Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 8720
-
08-08-25 17:59 #8150Senior Member

Posts: 446Jaee
Those are the same pics from a handful of years ago too. She was a good time, but a one and done for me.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
08-08-25 14:33 #8149Senior Member

Posts: 27RIP Brenda a true OG
Sad news to hear. I met up with her a few times. I'll never forget my hesitation the first time walking in but then. BAM - she had skills to make you forget all that. 2nd and 3rd time we chatted a bit more and, at the end of the day, she's human. She's got a story. A life. So, in short, sad news.
Originally Posted by GShadowMan07
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 13:51 #8148Senior Member

Posts: 523A few years ago she was really good but unfortunately her years of substance use have taken their toll on her performance. She told me at 1 point she was going to get clean but then her son was killed in a fight. I looked up the story and it did check out. She won't rob you but her performance has gone downhill. Everything is covered including CBJ. Last time I saw her was around a year and a half ago. She had track marks on her arms that she mentioned to me and I saw 4 needles on a table. She has smoked crack in front of my on a couple of occasions. Maybe things have changed since I last saw her but I doubt it. Unfortunately she's on OD waiting to happen. And I do mean unfortunately because she is a nice person. I would love to see her get clean but she's in her 30's and has been using since she was in her teens. You won't get robbed and her rates are low, it service quality has declined.
Originally Posted by Marcoyan
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 13:11 #8147Senior Member

Posts: 1234I had fun with her as well. She actually seemed to really enjoy her work! No drugs, drama, or games, and a good conversationalist.
Originally Posted by LoveFest
[View Original Post]
I hope she wasn't sick for long, she was a sweetheart.
-
08-08-25 13:06 #8146Senior Member

Posts: 356I have always wanted to see her, but she has had the same pictures for more than a couple years. Same ad forever. Have not seen a recent review of her in years as well.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 12:38 #8145Senior Member

Posts: 1533Jae (Jaee)
Originally Posted by Marcoyan
[View Original Post]
You're new to posting. Search requires 4 characters, so double the last letter. Please add pics, link, and a redacted phone to show at least last 4 digits for search purposes.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
She has reviews around as well as on another site from a few years ago. I know a friend that actually saw her, so she's legit. I've contacted her about 3x. Comms are trash. Never got to the meet. Don't waste your time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...3/660464294291
203-XXX-1160
203-XXX-7476
-
08-08-25 09:28 #8144Regular Member

Posts: 3Jae
Anyone have any information on JAE? White girl, blonde hair? Druggie / track marks? What is she willing to do? Is she worth it?
-
08-08-25 05:51 #8143Senior Member

Posts: 46Brenda
So sorry to hear this. She was a great lady and a pleasure to be with. Kind, caring and lots of fun. I had been seeing her for many years at her home. Always reliable and accommodating. She loved the color pink. She couldn't get enough of pink! The last of a very special breed! RIP good lady.
Originally Posted by BoltonChaser
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 23:24 #8142Senior Member

Posts: 145Sad to hear the news. I tried to get in contact months ago but could never get through, never got to try her. Pour one out for one of the legends though, she had positive reviews and a number of fans. Hope it was a peaceful transition for her. She sounded like good people.
Originally Posted by GShadowMan07
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 23:16 #8141Senior Member

Posts: 334Rip
I've never had the chance to meet her, but I get the feeling she was vintage classical sex worker.
Nice to see a picture of her, she was indeed very pretty when young.
I would like to see some memories, about how she was like, from people here who have spent time with her.
Originally Posted by GShadowMan07
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 20:10 #8140Senior Member

Posts: 886Seen her a few times for bbj. She is def great at it. Very laid back and cool to. Funny girl. I saw the gifts post someone wrote a while back and actually was tested after that for other reasons and came back fine. If you're worried wrap it up. I'd honestly say she's good enough to make it happen covered.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 19:34 #8139Senior Member

Posts: 29RIP Brenda
Good evening gentlemen. Long time provider Brenda aka Pretty Woman Mature Blonde has passed away. She might not have been everyone's taste in her latter years but she was always a solid provider. RIP.
https://www.scottfuneralhomeinc.com/...renda-Frantzis
-
08-07-25 11:47 #8138Senior Member

Posts: 1533Jazmin J aka Jazmin the Milky Mama aka Dream aka King Skye (sweeterthanswishersss)
Looks like she travels between NJ, NY, and CT. Offering video content and other services. Restrictions seem to flip flop no bare vs creampie ok. Too many name changes to cross reference reviews (flag) number changes (flag) area codes for Nevada and NYC but says shes a Cali girl in some ads (flag) no durations listed for services on Tryst (flag) mentions content potentially to hook you in for initial cash.
Originally Posted by JohnP1200
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastb...v/994690802139
https://adultsearch.com/us/connectic...scorts/3309752
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/190503186
https://www.instagram.com/sweeterthanswishersss
929-XXX-1770
929-XXX-7611
725-XXX-3321
-
08-07-25 11:28 #8137Senior Member

Posts: 32Price inquiry
Is it included or is it an add-on?
Originally Posted by JohnP1200
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 09:54 #8136Senior Member

Posts: 46Jazmin J
I'm interested in seeing Jazmin but can't find any reviews. Some of her other posts say she's lactating and I want to try that out too. Any info is appreciated.
https://tryst.link/escort/jazmin-j










Reply With Quote




