Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 18408
-
08-08-25 00:44 #16488Senior Member

Posts: 393A place
Was there a couple of weeks ago and Lucy was great. She is in NY now but will be back. Have been there a few times and it's hit or miss. She provides and great full massage.
-
08-08-25 00:36 #16487Senior Member

Posts: 393Yes
She's always so much fun!
Originally Posted by Daddu69
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 22:50 #16486Senior Member

Posts: 393She's my favorite as well. Always happy!
Originally Posted by Daddu69
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 07:17 #16485Senior Member

Posts: 362Angela is the best out there. She is always excited to see me but not sure I want the 4 hand experience with her and the other girl. Kinda like her and only her with our time.
Originally Posted by SensitiveGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 18:50 #16484Senior Member

Posts: 827Four hands is something I feel just for the sake of the experience should be done at least once but I also don't really prefer it. For the guys who can do it well, I'm proud of you, but for me, it ends up being more distracting. And I really think it's good if you go in knowing a little about the provider in advance. Like I was offered two hands on my visit with Apple but I didn't know anything about her and the partner was someone who flaked on me in a four hands before, so I had to keep that one at a hard no.
Originally Posted by SensitiveGuy82
[View Original Post]
It's been enough time that I think I can say it without getting flak if they happen to read it. Best was Angela + Coco way back. Second best was Angela + Cici. And honestly the second combo was better service together but due to a distraction I got to give it to the first combo for sealing the deal. However, this is just me, I've seen someone else enjoy a different combo. It's just about your own ability to connect with them.
-
08-06-25 17:09 #16483Senior Member

Posts: 90Hfs
Have been to HFS and can't say I've had a bad experience yet. Their massage technique is good and I definitely was relaxed and limber. I can definitely echo the standard routine that they have. Even had the opportunity for a four hand. It was fun, but I think I prefer just one at a time. Great place to visit. Definitely worth the time.
-
08-05-25 15:25 #16482Senior Member

Posts: 50His response is about all there is to say
For what its worth, I have seen her twice. Once about a month ago and another time around a year ago. She says it is an "energy session", but it is basically a mix of light massage, and light touching. Weirdest part (at least with me) is when she runs a tuning fork above your body for a few minutes. At the end, she will say "a lot of men store a lot of energy here, do you want to release it?", while she points to the area that was the whole reason you came to see her for. Gives a decent L1 release, then that is it. I don't get the impression anything else is on the table, but could always be wrong. She is also much older than the pictures on the reference website, but it is her.
Originally Posted by JudeJames
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 10:37 #16481Senior Member

Posts: 827Good to hear Apple may return. One thing I've felt is unique with this location compared to the others in the area is they have maintained a core group of constants longer. (Perhaps the same is true for the other L3's but I haven't really seen anyone consistently report on seeing the same ones over months). It's definitely nice to see a variety and visit other places. But it's also nice to have a sort of home base. So whenever I go somewhere and get disappointed I'm like. Dang I could have just seen Cici or Angela. And they do bring in unfamiliar faces from time to time like Apple.
Originally Posted by Emersen
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I hope whoever you get on your next visit also doesn't disappoint you.
-
08-05-25 08:55 #16480Senior Member

Posts: 52Hfs
I was there last week and the lineup was Apple, Cici and Kiki. I had the pleasure of spending my time with Apple again. She did tell me that this week she would be gone for at least two weeks. Hopefully she comes back as she is worth the price of Admission. I do need to see Angela though as I haven't had the pleasure. Apple told me Cici would take care of me if I stopped back in and that I would enjoy her. I did have a four-hand massage with Apple and Kiki about a month ago. Kiki is older, good looking, big breasts and probably someone I should go see again.
.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 15:09 #16479Senior Member

Posts: 8272 month HFS vacation ends
For those who missed Angela at HFS, she's back in. Cici is also still there. I can't confirm anyone else (like Apple). But wanted to share that update at least.
No real need to elaborate on the usual stuff. Even if my visits have fallen off, I had another nice visit due to being there at a good time and getting the right one. I love actually getting some semblance of a massage and getting most of the full hour. I left slightly early on my own, one of you called in advance with a fair warning time so I wanted to help you out. I hope you had a nice visit too haha.
-
08-03-25 20:32 #16478Senior Member

Posts: 56HFS Location
I'm passing through next week and I'd love to stop here. Care to share or dm me the name?
Originally Posted by HogBalls69
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 16:31 #16477Regular Member

Posts: 24I walked in the door and was met by a man a woman. Both looking very strage. Plus the setup with the hair saloon. I said wrong place and walked out.
Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 16:29 #16476Regular Member

Posts: 24Best day massage
Has anyone had any luck in bellvue.
-
08-02-25 23:46 #16475Regular Member

Posts: 5Faith
I was looking into dreaming with Faith. Her photos look very nice, the information overload was a lot to take in I found her on one of her socials. Didn't see anything on her phone number or name here so I reached out. Right away she asked for a deposit to secure a dream slot with her. I'm fairly new here, long time lurker, but that smelled like a red flag right away. Thoughts?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...sen-66445.html
-
08-01-25 08:37 #16474Senior Member

Posts: 36Question
Can you share where it is? DM ok.
Originally Posted by Quigley98
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






