Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 29327
-
08-05-25 23:54 #26312Senior Member

Posts: 104Tina Thailand
Saw Tina and WOW. Beautiful, petite, great little ass, and perfect size man mades. Has a real massage table set up in her hotel room and gives a relaxing massage in bikini bottom and topless. Allows touching up top, ass, and otc down below. On the flip gives a sensual L1 and that's all I believe is offered. Good English and will definitely repeat. Little more expensive at $240 than the normal AMP but much better looking and experience imo.
https://tryst.link/massage/tinathailand
-
08-05-25 22:20 #26311Senior Member

Posts: 35Kitty
I tip her $$ for the hour. She is worth it. I don't get to Indy as often as I would like, so I see her whenever I am in town.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
CK.
-
08-05-25 22:08 #26310Senior Member

Posts: 238Damage for Coral Kittie??
What tip for Kittie? Any idea how long she is in town?
Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 22:02 #26309Senior Member

Posts: 238Lavendar Spa (west side)
It is on Lafayette Street just north of 38th street.
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 21:54 #26308Senior Member

Posts: 48Lili Spa Kiki's back.
Kiki's back at Lili. Beautiful, playful sweetheart! Always worth a visit and the drive. Didn't see the other girl, but never been disappointed there. But, Kiki is the best on all the ladies. Super hot, no old ladies there. Hot young girls that give great service!
-
08-05-25 21:37 #26307Senior Member

Posts: 218Just curious
Was wondering what the damage was for the hour with Kitty? Someone said she was more than Bobo which though it's been a while since I saw Bobo, she was anywhere from $ to $$. I would switch it up each time. LOL.
Originally Posted by ColKurtz1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 19:11 #26306Senior Member

Posts: 87Thai
Stopped in and the place was clean enough, strip mall on the end, not far from daily. Gals were friendly but mid / upper 30's and 40's. Possibly great at what they do but with dozens of AMPs in town I've sworn off of 'mature'. For what it's worth, it didn't feel like legit but I've been wrong before.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 16:34 #26305Senior Member

Posts: 1029That's someplace new. I'll try to check it out soon.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 16:25 #26304Senior Member

Posts: 35Kitty
Yes, she is well worth the time. But as Andes says, book an appointment if you want an hour. And I would suggest you take the hour, so much to sample there, you don't want to rush the experience.
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe!
CK.
-
08-05-25 12:36 #26303Senior Member

Posts: 171Any recent thick booty sightings? PMs are greatly appreciated. I'd be happy to try and return the favor if you let me know what you're hunting for.
-
08-05-25 11:58 #26302Senior Member

Posts: 407Moniker
Glad you got to enjoy some of what Indy has to offer. I've beenaround awhile and seen alot. What does one have to do to bot br a regular, or senior member, but an you "ungrateful motherfucker"? Tagreplacement0}.
-
08-05-25 11:25 #26301Senior Member

Posts: 125Faith
-
08-05-25 08:24 #26300Senior Member

Posts: 507Thai Spa- on Madison
Don't know if they've been there a while, but recently have seen more advertising:
https://callgirlxguide.com/ad/24811.html
https://thaispa.top/
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/351636.html
-
08-05-25 07:49 #26299Senior Member

Posts: 170A weirdo indeed
Oh my! And WTF! This is by far both the the funniest and most disturbing posting I have ever seen on this forum.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
08-05-25 07:25 #26298Senior Member

Posts: 209The other two are pretty much as reported. Good massage, with some light touching near the sensitive bits. Pretty much self service beyond that though but I have been told L1 is available upon return visit if timing is good. I can't imagine anything beyond L1 is even remotely a possibility.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





