Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 30814
-
08-11-25 20:22 #28384Senior Member

Posts: 128Pics are great, misspelled words,. I'd stay away.
Originally Posted by OrgasmNerd
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 19:42 #28383Regular Member

Posts: 23Scammer Alert!!
Ah, this ad was a real head-scratcher! It started off promising, like finding a twenty in an old coat pocket. The initial communication was smooth, no awkward silences or cryptic messages. I was almost convinced, even though I'm skeptical at first.
Then came the plot twist apparently, good old-fashioned cash is for amateurs. The only acceptable form of payment is a gift card, because, you know, "mongers", they steal the money while visiting and when she isn't paying attention.
And getting the address? - open the gift card that you just bought and send a picture of it with all the details. Apparently, these con artists believe our brains are merely decorative, while our 'other' head call all the shots.
Stay safe out there and hold onto those gift cards!
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ook-41078.html
-
08-11-25 16:25 #28382Regular Member

Posts: 18Has anyone seen Golden Goddess?
I'd take the plunge, but I'm always concerned if someone is real or not and I can't find any evidence either way on this one:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/191430066
-
08-11-25 12:47 #28381Senior Member

Posts: 304Summer
Maybe she lost her phone again.
Originally Posted by CarolinaKid
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 17:20 #28380Senior Member

Posts: 1710Link
Forgot the link:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/191373953
-
08-10-25 17:19 #28379Senior Member

Posts: 1710Ymmv
Saw this one. She's not the girl in the pics. A bit thicker, but still pretty hot. She was super bubbly, up bear and nice, but very rules oriented with no BBBJ, daty, or even allowing you to suck her tits, which basically made it not great for me. But some may enjoy her. 120.
-
08-10-25 15:55 #28378Regular Member

Posts: 18Summer
Could you PM me her number?
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 17:07 #28377Senior Member

Posts: 62Cheyenne Star
This was posted posted in Richmond, Va.
I'm assuming this is scam or something else. Asking for a deposit. Of course they used great pictures and a nice intro. I'm actually impressed.
https://tryst.link/escort/cheyenne17
Becareful out there.
Blake 0678.
-
08-09-25 08:23 #28376Senior Member

Posts: 51Summer B
She is still around.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 07:34 #28375Senior Member

Posts: 304Summer B
Anyone heard from her lately?
-
08-08-25 21:11 #28374Regular Member

Posts: 23Wet Honey
Any intel on this provider?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/503308654086
-
08-08-25 18:43 #28373Senior Member

Posts: 337Sami
Between you and I she did a half hour for $200 for me recently. I busted twice. I bet you could get a discounted price since she's seen you before.
Originally Posted by SexGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 20:00 #28372Senior Member

Posts: 356Would be very interested to hear if you see her.
Originally Posted by Jeffm138
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 18:55 #28371Senior Member

Posts: 77Re: Eve Marie
I tried to get in touch with Skylar and got no response so I just messaged Eve. Will report back.
Originally Posted by Jeffm138
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 17:47 #28370Senior Member

Posts: 128I completely agree. Many of my top 5 dreams are of her, but she's getting older and I won't pay that much.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






