Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 928 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 13917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13242

    New Address

    Quote Originally Posted by BustinNutz00  [View Original Post]
    Looks like CPD closed down Lucky Spa on chapel hill rd.

    Arrest 8/22.
    On Gorman north of Western in Raleigh.

  2. #13241

    Lucky spa

    Looks like CPD closed down Lucky Spa on chapel hill rd.

    Arrest 8/22.

  3. #13240

    Normal for me

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlute03  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream two times at Gateway.

    First one was a standard massage, mid 30's a little chubby. Name starts with a T. Massage was decent, worked my neck really good. Plenty of teasing, for the jewels and starfish. Flip with a standard jackhammer finish unfortunately LOL.

    Not sure but the most recent review with the scare might have something to do with my second visit.

    Second visit.

    Got an hour, I got a skinny provider. Had to be in her 40's. Got an average massage on my back. But no teasing at all. Was asked to flip and this time around got a message on my legs, arms, upper torso, got towards my abdomen but did not make a single move. Just a regular message, I did not push for anything since I did not get a tease at all.

    Someone recently said they all left out on them while mid session, maybe that has something to do with why my second dream went the way it went LOL.
    I was there this past Friday and everything seemed normal for me.

  4. #13239

    Parlor

    Had a dream two times at Gateway.

    First one was a standard massage, mid 30's a little chubby. Name starts with a T. Massage was decent, worked my neck really good. Plenty of teasing, for the jewels and starfish. Flip with a standard jackhammer finish unfortunately LOL.

    Not sure but the most recent review with the scare might have something to do with my second visit.

    Second visit.

    Got an hour, I got a skinny provider. Had to be in her 40's. Got an average massage on my back. But no teasing at all. Was asked to flip and this time around got a message on my legs, arms, upper torso, got towards my abdomen but did not make a single move. Just a regular message, I did not push for anything since I did not get a tease at all.

    Someone recently said they all left out on them while mid session, maybe that has something to do with why my second dream went the way it went LOL.

  5. #13238

    Lucky Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Lucky Spa is on Gorman st now since the Chatham st location got shut down. Search lucky spa on google for the address or find the ad on stg. Anyone been yet? Curious if its decent or just sketchy. PM is fine. Thanks!
    I don't know about Gorman but the Lucky Spa I know is down the street from their former E Chatham location on Chapel Hill Rd at Harrison, Cary.

  6. #13237
    Quote Originally Posted by NewFordForMe  [View Original Post]
    I'm from Fay and I keep seeing Raleigh seekers coming here. Just very curious because I've been on RubRanking and there is a lot of talent in Raleigh. Are all of these ads fake? Are any of them true and have real pics? The AMPs are nice here in Fay, but I was curious about Raleigh. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    RubRankings does have some gems but like others have stated it has its fair share of scammers. I do see some of the providers on there but I rarely go to the site now because I've pretty much lock in with my regulars and if a number change, they let me know. Another thing is that you may have to go to Cary or Airport area as the RDU includes those areas as well as Durham so sometimes you have to travel. As far as AMPs go I've pretty much given up on them since the game is so up and down. I'm not as knowledgeable of the ones that are open so definitely PM some gents that have more connects. I go to Fayetteville on occasion so I might give a spa a try once I'm in the area again.

  7. #13236
    Quote Originally Posted by Billinokid  [View Original Post]
    That's crazy. I wonder if they thought they were getting raided or something. Maybe hiding from angry customer?
    Was there a raid recently? For Gateway leaving customers alone in their establishment with their belongings looks less like a scam, and more they got spooked.

  8. #13235

    Lucky spa

    Lucky Spa is on Gorman st now since the Chatham st location got shut down. Search lucky spa on google for the address or find the ad on stg. Anyone been yet? Curious if its decent or just sketchy. PM is fine. Thanks!

  9. #13234

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Billinokid  [View Original Post]
    That's crazy. I wonder if they thought they were getting raided or something. Maybe hiding from angry customer?
    Most all of these women know each other, so when one shop gets raided, the word goes out and everyone goes on vacation for a few weeks. The raided store usually gets a new owner, rinse, repeat.

  10. #13233

    Raleigh seekers

    Quote Originally Posted by NewFordForMe  [View Original Post]
    I'm from Fay and I keep seeing Raleigh seekers coming here. Just very curious because I've been on RubRanking and there is a lot of talent in Raleigh. Are all of these ads fake? Are any of them true and have real pics? The AMPs are nice here in Fay, but I was curious about Raleigh. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    The massage parlors here are mostly shut down, Fayettville has a larger and cheaper selection by far! Unless you know a UTR here or are willing to do verification, the scene here sucks as the states task force is based here so they keep everything closed. Rub Rankings is full of scammers.

  11. #13232
    Quote Originally Posted by NewFordForMe  [View Original Post]
    I'm from Fay and I keep seeing Raleigh seekers coming here. Just very curious because I've been on RubRanking and there is a lot of talent in Raleigh. Are all of these ads fake? Are any of them true and have real pics? The AMPs are nice here in Fay, but I was curious about Raleigh. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Can't beat the price and the GREAT crew. Is the reason I head thadaway.

  12. #13231
    Quote Originally Posted by NewFordForMe  [View Original Post]
    I'm from Fay and I keep seeing Raleigh seekers coming here. Just very curious because I've been on RubRanking and there is a lot of talent in Raleigh. Are all of these ads fake? Are any of them true and have real pics? The AMPs are nice here in Fay, but I was curious about Raleigh. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Check the Non-AMP Massage section in the user blog for details about those providers.

    I would say that the vast majority are either completely fake or nothing close to the real person.

  13. #13230

    RubRank Raleigh

    I'm from Fay and I keep seeing Raleigh seekers coming here. Just very curious because I've been on RubRanking and there is a lot of talent in Raleigh. Are all of these ads fake? Are any of them true and have real pics? The AMPs are nice here in Fay, but I was curious about Raleigh. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

  14. #13229
    Quote Originally Posted by Billinokid  [View Original Post]
    That's crazy. I wonder if they thought they were getting raided or something. Maybe hiding from angry customer?
    With the way things been going in the area lately I wouldn't be surprised if it was either or. Perhaps they thought something was happening and went into fight or flight mode.

  15. #13228
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    You can say and or do whatever you want, I am not setting foot back in the joint again. That was planned and executed with full knowledge of the owners.
    That's crazy. I wonder if they thought they were getting raided or something. Maybe hiding from angry customer?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape