Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 921 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 13815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12390
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I have replied on this multiple times before. It's a booking agent that does booking for multiple places. If you ask for a specific girl, say Mena, they will just send you to BP. There is zero reason to use them. If you are interested in a specific girl, just book directly with that place using the phone number listed on their website.
    I'm not as knowledgable but it seems this forum is all about the two main spas. I get what you are saying about the booker but are the Skokie or Schamburg locations legit, same girls service?

  2. #12389

    Cherry

    I come on this forum for review of girls, and theres not many right now 🙄. So ill start one. Just left after seeing Cherry, and it was probably one of the best experience I've had in a LONG while. Probably cause yall getting real nosy and scaring off others when nothing is actually happening that she's nice and fresh. She has a kinda cute face and great smile. Grew a lot on me haha- with a personality that matches; soft and giggly. She is gentle and puts in effort that you can see. She takes her time and gets you in the mood. She has a very attentive and responsive attitude that made me feel so relaxed and so much pleasure. Its hard to communicate but body language says a lot in these situations. Her body is my type- very skinny / pretty fit (so she's grab-able). Nice natural tits, and tight. She took control on top cg at first and was doing pretty shallow strokes in the beggining but when she was ready we switched to mish. And after a good 10 minutes of consistent thrusting I put it in all the way and held it. The sensation was so unbeleivable that I just stayed in there for a good 5 minutes without moving. *squeeeeze pulse pulse pulse squeeeze* to give you an idea. Amazing. Anway we were getting close on time so I went my pace til I unloaded. Took a much needed shower and relaxed for a bit because she DRAINED me. She didn't rush at all and I think a 2 hour session will be needed next time. Saw her at 3146 but was told she's moving to 3159 tonight. Treat her well!

  3. #12388
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Let me make this

    REALLY fucking simple.

    DON'T EVER MENTION HIM. EVER.

    He or she does this for the reaction they get. This whole thread is talking about him. Every time you do that you GUARANTEE he will keep posting because you are giving them what they want.

    Just stop.

    A2

  4. #12387

    West loop

    Any actual girls out of their apartment near west loop?! Just wanted something walking and only good parlor I know of is sunny with vivi. Don't have anything else walking.

  5. #12386
    Troll put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 33

    CPD is What Happened

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    If you post anything like this again I will ban you again.

    To the rest of you guys would you please start ignoring this guy? He only does this to make you notice him. If you stopped he would to.

    If he posts anything else about minors please report it.

    A2

  6. #12385
    Troll put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 33

    Here is One of The Letters They Got Served

    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    I made it back to my car just fine and even burned a smke before I left.

    If they had word of an under age girl there would be no letter. They'd come in force for the media coverage alone.

    Don't spread lies dude. Anne didn't get questioned LOL dumbass.
    Believe what you will here is one of the letters they got served for request to question one of these people who got stopped must of said there was a minor involved but hey don't believe me keep going there LOL.

    Heard there is this one and one of Alderwomen Lee and another from CPD going out and CPD again yesterday was back at both locations and I'm pretty sure they won't let up until Annie and I assume the door guy are questioned.

  7. #12384
    Troll put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 33

    I seen the letter

    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    I was there, not a cop in sight.

    Why would they send a C and D and not just raid the place?

    This is bullshit.
    I seen the letter someone they stopped named Annie and the door guy and clearly states Minor Trafficking ill text you a copy pm me.

  8. #12383
    Troll put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 33

    PM Me

    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    I made it back to my car just fine and even burned a smke before I left.

    If they had word of an under age girl there would be no letter. They'd come in force for the media coverage alone.

    Don't spread lies dude. Anne didn't get questioned LOL dumbass.
    PM Me you number I'll share the letter with you clearly list renters name and Anne Minor Human Trafficking clearly says it on the letter I can actually read and not spreading lies spreading facts I seen the letter today.

  9. #12382

    What is going on at BP LOL?

    Coco left early (Lasted 3 days I think). Ruby left early (original schedule to the 15th, now 8th). And now, Lana & Mena seems to be leaving early as well (original schedule to the 15th, now 10th).

  10. #12381

    Outcall

    There were some messages earlier about outcall through GB. Has anyone tried the other Asian outcalls advertised on adult search? They all advertise for $300 per hour. Do they provide pictures before you make the appointment? Or are you just stuck with whatever girl they decide to send?

  11. #12380
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipe17  [View Original Post]
    Heard one dude said the girls appear to be underage which opens a whole new situation. But I heard they want House boss who appears do be the spa owners BF and Annie to come in for questioning do you probably seen the last of Annie in Chicago cause I'm sure she will have a warrant they also stopped one of the girls.

    Leaving and one coming. If you want the cops to shake you done go ring the door bell guarantee you won't make it back to your car. Shit is wild how people can keep.
    I made it back to my car just fine and even burned a smke before I left.

    If they had word of an under age girl there would be no letter. They'd come in force for the media coverage alone.

    Don't spread lies dude. Anne didn't get questioned LOL dumbass.

  12. #12379
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipe17  [View Original Post]
    Heard police were stopping over a dozen men since Friday and also heard they got a cease and desist letter asking for the owner and Annie to come in for questioning also heard the police have been at GB and BP everyday since Friday -.

    Maybe OFCharlie can elaborate more but heard the shit is about to hit the fan one of the guys stopped gave the whole run down on the operation including our post here and also their websites.

    That's all I know please don't blow up my in box but also heard one of the girls were always snagged for questioning also and she talked more than mumbles in Dick Tracy.
    I was there, not a cop in sight.

    Why would they send a C and D and not just raid the place?

    This is bullshit.

  13. #12378
    Troll put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 33

    1000% Accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by Snapp  [View Original Post]
    People need to learn to shut the fuck up when talking to cops. I was at a place some years ago when cops came in to harass them. We were in the room and heard the commotion, got dressed before they knocked on the door. I know it suck to pull out of that sweet pussy and lose money but it sucks more to get arrested. Get dressed as soon as you hear weird shit and don't say shit to the cops.
    Heard one dude said the girls appear to be underage which opens a whole new situation. But I heard they want House boss who appears do be the spa owners BF and Annie to come in for questioning do you probably seen the last of Annie in Chicago cause I'm sure she will have a warrant they also stopped one of the girls.

    Leaving and one coming. If you want the cops to shake you done go ring the door bell guarantee you won't make it back to your car. Shit is wild how people can keep.

  14. #12377
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipe17  [View Original Post]
    Heard police were stopping over a dozen men since Friday and also heard they got a cease and desist letter asking for the owner and Annie to come in for questioning also heard the police have been at GB and BP everyday since Friday -.

    Maybe OFCharlie can elaborate more but heard the shit is about to hit the fan one of the guys stopped gave the whole run down on the operation including our post here and also their websites.
    People need to learn to shut the fuck up when talking to cops. I was at a place some years ago when cops came in to harass them. We were in the room and heard the commotion, got dressed before they knocked on the door. I know it suck to pull out of that sweet pussy and lose money but it sucks more to get arrested. Get dressed as soon as you hear weird shit and don't say shit to the cops.

  15. #12376
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp2019  [View Original Post]
    So I made an appointment to see Anne tomorrow at GB based off of what I've read on here. They confirmed my appointment for tomorrow with Anne. But it looks like Anne is no longer on their website and from what I read on here it sounds like her last day was the fifth. How likely is that I'm going to see Anne?
    Anne is gone, you won't be seeing her. However, go see Bibi with your appointment. You won't be disappointed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape