Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 651 1151 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35105
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I meant chick not chicken guys.
    Got to love auto correct. She was great but the meth monkey took over.

  2. #35104
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMan804  [View Original Post]
    She was at the riverside Hilton earlier this year. Not sure is she was released or not.
    Thanks knew I hadn't seen her post anywhere. She was not bad before the demons took over.

  3. #35103

    J. b.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...b/949842663353

    I picked her up the other day, got off work early and had some time. I used to see her regularly way back. Pics are accurate for her now, cherries plump, peach thick, kitty wet, same old JB. Found a spot nearby, she showed off some mic skills, laid her back and went to pound town. Coms were a bit hit miss, but it worked out for me that day. YMMV.

  4. #35102

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by BiffSteel  [View Original Post]
    200 but I don't know for how long. She likes me and we end up talking for a pretty long time. No rush and our sessions usually go over an hour.
    I know a guy who still sees her regularly, but he says she is definitely 😁 getting older now. But 200 does sound slightly better than your average crusty AMP mamasan.

  5. #35101

    Hennessy

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Hennessy than thin white chicken with black hair?
    She was at the riverside Hilton earlier this year. Not sure is she was released or not.

  6. #35100

    Hennessy

    I meant chick not chicken guys.

  7. #35099

    Hennessy

    Anyone know what happened to Hennessy than thin white chicken with black hair?

  8. #35098

    BBW Paris = MUCH better Paris

    If you read my old reviews for Paris you'd see that she was annoying AF, paranoid and a time waster. A fallen escort turned WSW because monkey. Well she is sober now due to probation and a much better date. She will still talk your head off about the goings on in her life but when it's time to get down to business she does not disappoint.

    As much as I like spinners, Paris with her *major* curves is infinitely better than was skinny cracked out Paris, mostly because she isn't smoking crack. Fingers crossed she doesn't fall off the wagon anytime soon.

    https://tryst.link/escort/parisxoxx

    Those rates are negotiable. Book with confidence. If her ad is down she is out of town with family.

  9. #35097

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentGray  [View Original Post]
    How much is Lynn charging these days?
    200 but I don't know for how long. She likes me and we end up talking for a pretty long time. No rush and our sessions usually go over an hour.

  10. #35096

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Only a moron would "send something" in these circumstances. An internet hooker looking for "decent guys" to send her emergency gas money for porn? While she is stopped at night in a park. After she drove 4 hours to an address that is not a real location and she didn't check that until just before she arrived. Even if its 100% true, why stop at a park and not a gas station? Do they sell gas in this park? If some jackass sends her money she still needs to drive to get gas, with the gas she already has. I guess you see where I'm going: a poorly constructed pack of lies that only a moron would bite on. Don't be that guy.
    She would have better luck at a gas station begging in person. I had a hot little gf a few years back. We made it all the way to Cali like that. Would just park at a pump & I would go inside & hang out. While she stood at car looking hot and helpless. May take an hour but someone would come along and put fuel in the tank for her. She would tell them just buy me as much gas as you feel you can. Most the time they would swipe a card and fill the tank. Occasionally some cash or food as well.

  11. #35095

    Tofft

    Took a shot with her. Comms were a little spotty but she's a decent looking MILF curvy body type. She's pretty cautious even once you get her to your location but warms up after awhile. Only got a BBBJ which was above average. Takes directions. I wanted an edging style BJ which she completed quite well. Some added dirty talk at the end to real top off the finish. Made a hefty mess all over her face and tits.

    Haven't repeated but will most likely. Hhr session reasonable rate. Solid pick imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken? Seems she only does outcalls and she is slow in responding. I swear I have seen her post before but I can't find her posts. Seems like a thicker MILF.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/691850663955

  12. #35094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Only a moron and they would deserve any losses they took

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    Taken from ad: "here's what I got going on. I left to go to this outcall which I was leary of but ultimately decided to drive there which it was like 4 hours away from where I was staying. The guy had bought vids and content and always paid generously and this time asked me to come visit him for a few days and offered me a fuck load of compensation! Well I told him I didn't have much cash to get to him I would actually only have just enough to get there. That's it I would not be able to go back or go anywhere else unless I seen him to get. More money for gas and whatever so he assures me that everything was good he had that covered and not to worry. Well I should have known when he wouldn't even send me the gas money I needed to drive there that something was up. So I drive there and get close to the address given to me and I call him and it says out of service. Fucker burned his line! And the address went to nowhere that had any house so I'm not stuck with no gas no money no family I can call for help I have totally tucked myself. So here's what I can offer I have a ton of content that I can sell to anyone who wants to help get me back home or give them for helping and I'll use the money from that to get gas. I need roughly 40 to 80 bucks to get back safely, I pulled off at a nature park with about 5 miles to go until my car completely runs out my gas light has been on for 25 miles already so I have just enough gas to get to a gas station I do not want anyone offering to come out here and give me gas because I'm not letting anyone stop and try to do me bent over my car or something messed up I just want you to respond to me if you truly can help me by sending me something and I'll return the favor and if you want to meet up after I get gas and go from there I'm also down for that I just am alone I'm scared and I don't want strangers coming out to potentially bring me harm out here you never know. I am real yes and no this is not fake I am 100 percent telling you what I'm dealing with you can choose to beleive me or you can choose not too but please do not ask me all kinds of crazy ways to proove it to you were adults here let's act like it. I don't mind sending proof that I'm real but I don't want people making some game out of it. I am hoping there's still. Some decent guys out here. ".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...k/736804217098

    Could have made all the gas money by taking on one client. I hit her up just to let her know no one will be sending her money, she needs to work for it like every other girl.
    Only a moron would "send something" in these circumstances. An internet hooker looking for "decent guys" to send her emergency gas money for porn? While she is stopped at night in a park. After she drove 4 hours to an address that is not a real location and she didn't check that until just before she arrived. Even if its 100% true, why stop at a park and not a gas station? Do they sell gas in this park? If some jackass sends her money she still needs to drive to get gas, with the gas she already has. I guess you see where I'm going: a poorly constructed pack of lies that only a moron would bite on. Don't be that guy.

  13. #35093

    Lynn

    How much is Lynn charging these days?

  14. #35092

    Anybody?

    Anyone got details on this one?

    Escort Richmond.

    Listing 725-[Deleted by Admin]926.

    Escort Alligator https://share.google/XAsvIAnAhK0LtcdjB.

  15. #35091

    Antonia

    Saw this one this past weekend, she is very petite but very curvy. A little shy so it was not a wild time.

    https://ondate.com/female-escorts/54...nia-in-norfolk

    Speaks english perfectly.

    3 xx for 30 min.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape