Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 339 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4760
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Facial

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ity-43570.html

    I am a little concerned that this one never shows her face.

    Anyone try this one out. She looks as big as all outdoors.

  2. #4759
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Male male female ass

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Eroti.../13269098.html

    I have said enough bad things about this "trick garage" in Compton.

    But for real, this girl has the most inappropriate ass I have seen in a long time.

    I am considering going back but will need another guy just to hold on to her ass while she jerks me off.

    I will pay an uber there and to back for you, and you just have to bring some kind of hand truck or something to grapple that colossal goatfuck of an ass.

  3. #4758
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Thin line

    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I did a few weeks ago and left a post in either the massage parlor or Craigslist forums. I'm surprised to see her referenced in the escort forum. Is she a full service provider?

    I basically said in my post what you did in fewer words. Damn nice to look at but aloof and no desire to do anything other than stand there and expect your appreciation.
    I would not call her place a massage parlor, and she is not full service. In my mind, a single gal in a pad is an escort, even if she does not do the full mueller investigation.

    Are you still in the area, I have some names for you to try.

  4. #4757

    Tood

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...872583410.html

    Anyone seen her lately? I kind of gave up on her, she is totally hot, but her tood and the rickety table are just terrible.
    Yes, I did a few weeks ago and left a post in either the massage parlor or Craigslist forums. I'm surprised to see her referenced in the escort forum. Is she a full service provider?

    I basically said in my post what you did in fewer words. Damn nice to look at but aloof and no desire to do anything other than stand there and expect your appreciation.

  5. #4756
    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr.../13249574.html

    Any stories about this one? Her outcall rate is 140, TGTBT?

  6. #4755

  7. #4754
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fatigue

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...872583410.html

    Anyone seen her lately? I kind of gave up on her, she is totally hot, but her tood and the rickety table are just terrible.

  8. #4753
    Quote Originally Posted by PogeyBait  [View Original Post]
    I'd be lying to say I wasn't curious to hear someone's account of her but at those prices, BBFS should be expected.
    Reach out to her last night, asked if she had a BBFS option. 3 K 30 min now that's hilarious!

  9. #4752

    Konomii

    Quote Originally Posted by LifesToShort  [View Original Post]
    Check out this piece of ass! https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Konomii.

    Here GPS menu. Love her look.

    Current location: Alhambra.

    I'm 4'11 & I'm 88 lbs.

    Full GFE menu: bbj, cfs, daty, dato (on me), coa, cot, fiv.
    100 upcharge for kissing? Nope. Deal breaker, I'm out.

  10. #4751
    Quote Originally Posted by LifesToShort  [View Original Post]
    Check out this piece of ass! https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Konomii.

    Here GPS menu. Love her look.

    Current location: Alhambra.

    I'm 4'11 & I'm 88 lbs.

    Full GFE menu: bbj, cfs, daty, dato (on me), coa, cot, fiv.

    Incall:

    20 min 250.

    30 min 300.

    60 min 500 w / msog.

    90 min 700 w / msog.

    Outcall:

    60 min 600 w / msog.

    90 min 800 w / msog.

    Add ons -.

    Dato (on you) 200.

    Video +100.

    Cof +100.

    Cim +100.

    Fetishes +100-300.

    Kissing +100.

    Konomii 626-244-2837.

    Text me your handle & desired time.
    I'd be lying to say I wasn't curious to hear someone's account of her but at those prices, BBFS should be expected.

  11. #4750

    Konomii

    Check out this piece of ass! https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Konomii.

    Here GPS menu. Love her look.

    Current location: Alhambra.

    I'm 4'11 & I'm 88 lbs.

    Full GFE menu: bbj, cfs, daty, dato (on me), coa, cot, fiv.

    Incall:

    20 min 250.

    30 min 300.

    60 min 500 w / msog.

    90 min 700 w / msog.

    Outcall:

    60 min 600 w / msog.

    90 min 800 w / msog.

    Add ons -.

    Dato (on you) 200.

    Video +100.

    Cof +100.

    Cim +100.

    Fetishes +100-300.

    Kissing +100.

    Konomii 626-244-2837.

    Text me your handle & desired time.

  12. #4749
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Double double

    These two look like their incall should be at an in and out.

    https://www.thatmall.com/2-girl/

    Anyone know if the better looking one did handjobs from chatsworth? I recognize her from an ad.

    Other than these two being in los feliz (a fucked up part of la if there ever was one), being overweight as luka, and the whole BDSM bullshit. Anyone have any experience with either.

  13. #4748

    Making my rounds again

    Looking for info on this on https://truescorts.com/downtown-la/v...town-6537.html.

    And or recommendations. This pretty much sums up my type. This is nice too https://truescorts.com/manhattan-bea...each-7901.html.

    Been thinking latley I might like to dabble in some brown suga like this too https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/190762854.

    Also looking for recommendations.

  14. #4747
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I need glasses

    https://tryst.link/escort/blue_eyee_demon

    This thing wants 350 for an hour?

    I almost want to pay her for an hour and spend the time insulting her.

  15. #4746

    This little sweetheart.

    Damn, let us know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackReacher  [View Original Post]
    This little sweetheart is driving me crazy. She is smoking hot. I'm thinking about her all day long.

    I need to get some of this. LOL. Going to check her out, let you guys know. Unfortunately, I think she's downtown and I hate driving to Downtown LA but we'll see.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/190292316#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape