Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 41288
-
08-11-25 17:34 #38738Senior Member

Posts: 60Only meh
Saw this one the other day on the Westside.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/604024852887
Skinnier than pics, cute in the face, but there's loose skin and body looks kinda worn out. Too thin for my liking. She said she does not like giving oral, or maybe it was BBBJ, but she did it with me because there was no protection. It was 80 coins for BBBJ. Won't repeat.
-
08-11-25 17:06 #38737Senior Member

Posts: 49LikoLottaPuss smoking hot UTR/ Kkbaby. K bad experience
Met up with this utr who's info I got from LikoLottaPuss and the experience was terrible. She messaged me around 10 and I went to pick her up for a car date. I get to this extended stay on SS and she says we can do it at the back of this apartment where her sister stays around the corner cause its empty and no one would bother us. 1st problem there's plenty of lighting and people walking around, at one point somebody getting in there car right next to us. 2nd she can't remember what the price was, I'm already undressed and she says 'wait didn't we agree on 250?' (WE DEF DID NOT). 3rd she asked if she can smoke before we get started I allowed it and she pulls out fucking Crack. 4th when she finally agrees to do it for $150 (The price she quoted me mind you) she jumps out the passenger seat as soon as she gets the money and bolts for her apartment.
-
08-11-25 09:52 #38736Senior Member

Posts: 43Anyone got info
Had a couple of car dates. She's cute. BBBJ but doesn't swallow. Cuts it short to spit. I would love to tour all of the attractions but I never seem to catch her when she's hosting.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 09:25 #38735Senior Member

Posts: 260Topless Cleaning service
Does anyone know of a topless or lingerie cleaning service in the area?
-
08-11-25 08:06 #38734Senior Member

Posts: 260Ariana
Anyone know if she's ever coming back? I saw something stating she was pregnant but it's been over like a year at this point. Just curious if she's even still in the area.
-
08-11-25 07:19 #38733Senior Member

Posts: 260Mckenzie
Anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/069282088658
-
08-11-25 00:06 #38732Senior Member

Posts: 708A short Stack Named Lily
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/541548012959
I think I'm too close to the event to give a good description. This was money well spent. I will leave her a tip next time. She put that short thick Body on top of me and rode away like I hadn't been ridden in a while. After that fabulous PHD thesis she gave me. She aims to please. She was like a little energizer bunny.
This one is a fun ride!
-
08-10-25 09:08 #38731Regular Member

Posts: 5Northside Sierra
As of a few months ago she was in an apartment but her hours were limited due to her teenage daughter residing there as well. Nice lady, no visible drug use attentive to needs.
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 08:45 #38730Senior Member

Posts: 70Sierra Tennessee Northside thick older woman
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/174334312886
Northside sierra. Any feedback. Search came up with a review about the incall being in a shed? WTF?
-
08-08-25 09:13 #38729Senior Member

Posts: 396Yes same here. And not even San Marco it's Emerson and US1 the worst part. She acted like she didn't know about the area. I am like but you should know about the rate. If something is 60 a day, it's in a bad location.
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 20:04 #38728Senior Member

Posts: 70Quoted 300/ hr staying San Marco area US1.
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
Little steep.
-
08-07-25 16:52 #38727Senior Member

Posts: 452More details please
On the throat skills. I have been trying to see her but have not been able to connect.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 16:47 #38726Senior Member

Posts: 37Rose from the street got a place and gps
So, it looks like Rose from the Streetwalker thread, found a place to hang out (the Eagle Inn) and is offering incall. Of course, with the reviews and cost of a room, she is asking 150 for a short visit. GPS or GMS I guess.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/077871017351
Cross posted in Escorts.
-
08-07-25 16:42 #38725Senior Member

Posts: 188Mystery Brunette
No details? BBBJ. CIM? Greek? Also what was the Damage? ?
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 16:17 #38724Senior Member

Posts: 127I got a hold of her!
And then she got a hold of me! After some mishaps on meetup I finally got to her and it just might have been one of the best highlights of my hobby career. I had to be a little patient to finally get there so I made her stay patient with me as I got some of the best attention from her. 8/7 on the throat meter. Will repeat for sure.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/511003990745










Reply With Quote






