Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 1091 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32095

    Sweet

    GFE, rimming, ass to pussy, ball licking and sucking, face sitting, g-spot massage, handjob, light kissing body, DATY, finger in vagina, DFK, FJ, doggy style, Greek, fantasies, dinner, BBBJ, Role playing games.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    I got to visit Jessie recently. Her body looked just like her pics, and she had a very cute / attractive face. Probably the hottest DI person I've seen.

    She took direction well and her skills were up to the task, and the 30 minutes flew by and went pretty much how I thought it would.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessiesimps-2-0-2-5

  2. #32094

    Jessie

    I got to visit Jessie recently. Her body looked just like her pics, and she had a very cute / attractive face. Probably the hottest DI person I've seen.

    She took direction well and her skills were up to the task, and the 30 minutes flew by and went pretty much how I thought it would.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessiesimps-2-0-2-5

  3. #32093

    Leighbby

    Anyone knows Leighbby number or know what going on? I have not bean abble to get in touch w her. Tia. Have fun be safe. Mg.

  4. #32092
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinger19  [View Original Post]
    I may have found a unicorn.

    I'm meeting up Thursday for an evening. I've already spoken with her about some of my "friends" I could potentially hook her up with.

    If you're interested, drop me a line.

    She's 19, black, sexy body and a college student.

    I'll report back about my experience after Thursday's encounter.
    Kinger19 - Clean out your PM. You can't accept PMs. Thanks.

  5. #32091
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Allegedly the same folks that brought VivianKim and LizzyKim to Cincinnati.
    Oh awesome. I really enjoyed time with both of them. Thank you for the intel.

  6. #32090
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Allegedly the same folks that brought VivianKim and LizzyKim to Cincinnati.
    That's good intel. I saw Vivian Kim twice when she was here. She's a real treasure.

  7. #32089

    Kash

    I saw her about a year and a half ago. I posted a review if you want to look it up but in a nutshell, she looked good but completely uninspired performance.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCummer420  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191376648

    Has anyone had experience with the provider that currently goes by Kash?

  8. #32088

    tim

    Quote Originally Posted by Ado1819  [View Original Post]
    https://www.topinternationalmodels.com/ Anyone has information on this one? Got a message advertising it recently. I thought it was related to bluefurredfox because of my recent interaction with them. But I just looked at the Columbus post and it seems like bluefurredfox has different site called redfoxclub? So, I'm assuming it's not them.
    Allegedly the same folks that brought VivianKim and LizzyKim to Cincinnati.

  9. #32087
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191376648

    Has anyone had experience with the provider that currently goes by Kash?

  10. #32086

    Probably Wants A Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike324  [View Original Post]
    That's an Arkansas area code. And she seems to mainly post in Little Rock Arkansas. But I also found other ads from her in Columbus, Denver Co, Fayetteville Arkansas, and Louisville around the same time she was posting in Cinci. And some posts are from different cities but posted on the same date. Here's one example (blacked out part of the phone number in case it's not allowed.).

    I would say scam.
    Girls post in multiple markets hoping some sucker will give them a deposit, knowing they're never going to see them. Probably not even a girl.

  11. #32085

    Essence. Arkansas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her already? Looks really good to me. Thanks for any information.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4794353229
    That's an Arkansas area code. And she seems to mainly post in Little Rock Arkansas. But I also found other ads from her in Columbus, Denver Co, Fayetteville Arkansas, and Louisville around the same time she was posting in Cinci. And some posts are from different cities but posted on the same date. Here's one example (blacked out part of the phone number in case it's not allowed.).

    I would say scam.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LittleRock Arkansas.jpg‎  

  12. #32084
    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    Search her other name. There was recent discussion about her.
    Oh I would strongly not recommend her. Super flakey. I don't have first hand knowledge.

  13. #32083

    Essence. Any review?

    Anyone tried her already? Looks really good to me. Thanks for any information.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4794353229

  14. #32082

    Shaa is also Shania

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191201435

    I have a buddy at work that tried her a couple days ago. He said she's totally on something. And most of those pictures have to be older. Before she used. He said he had her suck on him. And then without saying the a thing. She just got up and slid it in. He released in her. He said he would take a 15 minute break. And they would go right back at it. And apparently she likes it Greek. And she will pretty much do anything. I personally don't have the money to see somebody for that kind of money. Inflation sucks.
    Search her other name. There was recent discussion about her.

  15. #32081
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191201435

    I have a buddy at work that tried her a couple days ago. He said she's totally on something. And most of those pictures have to be older. Before she used. He said he had her suck on him. And then without saying the a thing. She just got up and slid it in. He released in her. He said he would take a 15 minute break. And they would go right back at it. And apparently she likes it Greek. And she will pretty much do anything. I personally don't have the money to see somebody for that kind of money. Inflation sucks.
    I think I saw her on one of the sugarbaby sites and it's pretty much the same offer she gives on site. 400 for 6 hours is pretty good deal but that would just not be practical. Also she will have you pick her up or get her an Uber + hotel does add up end of the day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape