Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 33207
-
08-06-25 01:02 #31857Senior Member

Posts: 346This sounds good
No better feeling than exhaustion from a romp in the sheets with someone like this. I'm not on this board much if at all but I like the sound of this adventure.
Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BigBusiness
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 22:56 #31856Regular Member

Posts: 15TopInternationalModels
https://www.topinternationalmodels.com/
Anyone has information on this one? Got a message advertising it recently. I thought it was related to bluefurredfox because of my recent interaction with them. But I just looked at the Columbus post and it seems like bluefurredfox has different site called redfoxclub? So, I'm assuming it's not them.
-
08-05-25 19:51 #31855Senior Member

Posts: 100Its new
Neck tattoo is new, she posted it on her IG, I've chatted with her too but haven't pulled the trigger either.
Originally Posted by TheSunDevil
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 17:53 #31854Senior Member

Posts: 71Brooke
Can anyone message me Brooke's contact number. Would Be fun to see her again.
Thanks.
-
08-05-25 17:29 #31853Senior Member

Posts: 573Weird how the neck tat is only in some of the photos. Different girl?
Originally Posted by RockaBillyRiot
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 16:42 #31852Senior Member

Posts: 186The Elusive Kiley Reid
She lives in Northern Carolina now.
Originally Posted by PT2005
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 16:23 #31851Senior Member

Posts: 29Baybii Redd
Has anyone seen this girl? Been seeing her post a lot. She sounded robotic when messaging her.
Thanks in advance!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...639/5023231317
-
08-05-25 14:58 #31850Senior Member

Posts: 94Vannah
Anyone have any info on this bird? We've been texting, but I haven't moved forward yet: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191131542.
-
08-05-25 09:43 #31849Senior Member

Posts: 169Brookee info
Send you a DM earlier. I saw Brookee many times when she was active. Would love to reconnect with her.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 04:04 #31848Senior Member

Posts: 92Jodi over night
If I ever disappear from the boards this will be why. I picked up Jodi and took her to a hotel near Kings Island and gladly $PENT some of the best hours of my life with this incredibly sensual woman. At some point, every time I'm with her I literally wonder if she's going to finish me off for good. But what a way to go! (My heart nearly beats out of my chest) We went at it for nearly a solid hour and I'm the one reaching for the tap out button every time. I'm not sure what else I can say about her at this point except she's one of a kind imo. Amazing skill set, classy, dresses for the occasion, always clean and fresh, knows how to make you feel like a man and you can't wear her out. As reported here lots of times, it's quite the opposite. If you've never had the pleasure of the company of this woman, you've missed out on a real gem in this hobby.
-
08-04-25 13:26 #31847Senior Member

Posts: 37The Elusive Kylie Reed
Didn't she find a new beau and gone into retirement (yet again)?
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 12:14 #31846Senior Member

Posts: 87The Elusive Kylie Reed
Seems I can never catch her when she is in town. Does she advertise anywhere, or does she stay UTR and just message her regulars? Wouldn't mind seeing her sometime.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 08:31 #31845Senior Member

Posts: 154Inbox clear
Cleared some out.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
JB.
-
08-04-25 08:21 #31844Senior Member

Posts: 64Brookee
I would love her info!! Duo sounds fantastic!!
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 16:38 #31843Senior Member

Posts: 1164Utr
She will disappear soon, then come back.
Originally Posted by Daddy4U
[View Original Post]
I would put in here the same category as Kylie Reed.
Surfaces when needed.








Reply With Quote






