Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 615 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #9014

    Scam? Netlify. App

    Anyone seen this one suddenly popup on a text?

    I lost access to my old Seeking Arrangements account that I used to message you. Here's the link to my new profile where you can check out both my public and private photos.

    https://seekingaccess-my-private-pictures.netlify.app/

    Source number ‪(443) 735-13 xx.

    Considering netlify. App is a software developers platform this is at best a man in the middle attack vector.

  2. #9013
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Glad you are enjoying the bowl! It is much better than the escort route. But stop paying for M&G. It's not needed and it is fucking up the game for others. Girls expecting to be paid for a platonic public meet and just using the quick cash and not ever planning to have sex with anyone.

    As for rates. You are getting a feel for Ohio and that (for me) has been about 300. If I'm in FL or NY it is around 500. Those are my MAX numbers and it seems to work great for me. But keep in mind, what may be attractive to one guy may be ugly for another, those prices are what "I" pay based off looks / personality / communication / availability / timeliness.

    Also post your planned dates links / profile. Saying you are banging a hot Latina when her roommates are not around leaves us wondering who and when can we get a chance with them. No need to be selfish, share links.

    Otherwise, enjoy the bowl. If you are anything like me, you can keep these connections for many months. Until either one of you get bored. LOL.
    Agreed. I never pay for a M&G other than for coffee, lunch, etc. I let them choose the place so they feel comfortable. If they pick Jeff Ruby's or something similar right off the bat, that's a red flag. But I never give them cash. It's worked for me well thus far.

  3. #9012
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by ABigBull71  [View Original Post]
    I get this. But I feel I am a bit more than this for some girls and others will take less. For example. The single mom who I think just wants to have a distraction from the kids. Is thrilled with a nice room and $200. The 23 year old Latina. Wants $400 and hosts when her roommates are not around and I pay it. She is hot. And if I was at an AMP I would spend $300 for FS and it would be over in less than an hour. The babies I have found are there for at least 2 rounds and multiple hours. My days of multiple rounds in 3 hours are over. LOL. But definitely a couple before she wants to leave. One thing is clear. I have come across more GPS in the last 2 weeks than I thought I would. Some of these girls have lost their mind. I had one tell me she wanted $200 for the MNG. I told her I was not in the business of paying someone to show up at a bar and let me buy them drinks and then they leave if we do not have a connection. She said "well my last arrangement started that way and I thought it was fair". To which I replied. Well congrats. I don't think many men would think that way. And I certainly do not. But good luck to you. If you just want to grab drinks and see if you are interested in continuing we can do that. Otherwise I am going to keep looking. About an hour later. She replied. Drinks sound fun. There is a nice hotel around the corner if we want privacy. LOL. So that is Friday afternoon. We will see.
    Glad you are enjoying the bowl! It is much better than the escort route. But stop paying for M&G. It's not needed and it is fucking up the game for others. Girls expecting to be paid for a platonic public meet and just using the quick cash and not ever planning to have sex with anyone.

    As for rates. You are getting a feel for Ohio and that (for me) has been about 300. If I'm in FL or NY it is around 500. Those are my MAX numbers and it seems to work great for me. But keep in mind, what may be attractive to one guy may be ugly for another, those prices are what "I" pay based off looks / personality / communication / availability / timeliness.

    Also post your planned dates links / profile. Saying you are banging a hot Latina when her roommates are not around leaves us wondering who and when can we get a chance with them. No need to be selfish, share links.

    Otherwise, enjoy the bowl. If you are anything like me, you can keep these connections for many months. Until either one of you get bored. LOL.

  4. #9011

    Sd

    I have found better luck there than the sister site SB. As previous said. Most girls are using both. But for whatever reason. This has been better. Not sure why. I did not buy any more credits on SB and am staying put for a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wielic  [View Original Post]
    I have been steering clear of Seeking lately, looking for an alternative. I started poking around sugardaddy.com and noticed several girls from seeking AND pros using the site. It's a credit system, so I am always skeptical with that setup; always seems like they find ways to drain them fast. Anyone had any luck there? I'd toss the 60 bucks at it of I knew there was a somewhat legitimate chance of connecting with a real woman. Thanks everyone.

  5. #9010

    Owned by the same company as SB

    Quote Originally Posted by Wielic  [View Original Post]
    I have been steering clear of Seeking lately, looking for an alternative. I started poking around sugardaddy.com and noticed several girls from seeking AND pros using the site. It's a credit system, so I am always skeptical with that setup; always seems like they find ways to drain them fast. Anyone had any luck there? I'd toss the 60 bucks at it of I knew there was a somewhat legitimate chance of connecting with a real woman. Thanks everyone.
    For women the same profiles are copied over and they can use the same profile names and email addys.

    Guys on the other hand aren't copied over and you have to use a different email address and profile name.

  6. #9009

    Sugardaddy. Com

    I have been steering clear of Seeking lately, looking for an alternative. I started poking around sugardaddy.com and noticed several girls from seeking AND pros using the site. It's a credit system, so I am always skeptical with that setup; always seems like they find ways to drain them fast. Anyone had any luck there? I'd toss the 60 bucks at it of I knew there was a somewhat legitimate chance of connecting with a real woman. Thanks everyone.

  7. #9008
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    She's a pro or former pro.

    Used to live on the KY side of the river, if I remember right her profile was called Beth859.
    What he said. Although I couldn't meet her when she surfaced the last time, the general consensus was that she was a good time. This time around seems to have put on weight.

  8. #9007

    Bethany

    Quote Originally Posted by IGiveVitaminD  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just checking with you if you have any info or experience with this one, nothing has triggered my spidey sense to go off but I wanted to be extra cautious. Thanks in advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-faed79a40a93
    She's a pro or former pro.

    Used to live on the KY side of the river, if I remember right her profile was called Beth859.

  9. #9006

    Bethany

    Hey guys, just checking with you if you have any info or experience with this one, nothing has triggered my spidey sense to go off but I wanted to be extra cautious. Thanks in advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-faed79a40a93

  10. #9005

    Makes Sense

    I get this. But I feel I am a bit more than this for some girls and others will take less. For example. The single mom who I think just wants to have a distraction from the kids. Is thrilled with a nice room and $200. The 23 year old Latina. Wants $400 and hosts when her roommates are not around and I pay it. She is hot. And if I was at an AMP I would spend $300 for FS and it would be over in less than an hour. The babies I have found are there for at least 2 rounds and multiple hours. My days of multiple rounds in 3 hours are over. LOL. But definitely a couple before she wants to leave. One thing is clear. I have come across more GPS in the last 2 weeks than I thought I would. Some of these girls have lost their mind. I had one tell me she wanted $200 for the MNG. I told her I was not in the business of paying someone to show up at a bar and let me buy them drinks and then they leave if we do not have a connection. She said "well my last arrangement started that way and I thought it was fair". To which I replied. Well congrats. I don't think many men would think that way. And I certainly do not. But good luck to you. If you just want to grab drinks and see if you are interested in continuing we can do that. Otherwise I am going to keep looking. About an hour later. She replied. Drinks sound fun. There is a nice hotel around the corner if we want privacy. LOL. So that is Friday afternoon. We will see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Observant  [View Original Post]
    My non-negotiable is 250 with uber. Else 300. I don't think any SB is worth more than that.

    Ob.

  11. #9004

    Average rate

    Quote Originally Posted by ABigBull71  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to what you guys are having success negotiating ppm to? The girl below told me she was getting 7 $$ ppm. I nearly choked and then politely wrote back that I wished her the best of luck.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Chelsea/
    My non-negotiable is 250 with uber. Else 300. I don't think any SB is worth more than that.

    Ob.

  12. #9003

    Average rate

    Curious as to what you guys are having success negotiating ppm to? The girl below told me she was getting 7 $$ ppm. I nearly choked and then politely wrote back that I wished her the best of luck.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Chelsea/

  13. #9002

    Angel baby

    Has anyone gotten anything going with her? She has been on the site for a while.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-3aaf274181c6

  14. #9001
    Quote Originally Posted by ABigBull71  [View Original Post]
    Well I am glad you have found your way. I don't feel like I have that kind of game and I would disagree with you that they all will come down. So this way is not to bad so far. If they all did come down eventually, then we would not have GPS!

    That is why they have been saying "More than one way to skin a cat" for over 100 years! Good luck to all of you and stay safe!
    You always exit with the door open so you can keep peeking in few weeks or months down the road. The fact theyre giving you quotes means they put out and their price doesn't depend on their looks it depends on what's going on in their life that day. I agree with though different strokes for different folks. I've overpaid because the girl was so hot that I had to have her and I've also had the same girl for literally a 1/4 of what I paid because she just needed bills paid LOL. Anyway enjoy the journey and have fun.

  15. #9000

    Different Strokes

    Quote Originally Posted by MambaForevaa  [View Original Post]
    I have found there is no need to do all of this. The girls that will put out are pretty obvious. Be direct without being crass and they will usually tell you a price. Don't counter but rather talk about things you enjoy during sex and what she likes. Keep it about sex. Even if the price is steep don't counter right away! They will come down on their own eventually. I have a sugarbaby I'm fuckin for $200 and she quoted me $600 in the beginning.
    Well I am glad you have found your way. I don't feel like I have that kind of game and I would disagree with you that they all will come down. So this way is not to bad so far. If they all did come down eventually, then we would not have GPS!

    That is why they have been saying "More than one way to skin a cat" for over 100 years! Good luck to all of you and stay safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape