Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 888 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12442
    Damn, if that's the poets daughter she don't look nothing like her mom. You are right my old friend, the poet was a legend. She is in my top 10 of all time best providers. I miss all 10 of them.

    Happy hunting and stay safe.

    Whatup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    I think she's daughter of the famed fabulous Poet and like her mom she uses the poetry / words metaphor for rates. She's probably 30 and I dreamt her when she was probably 20 and starting out, introed by her mom the Poet to me, and Lacey was full service and good then. She went off the board and returned couple years ago and I donno what she is like now. However, I really do miss her mom legendary The Poet, she was terrif!! Try L and report Bro!.

  2. #12441

    Nadia and GPS

    Long time lurker first time poster.

    I had been considering a dream with Nadia.

    But I feel GPS has set in and not worth the price of admission along with potential handler / pimp issues.

    Her old ads show 200 for half Hour 300 for a whole as shown here in this ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/952479895492.

    Her new ad shows 200 for a QV? Nope 300 for a half and 400 for a whole hour. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/822774828018.

    Plus the different sets of pics is she trying to scam us? Set us up to be robbed by the guy she has hanging out with her?

    I'd say buyer beware.

  3. #12440

    Lacey

    I think she's daughter of the famed fabulous Poet and like her mom she uses the poetry / words metaphor for rates. She's probably 30 and I dreamt her when she was probably 20 and starting out, introed by her mom the Poet to me, and Lacey was full service and good then. She went off the board and returned couple years ago and I donno what she is like now. However, I really do miss her mom legendary The Poet, she was terrif!! Try L and report Bro!.

    Quote Originally Posted by EthanSam  [View Original Post]

  4. #12439

  5. #12438

    Destiny

    This one has a link to her #: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/528518235525.

    This add doesn't list her name Destiny but you can find reviews on here that are mostly positive if you like small ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    So Einstein here posted ads with no phone number. Anyone had the experience? Anyone know how to reach her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/simps...-/606077164923

    Https:www.onlyfans.com/bbyletsdo69

  6. #12437

    Spinner

    So Einstein here posted ads with no phone number. Anyone had the experience? Anyone know how to reach her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/simps...-/606077164923

    Https:www.onlyfans.com/bbyletsdo69

  7. #12436

    Boyfriend

    Went to see Nova again, this time for a half hour. Took her about 20 minutes to get all people to leave the room. We were about 10 minutes in, if that, and the bf starts banging on the door. Eventually he opened the door. I'm still a fan, but not going back unless she makes it right and then if only visit during the day. This, along with Kimora's demons, thievery and lack of discretion I think I may just end up sticking with AMP.

  8. #12435
    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    I can't comment on who gives best head because your mileage may vary. I can say without a doubt Nova and Misti's ass are bigger Tara. Nova and Misti have a nice round ass, both very shapely and attractive. Tara is a spinner so her ass is slimmer but still beautifully shaped. Try all three and report back with your opinion of best head, LOL. You can't go wrong with either choice of the three.
    LOL that's no help. I'm a sucker for a big ass! I usually have to wait until someone comes in from out of town. Have you had the Brazilian Aline. She's my favorite. She lets you do whatever you want. Bye far my favorite. I have to see her anytime she's in town. The read head chick from Asheville is good too. Can't think of her name off top of my head.

  9. #12434

    Biggest ass

    Quote Originally Posted by PunterRunThrow  [View Original Post]
    Which has the biggest ass and which gives the best head?
    I can't comment on who gives best head because your mileage may vary. I can say without a doubt Nova and Misti's ass are bigger Tara. Nova and Misti have a nice round ass, both very shapely and attractive. Tara is a spinner so her ass is slimmer but still beautifully shaped. Try all three and report back with your opinion of best head, LOL. You can't go wrong with either choice of the three.

  10. #12433
    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    Hi All. I've been reading the feedback about these three ladies. Warms my heart to know I've helped the community. All three are a joy to see. They each have their individual strengths. They are all very attractive and work to please. Add joy to my life and tell them QV sent ya, LOL. But please, save me some time with them for my weekly lunchtime visits, LOL. Take care! QV out.
    Which has the biggest ass and which gives the best head?

  11. #12432

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    Hi All. I've been reading the feedback about these three ladies. Warms my heart to know I've helped the community. All three are a joy to see. They each have their individual strengths. They are all very attractive and work to please. Add joy to my life and tell them QV sent ya, LOL. But please, save me some time with them for my weekly lunchtime visits, LOL. Take care! QV out.
    We're going to have to coordinate our lunch times if this keeps up, LOL. I haven't seen Tara yet, but plan to soon. It's hard to pass on Nova because it is consistently great. It's nice when you know exactly what you're getting. I also haven't seen Misti, don't recall seeing her post recently.

  12. #12431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaggedAride  [View Original Post]
    That's horrible. I'll definitely leave a bad review or comment if it happens to me.
    More men should. The problem is that most men can't because the woman has all of their information and employer information and they're not going to risk their job or their wife knowing for $600.

  13. #12430

    Tara, Nova and Misti

    Hi All. I've been reading the feedback about these three ladies. Warms my heart to know I've helped the community. All three are a joy to see. They each have their individual strengths. They are all very attractive and work to please. Add joy to my life and tell them QV sent ya, LOL. But please, save me some time with them for my weekly lunchtime visits, LOL. Take care! QV out.

  14. #12429

    It's everywhere and AI is running rampant

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Tryst is full of scammers doing the same thing. Tons of girls have ads in multiple cities. They immediately want a deposit and a picture of your I'd. They get very offended of you just ask them what city they're in.

    Another common scam are the women that are touring. They are always just one or two weeks away and taking reservations now. They always cancel these visits, but are more than happy to take your deposit and your information. Also, any woman that is trying to get you to sign up for an OF is an immediate scammer.
    Yes, even Eros is now loading up with unverified profiles of women who look just a little TGTBT (because they aren't true).

    I did partake of a massage therapist recently who was on tour. But she was real, and did not ask for a deposit just assurances the day before and the morning that I was still coming. She did have an OF and I subscribed, only to ensure she was real (and she was). While always tempted, I never will try to see a visiting provider, and especially as you said, they always want a deposit. In fact, I have a no-deposit rule on any provider. The field gets narrowed down pretty quickly, and frankly, none of those attract me anyway. Then you get into the issue of setting the date, only to have them ghost or be hours late. The forum is full of these stories and precious few good experiences. Some hobby.

  15. #12428

    No money back in 30 days?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Tryst is full of scammers doing the same thing. Tons of girls have ads in multiple cities. They immediately want a deposit and a picture of your I'd. They get very offended of you just ask them what city they're in.

    Another common scam are the women that are touring. They are always just one or two weeks away and taking reservations now. They always cancel these visits, but are more than happy to take your deposit and your information. Also, any woman that is trying to get you to sign up for an OF is an immediate scammer.
    That's horrible. I'll definitely leave a bad review or comment if it happens to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape