Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 18396
-
08-06-25 17:16 #15426Senior Member

Posts: 457Yes I pay, it's worth it, most of the girls I start talking with I usually like to check them out. No OPSEC issues.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 11:57 #15425Senior Member

Posts: 3343You pay? And do you have any opsec issues?
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 09:43 #15424Senior Member

Posts: 1021Thank you. For both of those you have to pay a subscription fee, correct?
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 20:11 #15423Senior Member

Posts: 457I use facecheck.id and pimeyes.com
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 19:50 #15422Senior Member

Posts: 1021Photo searches
What are you guys using to search / verify if pics are legit or not? For years I used an app on my iPhone called "ImageSearch", used to work great but they changed the format and search options and now it doesn't work worth a shit. Any recommendations on something that actually works good? Thanks.
-
08-04-25 17:41 #15421Senior Member

Posts: 1055LOL! Why is she even lying about 27! Shit, she's like 47 with all those wrinkles. She's absolutely horrid.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 17:38 #15420Senior Member

Posts: 439That is good one. Congrats.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 15:54 #15419Senior Member

Posts: 3343My first SB was an ex Playboy playmate, Kimber Cox. This is her pic in the mag, she is obviously must older now, and age-appropriate bod, but still very hot. Nice person, ADHD, and some bad marriages in the rear view. Her boobs were real when I saw her, and great. Had a kid, who is likely almost out of public school now.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 00:48 #15418Senior Member

Posts: 1055She's looking worn out! Someone will wife her!
Originally Posted by BustaNut60
[View Original Post]
Looks too slutty she needs to clean up a bit.
I remember 5 years ago- chic fila and 300 cip.
-
08-04-25 00:36 #15417Senior Member

Posts: 182A couple of months ago
She's a sweet girl. But sadly too much work and too much strange nut in that coochie.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 22:38 #15416Senior Member

Posts: 457Way too many mongers have CIP her. I saw her a few times last year.
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 19:21 #15415Senior Member

Posts: 368Wish I did see her!
Why you holding back, LOL!
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 16:06 #15414Senior Member

Posts: 107Way too big
She is way too big.
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 15:56 #15413Senior Member

Posts: 107Chrissie
I contacted her via SA, don't have number.
Originally Posted by Gunner04
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 15:29 #15412Senior Member

Posts: 368Very cool girl!
Don't think she is very active on the site now!
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






