Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 1164 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28367

    Cheyenne Star

    This was posted posted in Richmond, Va.

    I'm assuming this is scam or something else. Asking for a deposit. Of course they used great pictures and a nice intro. I'm actually impressed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cheyenne17

    Becareful out there.

    Blake 0678.

  2. #28366

    Summer B

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her lately?
    She is still around.

  3. #28365

    Summer B

    Anyone heard from her lately?

  4. #28364
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Wet Honey


  5. #28363

    Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree. Many of my top 5 dreams are of her, but she's getting older and I won't pay that much.
    Between you and I she did a half hour for $200 for me recently. I busted twice. I bet you could get a discounted price since she's seen you before.

  6. #28362
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffm138  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking about taking the plunge. She sounds interesting, but almost too good to be true.
    Would be very interested to hear if you see her.

  7. #28361

    Re: Eve Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffm138  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking about taking the plunge. She sounds interesting, but almost too good to be true.
    I tried to get in touch with Skylar and got no response so I just messaged Eve. Will report back.

  8. #28360
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Sami will give you more if she is comfortable with you. If she likes you and especially if you see her more than once BBFS is on the menu. She genuinely loves sex. Have fun and tell her you've seen her before and try and knock $100 off the rate. She drains me every time over the years.
    I completely agree. Many of my top 5 dreams are of her, but she's getting older and I won't pay that much.

  9. #28359

    Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    I looked up Sami yesterday right after I posted about her. She is truly a fantastic dream of a woman. Unfortunately, I immediately noticed her rates have doubled to $500/ hr. My last visit with her was about 18 months ago and I got a 2 hour, 2 pop, around the world, mind blowing session for $400. Even as good as it is, I'm not sure I can stomach $500 an hour for a session. Sami is one of the best I have ever experienced though.
    Sami will give you more if she is comfortable with you. If she likes you and especially if you see her more than once BBFS is on the menu. She genuinely loves sex. Have fun and tell her you've seen her before and try and knock $100 off the rate. She drains me every time over the years.

  10. #28358

    Eve Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard of this new person in town? https://tryst.link/escort/eve-marie-cs.
    I was thinking about taking the plunge. She sounds interesting, but almost too good to be true.

  11. #28357

    One night in town

    Taking recommendations. Best bbj. Need an expert.

  12. #28356
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Savannha Staxx, Jessica Foxx.
    Do you prefer natural or fake. If it doesn't matter this recommendation is fine. If you want natural, no.

  13. #28355

    Rack

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim919  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a provider with a really nice rack? Prefer at least 36 C. Double D would be ideal. Please help a guy out. Pm me,
    Savannha Staxx, Jessica Foxx.

  14. #28354
    Quote Originally Posted by SirOf910  [View Original Post]
    You might be in luck. She posted in Wilmington last week. I'll try to see her for Greek again soon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...?keywords=Sami
    I looked up Sami yesterday right after I posted about her. She is truly a fantastic dream of a woman. Unfortunately, I immediately noticed her rates have doubled to $500/ hr. My last visit with her was about 18 months ago and I got a 2 hour, 2 pop, around the world, mind blowing session for $400. Even as good as it is, I'm not sure I can stomach $500 an hour for a session. Sami is one of the best I have ever experienced though.

  15. #28353
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Good luck with Kayleigh.
    Yeah, this is why I mentioned in my post that she relaxed a bit by the third visit. Kayleigh came to my home at least 3 times and I visited her incall locations probably 4-5 times within a span of about 6 months. BBBJ's and very clean and tasty DATY can be had here if you visit her regularly. Do not expect this on your first visit! And yes, her teeth are a little crooked and she has some stretch marks across her stomach, but still a very attractive woman IMHO. At one point a few years ago, she mentioned getting her teeth fixed but she hated the idea of wearing braces LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape