Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 299 699 1199 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15426
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    You pay? And do you have any opsec issues?
    Yes I pay, it's worth it, most of the girls I start talking with I usually like to check them out. No OPSEC issues.

  2. #15425
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I use facecheck.id and pimeyes.com
    You pay? And do you have any opsec issues?

  3. #15424
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I use facecheck.id and pimeyes.com
    Thank you. For both of those you have to pay a subscription fee, correct?

  4. #15423
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    What are you guys using to search / verify if pics are legit or not? For years I used an app on my iPhone called "ImageSearch", used to work great but they changed the format and search options and now it doesn't work worth a shit. Any recommendations on something that actually works good? Thanks.
    I use facecheck.id and pimeyes.com

  5. #15422

    Photo searches

    What are you guys using to search / verify if pics are legit or not? For years I used an app on my iPhone called "ImageSearch", used to work great but they changed the format and search options and now it doesn't work worth a shit. Any recommendations on something that actually works good? Thanks.

  6. #15421
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are so bad though. Can't pull the trigger!
    LOL! Why is she even lying about 27! Shit, she's like 47 with all those wrinkles. She's absolutely horrid.

  7. #15420
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    My first SB was an ex Playboy playmate, Kimber Cox. This is her pic in the mag, she is obviously must older now, and age-appropriate bod, but still very hot. Nice person, ADHD, and some bad marriages in the rear view. Her boobs were real when I saw her, and great. Had a kid, who is likely almost out of public school now.
    That is good one. Congrats.

  8. #15419
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I met Tawny Kitaen on the site. Here is the profile, I took a screen shot. I messaged a lot w / her. She had a lot of botched plastic surgery, including implants, she wanted to get fixed. So she was asking for bit (but not insane) allowance. IDK, like 800. That was outside my budget, so I didn't pursue. And then she died later in 2021.
    My first SB was an ex Playboy playmate, Kimber Cox. This is her pic in the mag, she is obviously must older now, and age-appropriate bod, but still very hot. Nice person, ADHD, and some bad marriages in the rear view. Her boobs were real when I saw her, and great. Had a kid, who is likely almost out of public school now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KimberCox.jpg‎  

  9. #15418
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaNut60  [View Original Post]
    She's a sweet girl. But sadly too much work and too much strange nut in that coochie.
    She's looking worn out! Someone will wife her!

    Looks too slutty she needs to clean up a bit.

    I remember 5 years ago- chic fila and 300 cip.

  10. #15417

    A couple of months ago

    She's a sweet girl. But sadly too much work and too much strange nut in that coochie.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Way too many mongers have CIP her. I saw her a few times last year.

  11. #15416
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    Looking at old posts, she still is on SA, wonder how many mongers have CIP? I did twice in 2017.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-e2360ab9cde2
    Way too many mongers have CIP her. I saw her a few times last year.

  12. #15415

    Wish I did see her!

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    In past year one SB got married and the middle eastern blonde car girl got engaged, wish them well, and now. Another SB gets engaged and drops out of the bowl, from UMD and I am sure some of you senior members may have seen her.
    Why you holding back, LOL!

  13. #15414

    Way too big

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    Fiona, 22, DC.

    Eager to immediately meet with an electronic "fee" before meeting.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4e3378cc-9b2d-456d-80f3-f61c1d730754

    I didn't on either.
    She is way too big.

  14. #15413

    Chrissie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner04  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her contact info? Nothing on google. And SA asks for an upgrade.
    I contacted her via SA, don't have number.

  15. #15412

    Very cool girl!

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    Looking at old posts, she still is on SA, wonder how many mongers have CIP? I did twice in 2017.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-e2360ab9cde2
    Don't think she is very active on the site now!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape