Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 691 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9726

    Info

    I got a strange vibe from this girl and was wondering if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/158460295315

    To piggback on motogib1's post. Its not just vacationers. This forum is a tiny microcosm of the at large mongering community so our messages only reach a small community.

  2. #9725

    Tourists

    Quote Originally Posted by RemoveTrace1  [View Original Post]
    We can sort of blame ourselves if we pay them those High rates if all the stop even if just for a week they will see the light and lower their prices or they will go broke it is simply a matter of supply and demand if we stop supplying they'll stop demanding like always just my two cents.
    I think part of the deal is the tourist coming down with no info and on vacation ready to spend. Most of them no nothing of reviews or such, just pic a well done ad and spend.

  3. #9724

    It's our fault-sort of

    We can sort of blame ourselves if we pay them those High rates if all the stop even if just for a week they will see the light and lower their prices or they will go broke it is simply a matter of supply and demand if we stop supplying they'll stop demanding like always just my two cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOne8  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree more fellas! I don't know where these girls are coming from with 3-5-and more Uncle Bens for not even GFE; but more than a C-note for QV? Are you kidding me? Even when I was still nave in this hobby many years ago, and got talked into 3 bills for what was advertised as GFE (only to get Bait-and-Switched by the provider down on I-drive in O-town after I arrived) did I cough up that much green for a roll in the sack. Needless to say, it wasn't worth the coin, the drive OR the gas back then, and that was while I was still living in the O-town community! As we can all admit, we have had superb service for as little as a Jackson, and horrible service after handing over three or more Uncle Bens. The amount paid does not always equal the quality of service. This is why I always negotiate if they are more than 2 bills for full / GFE service, but hey, that's just me..

  4. #9723

    Ditto!

    I couldn't agree more fellas! I don't know where these girls are coming from with 3-5-and more Uncle Bens for not even GFE; but more than a C-note for QV? Are you kidding me? Even when I was still naïve in this hobby many years ago, and got talked into 3 bills for what was advertised as GFE (only to get Bait-and-Switched by the provider down on I-drive in O-town after I arrived) did I cough up that much green for a roll in the sack. Needless to say, it wasn't worth the coin, the drive OR the gas back then, and that was while I was still living in the O-town community! As we can all admit, we have had superb service for as little as a Jackson, and horrible service after handing over three or more Uncle Bens. The amount paid does not always equal the quality of service. This is why I always negotiate if they are more than 2 bills for full / GFE service, but hey, that's just me.

    The Biden era is OVER, come back to reality ladies, or go back to lower Manhattan where the stock brokers are torching Uncle Bens to light their cigars!

    (Just sayin'.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoGib1  [View Original Post]
    That's really becoming an issue no with the inflation. I paid $300 hr. IThats as high as I go, there has to be a limit to this shit.

  5. #9722
    Quote Originally Posted by RemoveTrace1  [View Original Post]
    At $200 for a half an hour who gives a crap.
    That's really becoming an issue no with the inflation. I paid $300 hr. IThats as high as I go, there has to be a limit to this shit.

  6. #9721

    Cheyenne

    Quote Originally Posted by PotShop421  [View Original Post]
    Talked to her and she said she moved up here from your way. Goes by the name of Cheyenne. Was wondering if there was any info on her you may share.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...d/603953738792
    Several positive reviews here. Just do a search.

  7. #9720

    Daytona girl moved to Ky?

    Talked to her and she said she moved up here from your way. Goes by the name of Cheyenne. Was wondering if there was any info on her you may share.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...d/603953738792

  8. #9719
    Quote Originally Posted by WeekndLowLyfe  [View Original Post]
    Skyla.

    Did a quick search but no results. Wondering if anyone has already TOFTT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/829895140487
    I fucked her and it was good.

  9. #9718

    Skyla

    Quote Originally Posted by WeekndLowLyfe  [View Original Post]
    Skyla.

    Did a quick search but no results. Wondering if anyone has already TOFTT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/829895140487
    Plenty of reviews on her on the Brevard county board and here. She just had some work done so she increased her pricing. I have not partaken as she is not my type.

  10. #9717

    Skyla

    At $200 for a half an hour who gives a crap.

    Quote Originally Posted by WeekndLowLyfe  [View Original Post]
    Skyla.

    Did a quick search but no results. Wondering if anyone has already TOFTT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/829895140487

  11. #9716

    Any intel?

    Skyla.

    Did a quick search but no results. Wondering if anyone has already TOFTT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/829895140487

  12. #9715

    Tabby / Jesse

    You can find Tabby's info on Erotic Monkey. I've seen them both, but separately. Mom referred me to daughter. Always a great time when the schedules line up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    Link? Can't leave us hanging like that LOL.

  13. #9714
    Quote Originally Posted by ZNZBills  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/339884166603

    Saw this one last weekend for a 75 qv. Up to 90 now.

    Not FS just headache for that donation which I didn't know until arrival. She communicated fantastic and was very sweet. Easy location to get to off 92 and super friendly. Head game was decent and Russian finish was nice. I would repeat.

    She's new to area from out of state so looking for regular activity.
    Totally baffles me that people pay these prices for 7 min BJ to a street walker. This is ruining our hobby. This is daytona for fuks sake not Vegas. More ads I see have more upcharges than a battery charger.

    Don't do this don't touch that on and on. It's not uncommon now for an ugly fat ho to ask 300 or more for an hr of incall.

    This hobby is screwed.

  14. #9713

    Anyone see this one?

    She seems to be new. Only seen her ads the last couple days. Those tits look great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/982152090627

  15. #9712

    Qv

    Not sure what your definition of new to the areas but she's been around for a while yes gives great head relief but I don't think I would stay there for much other your mileage may vary.

    Good for a quick pop and go just good head slow takes directions well maybe a good bang not quite sure won't go back it was okay but nothing spectacular and she's not new to the air she's been around for a bit

    Quote Originally Posted by ZNZBills  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/339884166603

    Saw this one last weekend for a 75 qv. Up to 90 now.

    Not FS just headache for that donation which I didn't know until arrival. She communicated fantastic and was very sweet. Easy location to get to off 92 and super friendly. Head game was decent and Russian finish was nice. I would repeat.

    She's new to area from out of state so looking for regular activity.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape