend?

  12. #12666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAlex  [View Original Post]
    Hi Flpho. Thanks for chiming in on this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/olivialuxxe

    I strongly encourage you or anyone else to text her and reach out.

    She seems legit, she also has her own website here which is linked from the tryst:

    https://olivialuxxe.wixsite.com/olivialuxxe

    She also has an onlyfans account and does virtual meets also.

    If anyone has any info, I'd like to know.
    Hey no problem. If you go for it I hope you have a great session.

  13. #12665

    Legit or a scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Not sure limited reviews on her. Deposit plus limited info is a no go for me.
    Hi Flpho. Thanks for chiming in on this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/olivialuxxe

    I strongly encourage you or anyone else to text her and reach out.

    She seems legit, she also has her own website here which is linked from the tryst:

    https://olivialuxxe.wixsite.com/olivialuxxe

    She also has an onlyfans account and does virtual meets also.

    If anyone has any info, I'd like to know.

  14. #12664
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK55  [View Original Post]
    https://vegaspepsi.com/

    Lots of reviews on this site.
    Thank you for the recommendation. Pepsi and friend are on my list. I like all kinds BTW, Asian, white, black, Latin, Persian. I don't cull very much. I'm like the UN for workers. See you Vegas mongers tomorrow!

  15. #12663

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape