Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 29313
-
08-07-25 23:23 #26328Senior Member

Posts: 71Z Spa
Went to Z Spa today, got Tina because Amy was busy. Paid. 7 for the hour, laid on table no towel. She starts by putting towel across my back and asked hard or medium. Got medium and it was decent, after 10 minutes she used light oil then the flip. Asked what I wanted, went for L2 with 69. Has a decent body, a little thick but not fat, good sized B's no touching the left tit / nip, said it was painful but the right side was ok to play with, put the condom on and started sucking and turned around for DATY. She smelled and tasted good, finger banged a little first, she got wet really quick. 69 for a good while, she came and did the suck handjob thing, told me she liked my dick, crawled back up for more 69 her best English word was fuck. She thought I didn't like it because I didn't cum right away. I said should have BoomBoomed and she said ok and called Amy for more towels. Amy knocks and comes in the room asked if I knew her. No but I heard of you. She laughed and started a really good scalp massage and I tried to UTC. She said no then lifted her Sailor shirt and told me she liked her tits played with and stuck a nipple in my mouth. This whole time Tina was riding cowgirl. She got off and started a hand job and then Amy joined her. Amy put a little more lube and finally I came. Amy said I was strong like they tell everyone I guess. Hot towel cleanup and a 2nd bottle of water and Amy put my underwear and shorts on, shirt socks and shoes. Told me to come back and see them. For sure I will. YMMV, total damage. 7 house and $. 40 tip no shit.
-
08-07-25 19:21 #26327Senior Member

Posts: 97New ad on Craigslist
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...871888908.html
This is fake. I sent an email and the reply wants you to join Fling.com.
-
08-07-25 17:31 #26326Senior Member

Posts: 198Lily spa
Went to see Bobo last weekend. Unfortunately, she was busy. Ventured down to lilies. Only one girl there, nice little spinner, Tight body tight p. She had on a short robe with nothing else. No massage at all just fingers across the back and told to turn over. Full menu only issue was bickering over the price. Once that was settled had a good time and she was very friendly.
Stay safe.
NV.
-
08-07-25 13:48 #26325Senior Member

Posts: 13150 to a girl who gave you no tease and "a couple minutes of average strokes, and started urging you to finish" Come on chief, you got to hold the line. That's a 20, along with a pat on the ass after you say "Go grab me a cold water, would ya?" - fuckin hell. Then you finish the review by saying "would repeat in a pinch" For fuck's sake! Have some standards!
Originally Posted by TehdRummane
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 13:02 #26324Senior Member

Posts: 97Luna E wash
I heard from another monger this place had a girl with some nice naturals. I checked it out and found it was true. I phoned ahead to see if April was in that day. Was given the runaround by whoever answered. I showed up and was greeted by a thin grandma. When she got me to the back near the room, asked for April. April was in the back and heard me and came out. She took my hhr house fee and went into the back. For the next few minutes I heard the granny talking a lot, she sounded upset. Seems like it was her turn in the rotation and she keeps getting skipped.
April is in her 40's. Taller than most AMP massueses. She had some natural Ds and an average ass. She isn't fat by any means. Took a medium pressure massage, no oil. The massage wasn't bad. No tease, flipped over and she motioned for L1. Agreed and she released the pups and started a decent L1. She rubbed jr on her tit and nipple for a bit. After a couple minutes of average strokes, she started urging me to finish.
Tipped. 5. She was really nice and had some good tits. From what I hear L1 is all that is on the table here. Would repeat in a pinch.
Has anyone else discovered some big naturals in Indy? Pm me if so.
-
08-07-25 12:30 #26323Regular Member

Posts: 11June Spa
Was near the area, so decided to visit June Spa. Note, the insurance agent that shared the building with them has moved out.
Rang the bell, and a very pretty lady answered the door. Pretty dress that showed off a nice rack and short enough to let me see that there were no panties on her as I followed her up the stairs. Sorry, I never asked for her name. Decided on the half hour and then left the tip before so no awkward moments. Total in was 1.8.
Very little massage as she stood over my head, and I confirmed, no panties. She actually lifted the skirt up so it was away from my hands. On went the cover, an d she started with a nice BJ. After a bit, she said that she wanted my cock insider her, and who was I to argue. Doggie, and a very nice round ass to hand on to. Mish to finish in the bag. Clean up, hot towel and a water, and I was on my way in 20 min.
Like I said, really no massage, but we all know what we go to these places. LOL.
-
08-07-25 11:23 #26322Senior Member

Posts: 1029TOFTT Thai Spa
New places located at Madison and Stop 12, across from Casey's.
Still new and clean. Paper covers on the tables. I'd guess the ages of the 2 there at 40's to 50's. I drew the one with short hair. I bit chubby, fairly big breasts. Massage was top notch, included hot stones and some Thai massage stretching. Worth a visit for the massage. No tease until 40 minutes in, then did enough to get things going.
On flip, L1 was started with no negotiation. UTC top, OTC bottom, although I didn't try more. L1 was untrusted. PM was offered and she does a lot of ass play. Ended up going 5 minutes over.
Met the boss on the way out. Got a card, 5 massages gets 1 free. Good vibes all around.
Apparently, I wasn't the only 1 interested. Bell rang 6 times.
-
08-07-25 11:09 #26321Senior Member

Posts: 104I would agree with all of these.
Originally Posted by RubGuy80
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 10:51 #26320Senior Member

Posts: 136Luna
Luna used to be a hot little spinner about 10 years ago but she's gained a lot of weight and she's well past her prime at this point. If she was more reasonable in her expectations and didn't have GPS, I would be willing to return, but I believe she just uses the massage to find a sugar daddy. Maybe her current looks do it for the older fellas, but for me, too many better options out there at local AMPs.
Bottom line, we need more non-Chinese massage providers in Indy.
Originally Posted by JayDubIndy
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 09:36 #26319Regular Member

Posts: 1She passed on me
She told me I was too big when I was there last week, wouldn't even try. She brought the other chick in to get some! I was thinking of trying again, but not anymore. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by MRosen025
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 07:17 #26318Senior Member

Posts: 1029This is why every monger needs to understand YMMV.
Originally Posted by MRosen025
[View Original Post]
I've had several experiences with Bella. The only similarity was my first time I offered $140 and she just said "no. 10 minutes os massage and she asked if I could pay more. Went 180 and no regrets. As soon as the flip she happily asks for 69 and it's untrusted. Mish, standing Mish, CG and doggy have all been had without restrictions. Massage has been decent with quite a bit of conversation. Usually run 5 minutes over.
Not judging anyone, but this is me:
I come straight from my shower, clean and smelling good. I'm friendly but not grabby and I try to keep it playful. With DATY, I have skills. Many years ago a brief girlfriend trained me and made sure I could keep her happy. Most of my AMP visits get noisy.
-
08-07-25 01:30 #26317Senior Member

Posts: 44Mountain Aire ' Bella Not Much Fun
Was in town for work and decided to try out Bella based on another review that she has a full Bush. Arrived and they were Bush. Asked the door greeter name and it was Bella. Had to wait in 2 different rooms before landing on the final room. Bella is young, thin, zero tits, tight body. If she was full Bush she trimmed it. She has some stubble. To bad to because it felt like she would have a beautiful thick soft one too if she would leave it alone. Massage was terrible. Asked to flip in less the 5 minutes. Then she wanted 200 and wouldn't go lower. She would not let me touch here either FYI. I countered with 140 but she wouldn't agree and just goes back to massage. Finally says 180. Screw it I'm there and its late. Thinking she had a beautiful aforementioned Bush I decided to do it.
Immediately puts on a rubber. Does nothing for me so I laid her down for daty. Very fresh and nice tight pussy. Cute brown eye too. Kept rushing me on the daty. Finally I caved in. Time to go and she wants to change the condom. Dang. Start missionary and she immediately slides back and angles away so I can't get much penetration. Flip her over for doggy and she does want to get on the table snd immediately starts doing all the stuff they do making ir jars to enjoy and penetratie. I immediately stopped and asked for some money back. She gave me every excuse and Finally gave me some back.
I do not recommend.
-
08-06-25 23:03 #26316Senior Member

Posts: 104Have not seen her for a few years but give Luna a try. She is Thai and was last operating out of a second bedroom in her apartment near Castleton. She give legitimate Thai massage but if you keep visiting a few times, throw some good tips, and she likes you then she is wide open for fun. She is not near Tina in personality, looks, or body but she is ok. Good Luck!
Originally Posted by RubGuy80
[View Original Post]
https://lunathaimassage.com/
-
08-06-25 16:50 #26315Senior Member

Posts: 136Booked up
I tried to book her today but she was already fully booked. Apparently she is in high demand despite the price.
It's hard to find Thai providers in Indianapolis. Been looking for a while.
Originally Posted by Ferreal1
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 15:16 #26314Senior Member

Posts: 495Z spa
Recent report spoke about a squirter which got my attention. First time here for me and greeted by a pretty enough woman in a skimpy dress. Said her name is Amy so I knew I had the right one. The place is clean as previously reported. She's not the hottest woman on the planet but she's freaky and that's enough for me. Massage was so so medium pressure but wasn't there for that. Left happy and drained. I was asked in the beginning if I wanted two girls. As tempting as that sounded to jr. Big head won that battle because previous experience tells me it's never worth it. In that it has yet to live up to my expectations of some hardcore porn style 3 some where they're both doing each other and I'm banging away at both. Haha.
Aj8.









Reply With Quote





