Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34854

    Livonia

    Had occasion to swing by Tiffany Spa, but didn't visit. However, there's a work crew inside of Lily Spa across the street, so that might see a reopening, though as in the past I'd expect it to be just as brief as the last one.

  2. #34853

    Mimi from Thai DDS

    I haven't been able to find her in a while.

    Anyone happen to know where she is.

  3. #34852
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0042  [View Original Post]
    You need to call. I've found that she always picks up but doesn't always reply to text. I saw her a couple weeks ago. Same service and for the price a bargain.

    C.
    https://www.holisticanywhere.com/profile/massagebreez

  4. #34851

    Breeze contact

    Quote Originally Posted by DixonUranus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard from Jennifer lately? Texted her about 3 weeks ago and said she was visiting family but haven't been able to get in touch with her since then. DM is fine if you need to. TIA.
    You need to call. I've found that she always picks up but doesn't always reply to text. I saw her a couple weeks ago. Same service and for the price a bargain.

    C.

  5. #34850
    Quote Originally Posted by HiPhi  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. Rates are similar to PT plus Saigon house fees. She said other girls charge more so don't try mention her and haggle with others.
    What's she like? Any pics?

  6. #34849

    Massage Breeze

    Anyone seen or heard from Jennifer lately? Texted her about 3 weeks ago and said she was visiting family but haven't been able to get in touch with her since then. DM is fine if you need to. TIA.

  7. #34848
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnifiRod  [View Original Post]
    Not even remotely similar to the ad.

    She's in an apartment complex on Greenfield in Southfield.
    So she's ugly and frumpy?

  8. #34847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Re: Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by EvenFlow5  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever give her a visit and see if rates or services have changed? Also saw someone mention she provided BBFS, does anyone know if she still does or if any providers at Saigon do? I've never had luck finding someone there for BBFS.
    Saw her recently. Rates are similar to PT plus Saigon house fees. She said other girls charge more so don't try mention her and haggle with others.

  9. #34846

    Listening to women

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky68  [View Original Post]
    In my case, we had a good conversation. She talked, I listened. LOL.

    There can be a lot of isolation when you work 12 hours, six days per week. Your co-workers are competition. Your family is 20 hours away. You miss human connection. You need to be seen as a person.
    All women like to talk. The more a guy is willing to listen to them, the more they appreciate you. Inside this hobby and outside this hobby.

    And, if their English is good enough and they get relaxed, most of them have an interesting story about how they wound up in the Detroit area, doing what they do.

  10. #34845

    No one knows what happened to them at JOA?

    Quote Originally Posted by HornBall420  [View Original Post]
    Long time hobbyist reader on forum. Anyone know where Joy (Anna) is? I miss her terribly. PM ok. Thank you so much in advance.
    Well it appears no one knows what happened to them from JOA. I hope they're OK.

  11. #34844

    Catfish

    Not even remotely similar to the ad.

    She's in an apartment complex on Greenfield in Southfield.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyFan  [View Original Post]
    I texted her twice but never got a response. Has anyone seen her? If so can you provide details on her looks and body please?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...872428995.html

  12. #34843
    I've messaged her recently too, never got a response.

  13. #34842

    Relax / Unwind Dearborn

    I texted her twice but never got a response. Has anyone seen her? If so can you provide details on her looks and body please?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...872428995.html

  14. #34841
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorVac  [View Original Post]
    So Great Hands Massage, and that other place you mention is Queen Spa?

    How much is the BBFS bb everything for 1 hr?

    And are these women attractive somewhat? Allow 2pops in 1 hr? CIM CIP?
    Yes the new place is Queen Spa. It was 1. 7 and. 7 to the house. The hour was more like 90 minutes I always like to take a lot of time in each position more so than multiple shots on goal Linda and Lily are open to everything but Greek. Definitely going to check out new girl. The girls are attractive enough not spring chickens but not in their 60's either. Linda has a very nice set of bolt ons and a very squeezable bottom.

  15. #34840

    4 hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Mroader  [View Original Post]
    Saw Linda for a very long hour the other night BBFS BB everything. Afterwards ran into Lily whom I've visited before BB everything. Also met New Girl Lisa. They were all talking up a new location that they also work from on 12 Mile at the corner of Stuart in Southfield. If it's anything with these girls it's probably an FS place. Hopefully it lasts your mileage may vary.
    I'd have a hole to hole session. You think that menu would be available if I pay right? TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape