Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 516 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 7740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7425
    Saw Daisy and Cassandra just driving through town. There's talent available.

  2. #7424
    Quote Originally Posted by JosephKerr  [View Original Post]
    Which Bella from Pompano is this?
    Some new girl I met about a month ago now, WSW italian young, pretty good looking for the streets, submissive let me do anything I wanted no complaints, says she's from orlando and down here for rehab and says she's going back to get sober. But she is traveling from hood to hood down from what I can tell, she was calling me from random numbers the first week tryna have me meet up cus she doesnt have a phone.

  3. #7423
    Quote Originally Posted by JosephKerr  [View Original Post]
    Which Bella from Pompano is this?
    Idk where she's from but I only know one Bella and I thought she was local so we're probably talking about two different girls.

  4. #7422
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    LSW Tan skinny, pretty face, kinda looks like Amanda Rod, hopped in wanted 30 I counter 20 , eventually I drop her back off, face is pretty but she has marks and scabs all over, typical sign of hard user so I passed.

    Also saw WSW Bella from pompano which is crazy, 27-30 years old, nice looking, nice ass, face is good, got some curves not fat, she hopped in we parked and gave me BBBJ, and she let me hit doggy covered of course, took vids and pics. And the best part it was Free, didn't charge me anything, she's just here for rehab, supposedly going back very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bella by Mcdonalds walking but wasn't sure if she was still working or not? Anybody got her digits or know if she works.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSosa2015  [View Original Post]
    I saw her too spoke briefly claims she doesn't trick anymore.
    Which Bella from Pompano is this?

  5. #7421
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bella by Mcdonalds walking but wasn't sure if she was still working or not? Anybody got her digits or know if she works.
    I saw her too spoke briefly claims she doesn't trick anymore.

  6. #7420
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bella by Mcdonalds walking but wasn't sure if she was still working or not? Anybody got her digits or know if she works.
    Which mcdonalds?

  7. #7419
    Saw Bella by Mcdonalds walking but wasn't sure if she was still working or not? Anybody got her digits or know if she works.

  8. #7418

    LSW Alescia L and WSW Bell

    LSW Tan skinny, pretty face, kinda looks like Amanda Rod, hopped in wanted 30 I counter 20 , eventually I drop her back off, face is pretty but she has marks and scabs all over, typical sign of hard user so I passed.

    Also saw WSW Bella from pompano which is crazy, 27-30 years old, nice looking, nice ass, face is good, got some curves not fat, she hopped in we parked and gave me BBBJ, and she let me hit doggy covered of course, took vids and pics. And the best part it was Free, didn't charge me anything, she's just here for rehab, supposedly going back very soon.

  9. #7417

    Re. Cass

    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    Yea went FS took her back to my place one complaint after another.
    For me once they start complaining its over.

  10. #7416

    Cass

    Yea went FS took her back to my place one complaint after another.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smenkhare  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up a couple of times for head relief only had no issues damage 20, but I had the feeling if I were to do full service there could be problems and yes she used to live in Broward.

  11. #7415
    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    Scooped up cass or Cassandra (not jordan) by 10th ave.

    Blonde and pink hair wearing a wool cap skinny tattoos, stay away. She will say anything to get picked up, but doesn't deliver. She has no phone. I didn't get a pic. She said she was from Connecticut.
    Picked her up a couple of times for head relief only had no issues damage 20, but I had the feeling if I were to do full service there could be problems and yes she used to live in Broward.

  12. #7414
    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    Scooped up cass or Cassandra (not jordan) by 10th ave.

    Blonde and pink hair wearing a wool cap skinny tattoos, stay away. She will say anything to get picked up, but doesn't deliver. She has no phone. I didn't get a pic. She said she was from Connecticut.
    I got a pic of her. She told me she was from Broward though.

  13. #7413

    WSW cass

    Scooped up cass or Cassandra (not jordan) by 10th ave.

    Blonde and pink hair wearing a wool cap skinny tattoos, stay away. She will say anything to get picked up, but doesn't deliver. She has no phone. I didn't get a pic. She said she was from Connecticut.

  14. #7412

    Nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephKerr  [View Original Post]
    Was there a sting recently? A bunch of chicks popped up for soliciting in the past day or two.
    I don't see any sting lately lately, you got to be more specific.

  15. #7411

    Busted

    Was there a sting recently? A bunch of chicks popped up for soliciting in the past day or two.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape