Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Tokoyo / Peach Blossom aka Xaiomi

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 317
This blog is moderated by CasinoBlue
  1. #227

    Dreamspace

    Any tried Dreamspace recently? Didn't see much reports here.

    Thinking about going for https://dreamspace99.com/view/25874..

    Texted their number. Confirmed she can do SM.

  2. #226
    So I was wrong about hougong521 and only thought they had 3 girls. They actually have 2 locations and use the Hotel close by as well. Saw 日26412;127471;127477;Av愛28716;12422;12358;https://hougong521.com/view/25773 and she matched almost exactly like the picture on the site bur has smaller C-D cups. Service was pretty good and she offered BBFS, Creampie and video. Would repeat if she was cheaper.

  3. #225

    Sophia

    With Jenny gone has anyone seen Sophia? Sorry would TOFTT but tight on funds and want to make it worth it.

  4. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by BOS143  [View Original Post]
    Did she offer covered Anal?
    I am sure she does, if she offers BB.

  5. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    After seeing all the fanfare on their site and reviews from NYC, I went to visit Jenny a few days ago.

    The photos on the site are not her, but if you ask for the special video, that is what she looks like so I was happy to see that.

    Her face is GND type, attractive but not stunning or exceptional, so I'd say about 7 in her looks. She doesn't wear a lot of makeup, so its a natural type of beauty.

    Her body however, is very good. Amazing ass on her, nice round shape, cheeks that you can squeeze together to make them clap, a true sight to behold from doggy style. She offers A2 P BB for $200 but I didn't partake. Though I kinda wish I did. She loves greek and really wanted me to do it, but I didn't bring the $$. Otherwise, amazing experience, plenty of positions and she is VERY TIGHT! Can take a pounding and loves to DFK.

    She also offers Nuru and has the waterbed slide, so if you're into that, its available with the 1 hour service.

    Highly recommend if you are looking for a provider who knows how to please, can carry a conversation and gives off true GFE vibes and a PSE experience combined. Really, I felt like I was in college LOL just a lot of fun.

    She leaves on the 14th, so get her while you can.
    Did she offer covered Anal?

  6. #222

    HouGong. Jenny

    After seeing all the fanfare on their site and reviews from NYC, I went to visit Jenny a few days ago.

    The photos on the site are not her, but if you ask for the special video, that is what she looks like so I was happy to see that.

    Her face is GND type, attractive but not stunning or exceptional, so I'd say about 7 in her looks. She doesn't wear a lot of makeup, so its a natural type of beauty.

    Her body however, is very good. Amazing ass on her, nice round shape, cheeks that you can squeeze together to make them clap, a true sight to behold from doggy style. She offers A2 P BB for $200 but I didn't partake. Though I kinda wish I did. She loves greek and really wanted me to do it, but I didn't bring the $$. Otherwise, amazing experience, plenty of positions and she is VERY TIGHT! Can take a pounding and loves to DFK.

    She also offers Nuru and has the waterbed slide, so if you're into that, its available with the 1 hour service.

    Highly recommend if you are looking for a provider who knows how to please, can carry a conversation and gives off true GFE vibes and a PSE experience combined. Really, I felt like I was in college LOL just a lot of fun.

    She leaves on the 14th, so get her while you can.

  7. #221

    Almost all of the Chinese agencies use fake pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Mary recently, it was an average experience. Face doesn't match the pics, so that was a slight disappointment. When I went to see her, I thought I got someone else! She has a good natural body, nothing fake or plastic. So you like them natural and young, she's a good bet for you. She's also taller than most girls, about 5'8 without heels. She's a young, tall, spinner.

    Service was standard, nothing exceptional, which was a disappointment given the reviews and posts about her on their website. Again, take those photos and reviews with a grain of salt, as they definitely are a bit misleading. BJ was delicate and she can DT (to an extent), but there was no "handstand" or crazy PSE action like Slutty baby.

    She has a good personality and it wasn't bad, but at the price point and expectations of being a "red card", it was quite a letdown. I personally wouldn't recommend, but if you think its worth chasing a 22 year old body with GND looks, then go for it!

    YMMV though, but I highly doubt it. . .
    I refuse to use those agencies because 90% of the time are fake pictures, sometimes the Japanese pics are real but they can be fake too. The last time I specifically asked for this girl and they ended up giving me a different girl. After that, I will not go back because I don't want to waste money on rng.

  8. #220

    Hougong Mary

    Went to see Mary recently, it was an average experience. Face doesn't match the pics, so that was a slight disappointment. When I went to see her, I thought I got someone else! She has a good natural body, nothing fake or plastic. So you like them natural and young, she's a good bet for you. She's also taller than most girls, about 5'8 without heels. She's a young, tall, spinner.

    Service was standard, nothing exceptional, which was a disappointment given the reviews and posts about her on their website. Again, take those photos and reviews with a grain of salt, as they definitely are a bit misleading. BJ was delicate and she can DT (to an extent), but there was no "handstand" or crazy PSE action like Slutty baby.

    She has a good personality and it wasn't bad, but at the price point and expectations of being a "red card", it was quite a letdown. I personally wouldn't recommend, but if you think its worth chasing a 22 year old body with GND looks, then go for it!

    YMMV though, but I highly doubt it. . .

  9. #219

    The sisters

    https://hougong521.com/view/8753 anyone try these sisters for threesome any reviews.

  10. #218

    Huong

    Asked for slutty baby but got another gal and she is maybe 23 or 22 very young and natural boob c or d cups very softy and gal was amazing she kissed the entire body and liked my whole body and biting me and made so hard and BBBJ was so good. She is sucking it was like a lollipop and was amazing and sex was covered and we did all kinds of positions and one standing in front of the mirror & was amazing named so hard. Would love to repeat with he 1 hr 500 2 shots but unable to complete my 2nd shot due to no time left one hell of a time it was.

  11. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Babbloo100  [View Original Post]
    Hello I want to book her today as how she looks and any identification bcz I don't want to get another girl like switching after reaching there. Please kindly let me know thank you.
    She's not there anymore, looks like Sunday was her last day. I saw her over the weekend and she was really great, I don't have anything to add to the 2 previous reviews here. Would highly recommend if she ever comes back.

  12. #216

    Slutty

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    So first time with hougong tried slutty baby since I have been hearing good things did the 90 minutes I will say not a good start as I had to wait 15 minutes but then I got up there at least it was the actual girl in the pic. So get to her room she undresses me gives me some head during and she puts my hand on head and I see what people are saying. She likes a rough facefuck anyways went to shower did the mouth wash then in the shower. She really cleaned my ass did not think she rimmed but she does anyway out of the shower keeps the BJ going and wow I'm impressed honestly new best bbj girl. And then she pushes me back on the bed keeps BJ going then all the sudden get my legs lifted and goes straight to rim what solid rim. She really got her tongue up there anyways more head after but she me put her in a choke hold with my legs and facfuck her solid nut there she's fun. Then really nice massage after first pop then at the end of massage she goes back to rimming and really gets her tongue up there and then she asked to be facefucked again. She really is a good time then she gets on for some riding after a bit she actually squirts it was pretty hot then we do some doggy and back to more facefuck for second pop then she does some more massage and shower really good first time. They did short me like 10 minutes but I don't mind this time I was exhausted and drained so overall great experience.
    Hello I want to book her today as how she looks and any identification bcz I don't want to get another girl like switching after reaching there. Please kindly let me know thank you.

  13. #215

    Slutty Baby. Great Experience

    Also saw Slutty Baby and the name suits her well. This girl is a freak and squirts like crazy. LOVES to get fucked hard and rough, but I'm not really into going too rough with girls.

    Incredible BBJ, takes direction well and is a nonstop machine. If you love DT and angry hate sex, this girl is the perfect one for you. I'd say she's in mid 30's, face is like GND, definitely no plastic or fake anything.

    Quick summary of visit. Came in, got a nice 2 min BBJ right as we entered the room, went to shower, cleaned up, more BBJ, back to bedroom, more BBJ with rimming, standing BBJ (I ended up pounding her throat and she has no gag reflex), doggy, cowgirl, missionary (lots of squirting here), BBJ, doggy and then finished with a CIM, where she swallowed it all up and sucked me dry afterwards. Made me want to take a nap!

    Excellent experience, well worth it for a PSE girl. Didn't ask about extras, I just wanted to visit her to experience the BBJ and man, she could suck that all day, definitely a top 5.

    Only knock is that she's not as attractive as I would like, but not a lot of hot ones (or most girls) are willing to do what she does. Pics are of her. She has a natural body, not a spinner but not fat. Her ass is firm and take can a good slapping.

    Recommended. Another W for Hougong.

  14. #214

    Slutty baby hougong

    So first time with hougong tried slutty baby since I have been hearing good things did the 90 minutes I will say not a good start as I had to wait 15 minutes but then I got up there at least it was the actual girl in the pic. So get to her room she undresses me gives me some head during and she puts my hand on head and I see what people are saying. She likes a rough facefuck anyways went to shower did the mouth wash then in the shower. She really cleaned my ass did not think she rimmed but she does anyway out of the shower keeps the BJ going and wow I'm impressed honestly new best bbj girl. And then she pushes me back on the bed keeps BJ going then all the sudden get my legs lifted and goes straight to rim what solid rim. She really got her tongue up there anyways more head after but she me put her in a choke hold with my legs and facfuck her solid nut there she's fun. Then really nice massage after first pop then at the end of massage she goes back to rimming and really gets her tongue up there and then she asked to be facefucked again. She really is a good time then she gets on for some riding after a bit she actually squirts it was pretty hot then we do some doggy and back to more facefuck for second pop then she does some more massage and shower really good first time. They did short me like 10 minutes but I don't mind this time I was exhausted and drained so overall great experience.

  15. #213
    Went and saw 🇨🇳淫娃 google translate to cnSlutty Baby and she was good. She about 5'6' and have full size cups and nice tight body. She loves to deep throat and wants you to kind of rough with her. She pretty much took every position and wanted more. She also squirts, if that's your thing but I'm 50/50 on it. She wore me out and I finished with CIM but she suck every last drop from JR and I was totally drained. I highly recommend her and not sure how long she's staying but this is my 2nd time seeing her. She was here a few months back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape