Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 37356
-
08-07-25 21:37 #34821Senior Member

Posts: 427My experience and previous reports say legit only
Older black female, petite cute frame, good to conversate with. I recall she left me undraped, talked a lot about Saigon which is a block away from her place (at least at that time it was) said how she tells customers and told me too if you want more than massage to go there. There subtle hints that more might be available but all I got was massage. I never went back to explore. She only wants calls no text so it's hard for me to communicate that way sometimes.
Originally Posted by Golfnut1913
[View Original Post]
But like I said I have yet to see a report that more is offered and she's been posting similar ads for a couple years now.
-
08-07-25 20:18 #34820Senior Member

Posts: 158M1?
Is this the same M1 that is on telegraph. I broke my Asian cherry there 20 + years ago. Coming back home next week for the dream cruise. I may have to swing by on my way from the airport.
Originally Posted by MojoFallin
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 16:31 #34819Senior Member

Posts: 124Let us know how it goes, she ghosted me, told me to call an hour before, I wanted to come when I called she never answered or called back.
Originally Posted by DrakeRoberts48
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 13:27 #34818Senior Member

Posts: 211Dearborn
Yep. Yep. Yep.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 12:53 #34817Senior Member

Posts: 215Dearborn old place.
The place on Schaefer near Mich ave next to physical therapy place that got shut down had a girl with the biggest natural tits you could imagine on an Asian girl. Wonder where she ended up? She had lots of tattoos and barely spoke English. Wow just wow.
-
08-07-25 12:51 #34816Senior Member

Posts: 66Today
Let us know how it went.
Originally Posted by DrakeRoberts48
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 12:22 #34815Senior Member

Posts: 206Ruby
Can anyone confirm if the Ruby at M1 is the same as Saginaw / Gold star Ruby?
-
08-07-25 01:02 #34814Senior Member

Posts: 259Or, it means!
I think it can also mean thank you.
Originally Posted by WhatsItMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 19:01 #34813Regular Member

Posts: 20Shi Shi
In Mandarin "Shi Shi" translates to "yes, yes".
Originally Posted by LookingAround
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 13:51 #34812Senior Member

Posts: 519Ruby
Ruby if it's the same one that worked up in Saginaw and Gold / Magic in DTW is not a 10 but she makes up for that with her submissive petite personality. I put her at a solid 7 + 3 for effort / personality / submission. If she is motivated she will take dick anyway you want to give it to her with all holes open with enough or a little extra $. Good session with nothing left out as she would never tap out and didn't look at the clock. Pound on, HC.
Originally Posted by WhatsItMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 23:16 #34811Regular Member

Posts: 16Unicorn then
Happened in July, twice. Totally left tip up to my discretion. I tipped $160 . A little more the last time.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 17:55 #34810Regular Member

Posts: 20Ruby M1
I loved Ruby. Great body and very friendly. Although the other girls say "condom" like it's a question. Not sure what that's about. They have a table shower and I love that. But price was $240, not $200.
Originally Posted by LookingAround
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 15:28 #34809Senior Member

Posts: 929Please rewrite this. Use parentheses or something.
Originally Posted by Riya9338
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 15:24 #34808Senior Member

Posts: 68Ymmv
This is so true, on many levels.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
I have seen girls that people say that they have been seeing for years and say that she would "never more than a HJ" and everything is on the table. I am no Don Juan or God's gift to women by any means. It comes down to how they feel about you and how you make them feel. Plain and simple.
-
08-05-25 14:57 #34807Senior Member

Posts: 53100%
Back when 25 health spa was open, as I walked in, the early 30 ish mamasan was wow struck and kept saying how handsome I was and I should take her no and take her out sometime. Only other person to call me handsomes been my mom.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
I got a free bbj which started as a HJ. 2nd visit got FS for $.
Got raided before number 3.










Reply With Quote






