Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34827

    Listen skills may matter

    In my case, we had a good conversation. She talked, I listened. LOL.

    There can be a lot of isolation when you work 12 hours, six days per week. Your co-workers are competition. Your family is 20 hours away. You miss human connection. You need to be seen as a person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    And sometimes the stars just align. I have been places on a repeat visit, where I have never previously gotten more than a HJ, where suddenly the same girl is now willing to BBJ or CFS. Maybe I looked good that day, maybe she was feeling comfortable. Maybe she was just really horny. Those girls probably need to get some dick inside them now and then, especially after guy after guy comes on to them all day long.

    Then on further repeat visits, it's back to HJ only. That's why, if you want it and can afford it, it never hurts to ask.

  2. #34826

    Stars aligning

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezcumezgo80  [View Original Post]
    This is so true, on many levels.

    I have seen girls that people say that they have been seeing for years and say that she would "never more than a HJ" and everything is on the table. I am no Don Juan or God's gift to women by any means. It comes down to how they feel about you and how you make them feel. Plain and simple.
    And sometimes the stars just align. I have been places on a repeat visit, where I have never previously gotten more than a HJ, where suddenly the same girl is now willing to BBJ or CFS. Maybe I looked good that day, maybe she was feeling comfortable. Maybe she was just really horny. Those girls probably need to get some dick inside them now and then, especially after guy after guy comes on to them all day long.

    Then on further repeat visits, it's back to HJ only. That's why, if you want it and can afford it, it never hurts to ask.

  3. #34825

    Shi Shi

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsItMan  [View Original Post]
    In Mandarin "Shi Shi" translates to "yes, yes".
    "Xi" is an s-sound that does not exist in English. More than likely, her name is XiXi, a pretty common name in China.

  4. #34824
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsItMan  [View Original Post]
    In Mandarin "Shi Shi" translates to "yes, yes".
    Um, no.

    Mandarin is a tonal and contextual language. Simple spellings do not communicate the meanings.

    When a foreigner (laowai) says shi-shi; a native Mandarin speaker will typically consider it: Thank you.

    For native speakers, it is all in the tone and context and might mean: try, fact or sometimes.

    Yes?

    Dui (do-eh) is most common for informal conversation.

    Shi.

    Shi de.

    Hai de.

    Hao ah (hell yes).

    En: lazy yes, umm-hmm.

    FWIW; I lived and worked in China for nine years. I am somewhat fluent, but not native-fluent. I married my secretarys youngest sister and imported her as Wife Mk II.

  5. #34823

    Visiting

    I'm looking for some help. I'll be visiting Detroit area (basically north suburbs of Detroit) if anyone could recommend a good independent or Asian spa that give an excellent massage that would be greatly appreciated. HJ is the only requirement. Doesn't need to be FS. I'll be all around st Clair shores, Roseville, Warren. Centerline and even Utica and Rochester area visiting. So any area would work. Thanks in advance. Feel free to DM.

  6. #34822

    M1

    Quote Originally Posted by DodgeBros  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same M1 that is on telegraph. I broke my Asian cherry there 20 + years ago. Coming back home next week for the dream cruise. I may have to swing by on my way from the airport.
    It is. It got busted a few years ago but is back in business.

  7. #34821

    My experience and previous reports say legit only

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfnut1913  [View Original Post]
    Let us know how it goes, she ghosted me, told me to call an hour before, I wanted to come when I called she never answered or called back.
    Older black female, petite cute frame, good to conversate with. I recall she left me undraped, talked a lot about Saigon which is a block away from her place (at least at that time it was) said how she tells customers and told me too if you want more than massage to go there. There subtle hints that more might be available but all I got was massage. I never went back to explore. She only wants calls no text so it's hard for me to communicate that way sometimes.

    But like I said I have yet to see a report that more is offered and she's been posting similar ads for a couple years now.

  8. #34820

    M1?

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoFallin  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if the Ruby at M1 is the same as Saginaw / Gold star Ruby?
    Is this the same M1 that is on telegraph. I broke my Asian cherry there 20 + years ago. Coming back home next week for the dream cruise. I may have to swing by on my way from the airport.

  9. #34819
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeRoberts48  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her today. Anyone seen her and have any advice?
    Let us know how it goes, she ghosted me, told me to call an hour before, I wanted to come when I called she never answered or called back.

  10. #34818

    Dearborn

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    The place on Schaefer near Mich ave next to physical therapy place that got shut down had a girl with the biggest natural tits you could imagine on an Asian girl. Wonder where she ended up? She had lots of tattoos and barely spoke English. Wow just wow.
    Yep. Yep. Yep.

  11. #34817

    Dearborn old place.

    The place on Schaefer near Mich ave next to physical therapy place that got shut down had a girl with the biggest natural tits you could imagine on an Asian girl. Wonder where she ended up? She had lots of tattoos and barely spoke English. Wow just wow.

  12. #34816

    Today

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeRoberts48  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her today. Anyone seen her and have any advice?
    Let us know how it went.

  13. #34815

    Ruby

    Can anyone confirm if the Ruby at M1 is the same as Saginaw / Gold star Ruby?

  14. #34814

    Or, it means!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsItMan  [View Original Post]
    In Mandarin "Shi Shi" translates to "yes, yes".
    I think it can also mean thank you.

  15. #34813

    Shi Shi

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingAround  [View Original Post]
    Spelled out to help with searches. In the last two months, "Lucy", "Ruby", and "She-She" (phonetic spelling) have been available. Lucy is on the slightly thicker side and bigger-chested than the other two, speaks English well. Ruby is what I guess you'd call "average" in size. She-She is petite and well proportioned (terrific cheeks that she sits on). $200 for a standard visit. Ruby is everything covered, nothing spectacular. Luch and She-She have wider menus for extra, they both really get into the session if given a bit of TLC.
    In Mandarin "Shi Shi" translates to "yes, yes".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape