The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 1164 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28367

    One night in town

    Taking recommendations. Best bbj. Need an expert.

  2. #28366
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Savannha Staxx, Jessica Foxx.
    Do you prefer natural or fake. If it doesn't matter this recommendation is fine. If you want natural, no.

  3. #28365

    Rack

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim919  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a provider with a really nice rack? Prefer at least 36 C. Double D would be ideal. Please help a guy out. Pm me,
    Savannha Staxx, Jessica Foxx.

  4. #28364
    Quote Originally Posted by SirOf910  [View Original Post]
    You might be in luck. She posted in Wilmington last week. I'll try to see her for Greek again soon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...?keywords=Sami
    I looked up Sami yesterday right after I posted about her. She is truly a fantastic dream of a woman. Unfortunately, I immediately noticed her rates have doubled to $500/ hr. My last visit with her was about 18 months ago and I got a 2 hour, 2 pop, around the world, mind blowing session for $400. Even as good as it is, I'm not sure I can stomach $500 an hour for a session. Sami is one of the best I have ever experienced though.

  5. #28363
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Good luck with Kayleigh.
    Yeah, this is why I mentioned in my post that she relaxed a bit by the third visit. Kayleigh came to my home at least 3 times and I visited her incall locations probably 4-5 times within a span of about 6 months. BBBJ's and very clean and tasty DATY can be had here if you visit her regularly. Do not expect this on your first visit! And yes, her teeth are a little crooked and she has some stretch marks across her stomach, but still a very attractive woman IMHO. At one point a few years ago, she mentioned getting her teeth fixed but she hated the idea of wearing braces LOL.

  6. #28362
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffs111  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean to reply to my post? My review is for Skylar, not Amber.
    Apologies, I meant to reply to the previous post with a link to Amber's ad.

  7. #28361

    Please help

    Can anyone recommend a provider with a really nice rack? Prefer at least 36 C. Double D would be ideal. Please help a guy out. Pm me,

  8. #28360
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    I have personally known Amber for many years. I used to live near her in Fuquay. Sad to say, but she was a hardcore drunk and has been every since I have known her. She used to regularly get blackout drunk and I no longer hang with her as I am truly scared that something will go very wrong one night when she is hammered. She may or may not have been on anything else, but the alcohol alone caused too much drama for me. Has she finally quit drinking? Or at least have it under control?
    Did you mean to reply to my post? My review is for Skylar, not Amber.

  9. #28359

    Kayleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    In the past, Chrissy (Or Kayleigh) has been to my home 3 times. She was a delight every time and the rules relaxed just a slight tad bit with each visit. Stacy has been to my home twice and so has Sami. Unfortunately, Sami is now in another state but still travels here on rare occasion. She may have a boyfriend now, not sure. I really miss Sami! Stacy and Sami were both totally off the charts. Biggest difference between these two is Sami is much taller than Stacy and Sami likes Greek. All 3 of the women have been in my home with valuables laying about. They never touched a thing, all 3 were relaxed and the sessions were great. Links for Chrissy (Kayleigh) and Stacy are below. Kayleigh is local. No idea where Sami now! Stacy appears to be in VA but reach out to her. She still comes to Raleigh. Best of luck and safe hobbying!

    Stacy - https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy

    Crissy / Kayleigh - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/190745013
    Good luck with Kayleigh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-08-06 9.17.10 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-08-06 9.17.50 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-04-15 10.34.18 AM.jpg‎  

  10. #28358

    Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    In the past, Chrissy (Or Kayleigh) has been to my home 3 times. She was a delight every time and the rules relaxed just a slight tad bit with each visit. Stacy has been to my home twice and so has Sami. Unfortunately, Sami is now in another state but still travels here on rare occasion. She may have a boyfriend now, not sure. I really miss Sami! Stacy and Sami were both totally off the charts. Biggest difference between these two is Sami is much taller than Stacy and Sami likes Greek. All 3 of the women have been in my home with valuables laying about. They never touched a thing, all 3 were relaxed and the sessions were great. Links for Chrissy (Kayleigh) and Stacy are below. Kayleigh is local. No idea where Sami now! Stacy appears to be in VA but reach out to her. She still comes to Raleigh. Best of luck and safe hobbying!

    Stacy - https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy

    Crissy / Kayleigh - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/190745013
    You might be in luck. She posted in Wilmington last week. I'll try to see her for Greek again soon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...?keywords=Sami

  11. #28357
    Quote Originally Posted by SoICanHide  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times. She is definitely the real deal and worth every penny. She gives one of the best BJ's you will ever get. She loves to suck balls and will gladly swallow every drop. She is undoubtedly the tightest provider I have ever been with. Got to be hard and patient to get in. Treat her nice and she will be good to you. Each visit I have had gets a little better.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/061415773790#text=Full%20 Affect!%20 Stay-,Cool,-with%20 Amber%20 for.
    Deifnitely not true of summer. Amber maybe.

  12. #28356
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffs111  [View Original Post]
    Saw her as well. She was not overly pleasant on the phone, mainly just standard dry responses, to the point where after reading this review I was wondering if she was the same girl. Ended up going ahead and I did not regret it. I agree with the review, with the best part is her attitude. Very sweet girl, and definitely enjoys what she does. The only slight downside for me is although she was freshly showered, there was still some strong (somewhat not natural) odor so I avoided DATY. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive, but other than that, it was a great experience.
    I have personally known Amber for many years. I used to live near her in Fuquay. Sad to say, but she was a hardcore drunk and has been every since I have known her. She used to regularly get blackout drunk and I no longer hang with her as I am truly scared that something will go very wrong one night when she is hammered. She may or may not have been on anything else, but the alcohol alone caused too much drama for me. Has she finally quit drinking? Or at least have it under control?

  13. #28355
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    Have total freedom to bring escorts to my house for a couple of weeks. Any suggestions of fetish friendly "trustworthy" girls who you've had to your home? Money is not a limiting factor.
    In the past, Chrissy (Or Kayleigh) has been to my home 3 times. She was a delight every time and the rules relaxed just a slight tad bit with each visit. Stacy has been to my home twice and so has Sami. Unfortunately, Sami is now in another state but still travels here on rare occasion. She may have a boyfriend now, not sure. I really miss Sami! Stacy and Sami were both totally off the charts. Biggest difference between these two is Sami is much taller than Stacy and Sami likes Greek. All 3 of the women have been in my home with valuables laying about. They never touched a thing, all 3 were relaxed and the sessions were great. Links for Chrissy (Kayleigh) and Stacy are below. Kayleigh is local. No idea where Sami now! Stacy appears to be in VA but reach out to her. She still comes to Raleigh. Best of luck and safe hobbying!

    Stacy - https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy

    Crissy / Kayleigh - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/190745013

  14. #28354

    Eve Marie?

    Has anyone heard of this new person in town? https://tryst.link/escort/eve-marie-cs.

  15. #28353

    House to myself. Need escorts

    Have total freedom to bring escorts to my house for a couple of weeks. Any suggestions of fetish friendly "trustworthy" girls who you've had to your home? Money is not a limiting factor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape