Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 4421
-
08-05-25 12:00 #2651Banned Member

Posts: 319Grace at Best
Stopped by Best last night about dinner time and all 3 girls were free. Voluptuous Daisy, spunky slim Amy, and petite lovely Grace. The boss was also there at the time and suggested Grace and I happily complied. Excellent choice! Totally agree with Shogun on the 9 ish face. Really beautiful face and lovely eyes. I'm sure she can't even be 5' tall, but she is perfectly proportioned and has an absolutely stunning body. She's clearly had augments but if Chinese military tech is up to the standards of their plastic surgery Taiwan is clearly in trouble. The all you feel is an incredibly soft natural breast and they look fantastic. She is an amazing kisser and for those who like dfk I'm sure she could tell you whether I've had my tonsils out. I really enjoy the whole kissing girlfriend-on-the-sofa thing, and she quickly picked up on that and climbed up on the table for a fifteen minute makeout session. She really enjoyed DATY and 69 as well. Despite her small size she was great at accommodating the whole package both above and below. Really excellent cowgirl and standing mish, and lots of energy to complete the event. Her English is very limited, but she enjoyed chatting my app afterwards. A really excellent provider in the Best and Shanghai tradition. For those who like petite beauties and GFE, Grace is an excellent choice.
-
08-05-25 01:46 #2650Banned Member

Posts: 907Best
I saw Grace again today a I'm going to bump her up to a 9.5 face. She is gorgeous.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
I met Daisy today too, 8 face, similar to Grace on the body. D's? Decent butt but a thin waist. Maybe 30.
Amy, late 20's? Grace Mid 20's?
Alex at Shanghai, I was told that she is 22/23.
-
08-04-25 17:17 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 265Amy at best
Went in to check out the new talent. Apparently I wasnt the only one who was curious, at my normal slow time it was packed. Luckily I got in as 2 came out. Got welcomed quick by amy then took a seat and waited for the room to be cleaned.
Amy is about 5'5 shoulder length hair, MM C / D, maybe 115 lbs petite girl, maybe in her late 20's.
Massage was ok nothing to write home about.
Upon the flip got a nice BBBJ and she paid good attention with the BLS. She started out on top then we switched to standing mish where I popped. Fun girl but after having shirley / lulu last month she didn't meet the same type of experience.
Only got a glimpse at grace and daisy they both looked shorter but just as petite. May try them depending on what others say but this month I may save some funds.
-
08-04-25 14:44 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 265Prostate massage. Aka finger in the booty hole.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 11:10 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 603Really? Prostate Massage.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 03:01 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 179What is a PM??
Originally Posted by DugaBul
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 02:07 #2645Banned Member

Posts: 907This should have been:
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
8.5 face*.
-
08-03-25 19:51 #2644Banned Member

Posts: 907Best Line up
I didn't get to meet Daisy, but I 100% agree on the assessment here.
Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime
[View Original Post]
Amy 5'5", slim body similar to Lulu. Middle of the back hair, 8. 5 face. Sometimes she sounds fluent in English, but then needs a translator for other words or phrases.
Grace 5'4", HWP, more voluptous than Amy, similar to Aki from a few months back at Shanghai. I was thinking D's. 8 face.
I think it would be safe to try any of these ladies, I dont think i've ever been disappointed by anyone from the Shanghai, Best or Brisa team. I just saw a good review on Daisy.
-
08-03-25 13:20 #2643Regular Member

Posts: 14Daisy at Best
Stopped by Best on Saturday afternoon and had a nice encounter with Daisy. She looks great. Very petite, I would guess no more than 5', nicely done MM that fit her frame well and a very pretty face. She is very enthusiastic and fun. Speaks good English. The service was on par with what you would expect from the girls there. Her head game is on point, I had to slow her down so I didn't loose it to quickly. If you are looking for a PM she would be your gal. It's not my thing but she was more than willing to do it. In fact she pretty much begged me to try it. The only thing to be aware of is if you want a great massage she wouldn't be my first choice. It's not what I go there for so that didn't bother me in the least.
-
08-03-25 11:35 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 191B'ham
It depends on what you're looking for. Many HJ spots that do a decent massage. The few FS places are the usual Aunties. As Shogun reccommended, Vancouver is a playground for us Statesiders (but White Rock and Langley are also good options and much closer to the border).
Originally Posted by Guilty503
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 03:56 #2641Banned Member

Posts: 907I'd suggest crossing the border to Richmond or Vancouver BC. There is a Vancouver thread in the Seattle forum main page.
Originally Posted by Guilty503
[View Original Post]
If thats not an option, posting in the Mt Vernon section might get you better results, they are closer to Bellingham than Everett.
-
08-02-25 17:58 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 447Oh
Sindys service is good and friendly, but more into bigger tata guy here, was hoping for at least one talent would have bigger cup. Saw the talent list down south, as expected the attractive talents are rotate to brista to get things cooking, it's a bummer it's a long drive for me. Looks like Best have good selections so far, but going to skip shanghai and check out new talents at q massage, tokyo spa, or other AMP in this month. Thx happy hunting and stay safe fellas.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-25 03:00 #2639Banned Member

Posts: 907Right now, its Alex, Sindy (her third tour at Shanghai, and was at Brisa last month) and a provider I've never seen before Julia. She is about 5'4, long black hair, slender body, 8 looks, B's. Seems to have a GFE personality.
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-25 02:01 #2638Regular Member

Posts: 10Staying in bellingham
Help a brother out with some recomendations near bellinham please?!
Cheers!
-
08-02-25 00:21 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 447Got any inside info on Shanghai's rotation for this month?
Originally Posted by Strong1954
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





