Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 10356
-
08-13-25 12:39 #9726Senior Member

Posts: 1057Info
I got a strange vibe from this girl and was wondering if anyone has seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/158460295315
To piggback on motogib1's post. Its not just vacationers. This forum is a tiny microcosm of the at large mongering community so our messages only reach a small community.
-
08-12-25 11:37 #9725Senior Member

Posts: 802Tourists
I think part of the deal is the tourist coming down with no info and on vacation ready to spend. Most of them no nothing of reviews or such, just pic a well done ad and spend.
Originally Posted by RemoveTrace1
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 16:54 #9724Senior Member

Posts: 407It's our fault-sort of
We can sort of blame ourselves if we pay them those High rates if all the stop even if just for a week they will see the light and lower their prices or they will go broke it is simply a matter of supply and demand if we stop supplying they'll stop demanding like always just my two cents.
Originally Posted by SpecialOne8
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 09:54 #9723Banned Member

Posts: 962Ditto!
I couldn't agree more fellas! I don't know where these girls are coming from with 3-5-and more Uncle Bens for not even GFE; but more than a C-note for QV? Are you kidding me? Even when I was still naïve in this hobby many years ago, and got talked into 3 bills for what was advertised as GFE (only to get Bait-and-Switched by the provider down on I-drive in O-town after I arrived) did I cough up that much green for a roll in the sack. Needless to say, it wasn't worth the coin, the drive OR the gas back then, and that was while I was still living in the O-town community! As we can all admit, we have had superb service for as little as a Jackson, and horrible service after handing over three or more Uncle Bens. The amount paid does not always equal the quality of service. This is why I always negotiate if they are more than 2 bills for full / GFE service, but hey, that's just me.
The Biden era is OVER, come back to reality ladies, or go back to lower Manhattan where the stock brokers are torching Uncle Bens to light their cigars!
(Just sayin'.
SO-8.
Originally Posted by MotoGib1
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 18:02 #9722Senior Member

Posts: 802That's really becoming an issue no with the inflation. I paid $300 hr. IThats as high as I go, there has to be a limit to this shit.
Originally Posted by RemoveTrace1
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 07:56 #9721Senior Member

Posts: 597Cheyenne
Several positive reviews here. Just do a search.
Originally Posted by PotShop421
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 21:05 #9720Senior Member

Posts: 58Daytona girl moved to Ky?
Talked to her and she said she moved up here from your way. Goes by the name of Cheyenne. Was wondering if there was any info on her you may share.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...d/603953738792
-
08-08-25 14:57 #9719Senior Member

Posts: 802I fucked her and it was good.
Originally Posted by WeekndLowLyfe
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 13:03 #9718Senior Member

Posts: 461Skyla
Plenty of reviews on her on the Brevard county board and here. She just had some work done so she increased her pricing. I have not partaken as she is not my type.
Originally Posted by WeekndLowLyfe
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 11:26 #9717Senior Member

Posts: 407Skyla
At $200 for a half an hour who gives a crap.
Originally Posted by WeekndLowLyfe
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 02:01 #9716Senior Member

Posts: 27Any intel?
Skyla.
Did a quick search but no results. Wondering if anyone has already TOFTT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/829895140487
-
08-03-25 19:29 #9715Senior Member

Posts: 27Tabby / Jesse
You can find Tabby's info on Erotic Monkey. I've seen them both, but separately. Mom referred me to daughter. Always a great time when the schedules line up.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 16:53 #9714Senior Member

Posts: 130Totally baffles me that people pay these prices for 7 min BJ to a street walker. This is ruining our hobby. This is daytona for fuks sake not Vegas. More ads I see have more upcharges than a battery charger.
Originally Posted by ZNZBills
[View Original Post]
Don't do this don't touch that on and on. It's not uncommon now for an ugly fat ho to ask 300 or more for an hr of incall.
This hobby is screwed.
-
08-03-25 15:13 #9713Senior Member

Posts: 42Anyone see this one?
She seems to be new. Only seen her ads the last couple days. Those tits look great.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/982152090627
-
08-03-25 13:52 #9712Senior Member

Posts: 407Qv
Not sure what your definition of new to the areas but she's been around for a while yes gives great head relief but I don't think I would stay there for much other your mileage may vary.
Good for a quick pop and go just good head slow takes directions well maybe a good bang not quite sure won't go back it was okay but nothing spectacular and she's not new to the air she's been around for a bit
Originally Posted by ZNZBills
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




