Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 27830
-
08-09-25 02:57 #26225Senior Member

Posts: 81I was a regular of hers for a while (till COVID hit) and if she likes you, more stuff opens up. But honestly, I never asked for anything extra. She'd frequently start with a BBBJ tho, and sometimes I'd just nut right there at the beginning from that and then enjoy the massage (occasionally she'd pull a 2nd out of me, but not always). We were fooling around once and I just kinda blurted out "fuck I want to stick it in you so bad" and she offered to grab a condom. She had to go to a different room to get it so it doesn't feel like something that happens very frequently and nobody should expect it. Never hit it raw tho, but I swear her hand technique is good enough sometimes you think you are. Anyhow, she's great.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 22:41 #26224Senior Member

Posts: 786I could be remembering wrong; In and around 2020 I think I remember hearing that she would do bare services.
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 21:38 #26223Senior Member

Posts: 46NinaBubbles for 1 hour, the middle of my pops was her grinding on my cock trying to get off, not sure if she did (don't think so) but it was a fun way to get hard again!
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 16:27 #26222Senior Member

Posts: 143Sweet Miranda
Originally Posted by Journal
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Panda888
[View Original Post]
100%, dude's been on the forum for 4 1/2 years, only posts 7 times (one of those a retirement announcement almost 3 years ago) and this is the shit he comes up with. Bro, stay retired.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 14:32 #26221Senior Member

Posts: 671I remember asking her once years ago early and while she said no, she didn't seem too against it either. Agree with you on the connection, though she definitely has one of the best mouths on the board both in terms of kissing and more, and this was before her slimming down. Does she allow you to CIP as well? I haven't seen her in awhile, but one of the few I've seen multiple times before which is very rare for me.
Originally Posted by ThisOneForYou
[View Original Post]
Reminds me of providers attacking other providers by starting rumors like this, especially when they start to feel threatened by a popular one.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 13:27 #26220Senior Member

Posts: 2938Always wanted a date with, just never lined up.
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 13:03 #26219Senior Member

Posts: 1209This is the most retarded take I've seen on this board yet. What do you mean "doesn't feel like pussy"? How many women have you been with, ffs? Some of them feel very different from each other.
Originally Posted by Journal
[View Original Post]
This sounds like some insecure projecting. There is nothing about her that indicates anything other than 100% female, especially the way she feels
-
08-08-25 09:36 #26218Shill I have banned before.

Posts: 124Miranda has (now adult) kids. Kids she carried for 9 months and then delivered through her coochie.
Originally Posted by Journal
[View Original Post]
Haven't seen an MTF surgeon that good yet.
-
08-08-25 03:06 #26217Senior Member

Posts: 41Me too
Similar to WeedLord, took a long time to build to it, but it eventually happened, no extra donation, but it's pretty rare (I think). Oh, I haven't subscribed to her OF feed in a year or so, but the cock in the OF was her ex (or maybe her current, couldn't really get that story straight). Regardless, even if you only ever get CFS from her, she is the best on the board, no one is even close to her beauty or her ability to make a connection.
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 23:05 #26216Senior Member

Posts: 11583 bill hhr? That better include bbcipciacimwscofmsog.
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]
Max I'll do is 2 bill hhr.
-
08-07-25 19:35 #26215Senior Member

Posts: 671One that comes to mind immediately is SeattleDanielle / FBSMDanielle who does nuru / body rubs. She teases and pretty much comes as close to sticking it in bare without doing so (just note she'll never go all the way and also doesn't do CFS). She does PMs for extra too if you're into that too.
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
Only saw her once and while she did a good job, rate is a bit high for me for only a FBSM.
-
08-07-25 15:47 #26214Senior Member

Posts: 74Camel slide
Does anyone know camel slide provider? Always trying to find one but no luck. Not sure if this is included in fetish of some providers menu. Thanks in advance.
-
08-07-25 13:16 #26213Senior Member

Posts: 59Yes
Keep in mind this was like 3 years ago; but it's 100% available but wasn't about money. She cared a lot about my education and what I've done in life; more like interviewing a potential babydaddy. I passed whatever metric she keeps and always hit it raw afterwards. Wasn't any upcharge; she's just picky in a very YMMV sense.
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 13:06 #26212Senior Member

Posts: 74EmeraldAngel
Anyone did raw with her? Saw her content on OF has a lot of raw but not sure how to get it.
-
08-06-25 20:17 #26211Senior Member

Posts: 2938Hmmm I don't remember you sharing her, refresh my memory LOL.
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





