Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Rants, Raves & Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 994
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #919

    Lack of service

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    So they're trying to get rid of cheap clients, so they raise rates and offer less, no GFE, BBBJ, fiv, cim, etc, the fuck?

    And the gps board still has fat whales asking for inflated rates, fuck that.
    I have a feeling the younger generation is super touch avoidant in general (in their personal lives, everywhere).

    I'm no expert for sure, but just about any ad from girls in their 20's seems to be a string of "no"s in their menu.

  2. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    Grandma SaraFoxxx didn't "organize" them so much as she back-channeled information via TNA, often via her various providers-only forums. Is that organized? Maybe, but there was no specific organization tying them together like a union.

    I was shown these forum discussions, and many PMs from SaraFoxxx to a several different providers. I'd say it bordered on harassment, and there was a heavy dose of peer pressure. To summarize it all, some providers were positioning customers as trash and providers in the Portland area as undervalued, and claimed that raising rates would prevent customers they thought were the worst to stop seeing providers. Essentially, they were trying to price people out of the hobby on the premise that people who just wanted something affordable were bad actors.

    There was a small faction of providers, all older, who were backing SaraFoxxx's efforts, too. All these older providers were claiming to have raised their rates and seen little or no decline in "traffic" through their doors, which was and is conjecture.

    Some of the providers I knew at the time who showed me all this communication left Portland thereafter, in no small part due to this rallying cry. Some viewed it as harassment. Girls who wanted to work independently and make their money just uprooted and went to other areas of the country where they weren't bothered, often not far. As much as we slam it, TNA is the board which gets providers the most traffic in Portland, so they're almost forced to use it, which meant they were subject to this effort / communication to raise rates.

    Rates went up in Portland, and it's had a residual effect since. You know what hasn't changed? Sob stories about providers needing to make money to pay rent, being unable to afford random bills, and other "please help me" posts on TNA. Either rate increases aren't working, or having more money hasn't helped with poor money management.

    Portland is now well known as a town with high rates. It's also known as a town where the women asking those rates don't stack up to girls in other areas asking the same, or less. Providers may not like that, or agree, but it's true. And the point providers are missing is that the opinions of the people paying are truly the only thing that matters.

    Now, if we want to call what happened an "organized" effort, it only worked in spirit.
    Funny thing, Sara's price point is $150!

  3. #917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    So they're trying to get rid of cheap clients, so they raise rates and offer less, no GFE, BBBJ, fiv, cim, etc, the fuck?

    And the gps board still has fat whales asking for inflated rates, fuck that.

  4. #916
    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how organized it is but there it definitely seems like they are all attempting to make $400/ hour the new base rate. Which is frankly insane and is driving me out of the hobby.
    Grandma SaraFoxxx didn't "organize" them so much as she back-channeled information via TNA, often via her various providers-only forums. Is that organized? Maybe, but there was no specific organization tying them together like a union.

    I was shown these forum discussions, and many PMs from SaraFoxxx to a several different providers. I'd say it bordered on harassment, and there was a heavy dose of peer pressure. To summarize it all, some providers were positioning customers as trash and providers in the Portland area as undervalued, and claimed that raising rates would prevent customers they thought were the worst to stop seeing providers. Essentially, they were trying to price people out of the hobby on the premise that people who just wanted something affordable were bad actors.

    There was a small faction of providers, all older, who were backing SaraFoxxx's efforts, too. All these older providers were claiming to have raised their rates and seen little or no decline in "traffic" through their doors, which was and is conjecture.

    Some of the providers I knew at the time who showed me all this communication left Portland thereafter, in no small part due to this rallying cry. Some viewed it as harassment. Girls who wanted to work independently and make their money just uprooted and went to other areas of the country where they weren't bothered, often not far. As much as we slam it, TNA is the board which gets providers the most traffic in Portland, so they're almost forced to use it, which meant they were subject to this effort / communication to raise rates.

    Rates went up in Portland, and it's had a residual effect since. You know what hasn't changed? Sob stories about providers needing to make money to pay rent, being unable to afford random bills, and other "please help me" posts on TNA. Either rate increases aren't working, or having more money hasn't helped with poor money management.

    Portland is now well known as a town with high rates. It's also known as a town where the women asking those rates don't stack up to girls in other areas asking the same, or less. Providers may not like that, or agree, but it's true. And the point providers are missing is that the opinions of the people paying are truly the only thing that matters.

    Now, if we want to call what happened an "organized" effort, it only worked in spirit.

  5. #915

    Sarafoxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    How old is that bish? 70? That vejay is most definitely full of cobwebs.
    Pussy is as dry as the Mojave. She doesn't fuck anymore. FBSM only. I used to fuck her. She was OK. But runs her mouth non stop.

  6. #914

    Seven7 Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    that sev7 n batshit crazy vibe
    She had an alert posted on her on the GPS board & ended up getting banned. She used to be amazing a few years back but she definitely is jaded beyond repair now.

  7. #913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how organized it is but there it definitely seems like they are all attempting to make $400/ hour the new base rate. Which is frankly insane and is driving me out of the hobby.
    I'm out, semi retired, just seeing regulars. Gps rates is ludicrous, I'll let the fucking simp pay that rate, I ain't a sucka, used to be able to get 400 for 2 hrs all BBFS.

    And what's with new providers not posting rates on their ads, text for rates? And FaceTime for security? I reached out and inquired about donations, these bishes asking for 500 hr, WTF, I responded back 'that's out of my budget' I'll sometimes get the 'I'll give you 50 $ discount with reviews' or sometimes get ridiculed for being cheap, that sev7 n batshit crazy vibe, I ain't cheap, I'm just more disciplined how I spend my money saving up for early retirement with three rental properties, she'll probably end up like Sara, old and desperate enough to still post ad on the gpsboard.

  8. #912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Is an old c you and t.
    How old is that bish? 70? That vejay is most definitely full of cobwebs.

  9. #911

    Sarafoxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    I've said MANY times that grandma Sara Foxxx once rallied the providers to raise rates, and it worked. I was told this by several providers, so old-heads might remember that rates all started going up at the same time a few years back. That's why.

    And it's fair to say many (most?) provers / dancers just don't want to have a "normal" work life, so they do what they do, and it's not always more lucrative.

    It's also fair and safe to say a lot of them have addictions. Drinking, gambling, worse. So the money vanishes.
    Is an old c you and t.

  10. #910
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    I've said MANY times that grandma Sara Foxxx once rallied the providers to raise rates, and it worked. I was told this by several providers, so old-heads might remember that rates all started going up at the same time a few years back.
    I don't know how organized it is but there it definitely seems like they are all attempting to make $400/ hour the new base rate. Which is frankly insane and is driving me out of the hobby.

  11. #909

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    You're assuming they are operating like a business and gauging supply and demand and pricing accordingly. But not all SWers work that way. You'd think they would, but some (many?) don't. Strip clubs in this town are dead, probably because dances are ridiculously expensive. Dancers sit around all night not doing anything instead of hustling and offering better rates to get guys to get dances. Girls get pressured by other girls to charge more. They get their self worth all tied up in it. So, some SWers get it and follow supply and demand cues, I'm pretty convinced many don't.
    I've said MANY times that grandma Sara Foxxx once rallied the providers to raise rates, and it worked. I was told this by several providers, so old-heads might remember that rates all started going up at the same time a few years back. That's why.

    And it's fair to say many (most?) provers / dancers just don't want to have a "normal" work life, so they do what they do, and it's not always more lucrative.

    It's also fair and safe to say a lot of them have addictions. Drinking, gambling, worse. So the money vanishes.

  12. #908
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    First, I never said the ones who I know to be making a lot are the ones who change the most. You inferred that.

    I think to some providers, charging more for the visits is them maximizing profit. And if it wasn't working and they were slow enough that it was a problem, they'd lower their rates to get more attention. If they could see 2 guys at 500/ hr, why see 3 at 300/ hr?

    We may not like it, but it clearly works for them, somehow, some way.
    You're assuming they are operating like a business and gauging supply and demand and pricing accordingly. But not all SWers work that way. You'd think they would, but some (many?) don't. Strip clubs in this town are dead, probably because dances are ridiculously expensive. Dancers sit around all night not doing anything instead of hustling and offering better rates to get guys to get dances. Girls get pressured by other girls to charge more. They get their self worth all tied up in it. So, some SWers get it and follow supply and demand cues, I'm pretty convinced many don't.

  13. #907
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd058  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if anyone has ever read or heard of Aella. She's easy on the eyes, has a substack and a touch of the 'tism. I find her interesting (not for $4 k an hour) and a good read, she has at least one interview out there talking about rates, etc. I can't find the specific interview but these key into her thoughts on this a little bit regarding rates, etc.

    https://reason.com/2022/07/31/aella-...ork-economics/

    https://x.com/Aella_Girl/status/1599135239414067201

    I don't disagree with her logic.
    Watched her whole interview, it's pretty interesting. I don't disagree with providers charging as much as clients are willing to pay, but I don't understand the women that charge high rates but ***** that guys are cheap and won't pay that. Clients will and do pay big for women that they believe provide service equal to the rate. Sometimes your product is overpriced, if you're not selling it, you have to either improve the product, lower the price or quit the business.

    Aella can charge 3000/ hr because she no longer relies on escorting for a living, based on the interview she's just doing it cause she likes to fuck and she enjoys fucking different people and gets satisfaction from the personal interaction. She's also reached a level of fame that her clients are paying for as part of the experience.

    She is definitely on the spectrum, which gives her a unique perspective, but also one that may not apply to most SWers.

    The data scientist moniker is a little suspect. The data she's gathering has a huge sampling bias. Any voluntary internet based survey passed along via social media, fet, onlyfans etc. Has an inherent self selection bias. She's doing interesting work and you can tell she's picked up some lingo and techniques from the survey / data analysis community, but her application of those techniques is flawed. The outcomes of her surveys are purely anecdotal and not statistically valid. However, some are interesting and probably worth discussing.

  14. #906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288

    Aella

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    First, I never said the ones who I know to be making a lot are the ones who change the most. You inferred that.

    I think to some providers, charging more for the visits is them maximizing profit. And if it wasn't working and they were slow enough that it was a problem, they'd lower their rates to get more attention. If they could see 2 guys at 500/ hr, why see 3 at 300/ hr?

    We may not like it, but it clearly works for them, somehow, some way.
    Not sure if anyone has ever read or heard of Aella. She's easy on the eyes, has a substack and a touch of the 'tism. I find her interesting (not for $4 k an hour) and a good read, she has at least one interview out there talking about rates, etc. I can't find the specific interview but these key into her thoughts on this a little bit regarding rates, etc.

    https://reason.com/2022/07/31/aella-...ork-economics/

    https://x.com/Aella_Girl/status/1599135239414067201

    I don't disagree with her logic.

  15. #905

    Sort of

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    Do you really think they are maximizing profit at these rates? You're hearing they are busy, but others hear they are slow. It could just be different sets of providers, I suppose. I truly don't get today's market. It's so different. It used to be strippers, escorts, cam girls, and girls on Seeking. Now we have those plus bikini baristas and onlyfans girls and AMPs. The SW market has expanded dramatically, on both the supply and demand side.
    First, I never said the ones who I know to be making a lot are the ones who change the most. You inferred that.

    I think to some providers, charging more for the visits is them maximizing profit. And if it wasn't working and they were slow enough that it was a problem, they'd lower their rates to get more attention. If they could see 2 guys at 500/ hr, why see 3 at 300/ hr?

    We may not like it, but it clearly works for them, somehow, some way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape