Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18274

    Anyone?

    Was there any recent visits or info about this sexy little ho? She looks good and wondering if anyone got any Intel on seeing her? Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/830833958828

  2. #18273

    Clearheaded Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she went?
    I think she's still around. She reached out to me a week or so ago, but I wasn't looking for company then.

  3. #18272

    Christine?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Two nice reviews of this young lady which is encouraging. Based on the last review should one assume she has roommates?
    Have seen 3 recent reviews for "Baby Girl," the number same posted for "Christine" from awhile back. And if it's the same Christine who was mentioned here around that time, the posts all said to proceed with caution. April 2024 link is here:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...w/467695734806

  4. #18271

    Smiley faces have headed north.

    Quote Originally Posted by MelbGuy5  [View Original Post]
    Wish I knew what you all were talking about, it sounds exciting LOL.
    But don't worry MelbGuy5 you'll have about 3 or 4 weeks to figure it out. Here's a clue to help you get started. She's a Little Sexy woman and has a blog / thread created by one of her fans a couple years ago named after her.

  5. #18270

    Re: Baby Girl roommate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Two nice reviews of this young lady which is encouraging. Based on the last review should one assume she has roommates?
    Yes. Lots of toddler age toys around the place. Not sure if anyone else lives there. We had to be quiet. She did mention the bed situation to me, but as CF reported, it wasn't an issue for me either. Been there, done that many times with young and grownup kids within an ear shot.

    Rusty Z.

  6. #18269

    Baby Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyZipper  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Baby Girl late a few evenings ago. She responded quickly and scheduled a time to meet up about 45 minutes later. $. 8 for hhr. Arrived at her apartment in Melbourne on time and she quickly acknowledged with the apartment number.

    She greeted me at the door wearing a rob with a red nighty and stockings underneath. She walked me to her bedroom and did the show me yours and I'll show you mine LEO test.

    Her pictures are accurate and recent. She lists her weight as 181 lbs. Maybe fully clothed and soaking wet. I would say 140's at the most. Her great body along with a beautiful smile and sweet voice got me aroused almost instantly before we got fully undressed. She asked if she should keep her outfit on. I said off is preferred. It looked nice, but it just gets in the way for me. Started with some hugs and kisses before lying down in bed. She offered a massage, but since I only booked a hhr, I declined. I didn't want to rush at the end.

    Small bed, but we made it work. Started with some DATY which was great. Changed positions for BBBJ. A little light on the lips at the beginning, but after a minute or two, it was great. Slipped on the cover and moved to K9 at the edge of the bed. Bed was a little low to the ground, but it felt great. After several minutes she popped and not long after I popped. We chatted for a few minutes as we were cleaning up. Looked at my watch and it was right at 30 minutes. Great visit so I gave her a nice tip as I was leaving. As I was walking to the car, junior felt happy, my lower back from the low bed not so much. But it will recover.

    She checked all my boxes so I will definitely repeat. It was such a nice visit for me, I may opt for an hour session next visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...1/107093625266

    Rusty Z.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetFaucet  [View Original Post]
    Had a hhr visit with baby girl. She has a very juicy ass and thick natural tits. Baby was cautious at first, but quite literally warmed up as soon as I dropped my pants.

    Started session with a slow bbj that turns into gawk gawk 3000. Great technique.

    She then put the jimmy on and I got down to business, but was told to not go too hard, because her bed makes a lot of noise and I think she has thin walls. Kind of dampened the mood having to worry about the noise level, but not a deal breaker. Did missionary with dfk and good eye contact. We then stood up for doggy and watched her fantastic ass bounce as I thrusted. Then she ended the session with an aggressive blowjob and I finished on her tits.

    It was a good visit.

    Thanks for the review Rusty.
    Two nice reviews of this young lady which is encouraging. Based on the last review should one assume she has roommates?

  7. #18268

    Left satisfied

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyZipper  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Baby Girl late a few evenings ago. She responded quickly and scheduled a time to meet up about 45 minutes later. $. 8 for hhr. Arrived at her apartment in Melbourne on time and she quickly acknowledged with the apartment number.

    She greeted me at the door wearing a rob with a red nighty and stockings underneath. She walked me to her bedroom and did the show me yours and I'll show you mine LEO test.

    Her pictures are accurate and recent. She lists her weight as 181 lbs. Maybe fully clothed and soaking wet. I would say 140's at the most. Her great body along with a beautiful smile and sweet voice got me aroused almost instantly before we got fully undressed. She asked if she should keep her outfit on. I said off is preferred. It looked nice, but it just gets in the way for me. Started with some hugs and kisses before lying down in bed. She offered a massage, but since I only booked a hhr, I declined. I didn't want to rush at the end.

    Small bed, but we made it work. Started with some DATY which was great. Changed positions for BBBJ. A little light on the lips at the beginning, but after a minute or two, it was great. Slipped on the cover and moved to K9 at the edge of the bed. Bed was a little low to the ground, but it felt great. After several minutes she popped and not long after I popped. We chatted for a few minutes as we were cleaning up. Looked at my watch and it was right at 30 minutes. Great visit so I gave her a nice tip as I was leaving. As I was walking to the car, junior felt happy, my lower back from the low bed not so much. But it will recover.

    She checked all my boxes so I will definitely repeat. It was such a nice visit for me, I may opt for an hour session next visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...1/107093625266

    Rusty Z.
    Had a hhr visit with baby girl. She has a very juicy ass and thick natural tits. Baby was cautious at first, but quite literally warmed up as soon as I dropped my pants.

    Started session with a slow bbj that turns into gawk gawk 3000. Great technique.

    She then put the jimmy on and I got down to business, but was told to not go too hard, because her bed makes a lot of noise and I think she has thin walls. Kind of dampened the mood having to worry about the noise level, but not a deal breaker. Did missionary with dfk and good eye contact. We then stood up for doggy and watched her fantastic ass bounce as I thrusted. Then she ended the session with an aggressive blowjob and I finished on her tits.

    It was a good visit.

    Thanks for the review Rusty.

  8. #18267

    Lady NV

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Great post Willie, Lady NV is always a great provider. Thanks for the info.
    After a brief hiatus due to a monger who promised the moon but didn't deliver (sound familiar? Let me take you away from all this darling nonsense!) Lady NV is back in action and providing great service at a safe in call in Melbourne. Now she gives a great massage with BBBJ and that's SOP for her and you will not be disappointed! And although she is really more of a UTR, fellow Forum Members can PM me for her contact info! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6092016100412401372.jpg‎   2721153794703674953.jpg‎  

  9. #18266

    Shayla

    I had another spectacular visit with Shayla. It had been too long between visits. She is just spectacular and if I lived in Brevard I'd be flat broke all the time. Damn this girl can talk dirty and act dirtier!

  10. #18265

    Baby Girl

    I reached out to Baby Girl late a few evenings ago. She responded quickly and scheduled a time to meet up about 45 minutes later. $. 8 for hhr. Arrived at her apartment in Melbourne on time and she quickly acknowledged with the apartment number.

    She greeted me at the door wearing a rob with a red nighty and stockings underneath. She walked me to her bedroom and did the show me yours and I'll show you mine LEO test.

    Her pictures are accurate and recent. She lists her weight as 181 lbs. Maybe fully clothed and soaking wet. I would say 140's at the most. Her great body along with a beautiful smile and sweet voice got me aroused almost instantly before we got fully undressed. She asked if she should keep her outfit on. I said off is preferred. It looked nice, but it just gets in the way for me. Started with some hugs and kisses before lying down in bed. She offered a massage, but since I only booked a hhr, I declined. I didn't want to rush at the end.

    Small bed, but we made it work. Started with some DATY which was great. Changed positions for BBBJ. A little light on the lips at the beginning, but after a minute or two, it was great. Slipped on the cover and moved to K9 at the edge of the bed. Bed was a little low to the ground, but it felt great. After several minutes she popped and not long after I popped. We chatted for a few minutes as we were cleaning up. Looked at my watch and it was right at 30 minutes. Great visit so I gave her a nice tip as I was leaving. As I was walking to the car, junior felt happy, my lower back from the low bed not so much. But it will recover.

    She checked all my boxes so I will definitely repeat. It was such a nice visit for me, I may opt for an hour session next visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...1/107093625266

    Rusty Z.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Christine 1.jpg‎   Christine 2.jpg‎   Christine 3.jpg‎  

  11. #18264

    That should be Tiffani

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Would you categorize her as thick or fat / bbw?
    I saw her a long time ago when she was a bit skinner. I love that she gave a good head job. I guess I need to say hi to her again.

  12. #18263
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Would you categorize her as thick or fat / bbw?
    Thick. In the right places. Good coms.

  13. #18262
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Would you categorize her as thick or fat / bbw?
    No not bbw or fat. Chubby in the right places. Bbw is not my type at all, and I've seen her 3 times already.

  14. #18261

    Mid West Monique

    This week Mid west Monique was down visiting Brevard so I decided it was time to visit her again. She's clean and safe, and so was her incall. Very easy to talk to. And has a nice face and a super curvy and sexy body to go with all that.

    She got two rounds out of me. And we had a nice chat between. Always a good time, and I know I will repeat again.

    She usually posts on STG in Brevard around the first week of the month, so that is the best time to look for her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/midwestmonique

  15. #18260

    Size

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyX  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...t/887731816353

    Visited her. Decent hotel off 95 Cocoa.

    Pictures are all her.

    She's a pretty lady. After some good BBBJ, went for dfk. Then put on the cover and went to doggie. That nice soft ass from the pictures was right in front of me and I had to start there. Nice and soft with good giggle.

    Then flipped over for some mish with more dfk. Couldn't hold it and filled the bag. $qv. Not a clock watcher.

    Will repeat.
    Would you categorize her as thick or fat / bbw?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape