Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 15296
-
08-06-25 00:40 #14051Regular Member

Posts: 23You typed "Mini at DDY" but I think you meant "Mimi", is that right? If so yeah I think both your ideas are good. If it was me choosing I would say Lucy is the ultimate top service queen, but either way you're going to have a great time in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 00:09 #14050Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 46TLDR: Sensual Spa was indeed sensual
TLDR: Sensual Spa was indeed sensual.
Went to the spa and got this fione Oriental. Said her name was Adalynn.
This one bust out some oil. Fancy shit. Combined with those soft warm hands against my exterior had me purrring. Adalynn removed the top. Nice pair of knockers. Hell yeah she oild those puppies up and slid them all over. Sucked on them while she twirled her hands all around my fun parts. Oomph. Still thinking of how hse glided her hands up my crack and thighs. Eventually taht lead to her giving a nice prep HJ. Covered, she swallowed it whole with my palms lightly pushing against the back of her head. Fuck yeah I tell her to go deeper. I cracked up a little when she aspirated a bit, so anyways. Once I got in the vag, Adalynn pulled me even closer while I was on top. Hot sweaty bodies just sandwich together. Think I hit her sweet spot like that. After I made a mess in the bag, I look down seeing the juices all over.
-
08-05-25 22:01 #14049Senior Member

Posts: 73Hot girl Vivian at Little Star Spa
I texted Little Star to set up a visit with Vivian based on her sexy pictures they've posted on their ads. Communication was straightforward, easily understood. I arrived inside to be greeted by a smiling welcome from the fetching mamasan, who chatted briefly with me as she walked me over to the room. Vivian was waiting inside, and she did not disappoint. Her pictures are accurate. She's sexy shaped, fit, very nice boobs, a fun time. It turned out to be an excellent session, one I would be happy to repeat.
The greeting from Vivian was a big hug, then a smooch kiss on the lips, then another. Pretty soon my cock was hard, my clothes were coming off, and she had a bit of convincing to do to point me toward the shower first.
Vivian is sweet and friendly and likes to chat when her mouth is free. She is average height and well build, not too skinny, no fat, great hip and boob shape, boobs big and round, big areolas too. Her face is cute and smiling. Her English isn't perfect but more than enough for the hour. The table shower was warm and smooth. She scrubbed my back and legs thoroughly but hit the right notes with soft silky hands on my cock and teasing my nipples. I got a very enthusiastic BBBJ preview before we finished and went back to the room.
After we returned to the room, Vivian went right to the service. She teased and licked my body and stroked her hands over me before plunging for a hot, wet BBBJ that led into 69 action. Her small build makes it easy to shift around. Her skin is soft and smooth and I was very horny by this time. Finally the cover went on and I did her in doggy for a few minutes. Then we switched to mish and I licked her nipples and kissed her neck on the breaks between DFK action. She is a little tight so I went in slow and worked up the pace. Went until there was no more chance to hold out and then just blew it out in the sack. Massage after the clean up finished the hour. Would definitely see Vivian again, either for a quick shag or for a full hour well-rounded session. Total was 300.
-
08-05-25 12:13 #14048Senior Member

Posts: 130Chanel at DDY / SL
Last night I had an urge*to see Chanel or Mimi at DDY / SL. I texted mms there. Chanel was available*so I told her, yeah. "I'll be there right away" and I was. I was close anyway. She looked fantastic just like the last time I saw her. She is always reliable and since I've seen her a bunch of times, it's so comfortable and she knows me.
When I saw her, she remembered me. She had on tastefully cute eyeliner and looked great. We DFK for a while. I hugged her little body and touching her warm skin. Her lips were small and wet. My hands roamed around her ass and I put my fingers inside every hole I could find. I kissed her mm tits a little and she was ready for action. We showered and gave me the treatment in the sower. After my cock was cleaned, she gave me a short BBBJ to get me in the mood. Five more minutes of that and could have just popped. We dried off. She helped with the towel.
Back in the room she then bent down and started with BBBJ and she went very deep, like impossibly deep. I think it's going down her throat and she looked at me with her provocative eyes. This is just what I wanted. It felt so good. She lied down and opened her legs to show me her shaved kitty and it was beautiful. She took her fingers and upended it up so I could see her pink wet pussy. I was so excited to put my cock in there. Her pussy is so perfect and small. I really liked licking it. She flipped around 69 and I really liked having her box in my face. I placed my tongue as deep as I could. I also spread her ass cheeks wide and placed my tongue inside. Placed the cover on did mish which was great, as I loved to watch her face squeal and then switched to k9. Her kitty was small and I was able to stretch it out so I could fit inside. I don't like to pop in the bag so I took it off and she sucked it all up. It felt great. She spit it out and told me I made a lot of juice. I think her English has improved, but no talking was necessary. No time to talk when her mouth filled with my cock anyway.
All in all, one of my best times.
Damage 240/ HH plus 40.
-
08-05-25 01:28 #14047Senior Member

Posts: 36Hermes & Chooey Barbiehouse
Stopped by to see Hermes originally and got pitched the doubles off, After a little negotiations we agreed on 2 30 minutes solo sessions. Chooey was available to take on the 2nd shift, So that all worked out. Got to really take our time in the TS and got really playful with the foreplay with Hermes. It wasn't my intention to bust my load twice, But I wanted Hermes to get me all worked up and later unleash a fat load in Chooey. Watching Hermes lick and suck my shaft like a melting popsicle melting in the sun was very enjoyable. Since she doesn't offer upgrades, P2 P is the next best thing till the day she caves. Guess I'll keep waiting till the day comes. We headed back to the room and I needed a little time to reduce the sensitivity, spread her wide open on the bed for DATY. Reaching my hands up to fondle her tits and her little nips for a bit of rough housing. Wasn't much time left and Hermes wanted to fuck, But that wasn't what I wanted. Instead I had her blow me till I'm hard. Then I had Hermes glide that little wet slit on my cock till Chooey finally came in.
Chooey comes over and leans Hermes back expecting to see some penetration, Instead she sees a pussy juice covered cock LOL. Hermes left us to our own devices and before she left, she said next time we need to fuck! LOL Chooey giggles as she's stroking my cock and we DFK, I reached over to rub her kitty getting it warmed up and put her mouth to work cleaning up the mess Hermes left behind. Love the way she makes eye contact, When her mouth is full of dick and getting a good taste of Hermes. A little 69 later Chooey gets into reverse CG P2 P, I leaned her back for DFK and whispered in her ear. I want to come deep inside her and slip it in her preheated oven. I had a handful of tits, My other hand flicking her bean and she's grinding away. Hit DS and Mish all the bases covered, only one left is home plate! Slammed into her hard and deep till her womb was filled and leaking baby batter. Love it when a plan comes together!
-
08-05-25 01:21 #14046Senior Member

Posts: 26Fun day with Lucy & Taylor at NYAF
Lucy and Taylor 30 minutes each.
Stopped by in the morning for a Lucy breakfast before heading to the office. No better way to start your day, Than getting in a good workout! Lucy was surprised to see her first client of the day at 9 am, But she is a legend for a reason! She got straight to work diving in face first balls deep, Hands on massaging the boys. One of the best head technicians in the game! Time we hit the TS before the rest of the ladies flood in the showers and get ready to start their day. Lucy grabbed my cock and lead me down the hall, But my morning testosterone was off the charts, Instead I got behind her and fucked her in standing doggy creeping closer to the TS with each thrust. Had a few spectators playing grab ass along the way. (Peak Cinema!) Left Lucy cream filled before the TS routine even started LOL. Worked out great since the session was only 30 minutes. Had plenty of time for her to get me thoroughly clean. Headed back to the room and she helped me get dressed.
Still feeling horny I decided to hit up the shop again to see who was available. MMS let me know Taylor was available for my after work romparoo. Fuck it Let's go! Second verse, Same as the first! Only difference this time around was I led Taylor to the TS with my cock in her mouth and she crawled following my lead. As she was getting the water and table ready, I was already balls deep in her pussy and finger in her bum bum. Till she got the Boston cream treatment, She thanks me for fucking her. Since people normally see her for her head game. We had plenty of time left since I nutted pretty quick, Taylor showed her appreciation for getting plowed out with more throat action till time was up. No way I was able to squeeze out another one in 30 minutes, But A+ for effort! She helped me get dressed and I settled the tab.
-
08-04-25 01:21 #14045Senior Member

Posts: 551Exploring
This week I want to make my way to the city and was looking for a service queen I heard good reviews on Mini from Ddy but Lucy from Nyaf also got my attention which girl would be the best to try out first.
-
08-03-25 21:00 #14044Regular Member

Posts: 23Emma + Suki at Barbie House
I would describe Barbie House as a nice larger spa with a relatively discreet entrance (mid-sized building in midtown, no signage, appointment required). The MMS's (who vary by the day) are nice. Rooms are *very* nice, sometimes including small couches (but no always). Today I was doing a double so I definitely got a room with a couch LOL. Business / first-class ticket.
Usually the girls here are good with doubles (and good *at* doubles also LOL). I did the 45 minutes double (520) and left *very* fulfilled.
Suki is slim but also pretty stacked and curved out. *Very* nice butt. She has an interesting cute and sensual face and a peppy personality. Emma is a little taller, slim as well, a little less roundness to her butt, but she's in good shape and such a sensual younger MILF face, I was instantly attracted to her. Very sexy aura, nicely chosen tattoos. And those eyes, wow.
They took care of me superbly with lots of 3-day DFK and double BBBJ. The BBBJ went well beyond the cock of course, as they each took several turns to amble their mouths down low to tease and Polish my balls and taint and ass itself. As others have mentioned, so many nerve cells around there so the licking just light me up so to say. I shot my first shot early so I asked if we could shower and go for a 2nd. I don't think that's officially included in a 45 minute appointment but that was not something they seemed to worry about at tall. We hit the shower room for a while, lots of fun in their and then hit the room again for more double BBBJ until I was hard, the moment of truth came were I had to choose my partner for the final act. Chose Suki (that ass!) and fucked her in doggy (ofc! Great times, I would repeat either and both.
-
08-03-25 17:15 #14043Senior Member

Posts: 59Lucy + Agnes at NYAF
Had to try another double with Lucy as the point guard, basically knowing that a double that includes Lucy will be fun for me.
I've mentioned before that I feel like Lucy should have her own swimsuit calendar. She's less than 5 feet tall, less than 100 pounds, and she's not super-young, but her body is banging. Flat stomach, tiny waist, toned butt, nice breasts (enhanced but very, very well done). Great proportions and body tone all around.
Agnes with a great addition! Significantly taller, but very sexy and confident and as we began the action together, she was very engaged and interactive, she and lucy leaned into (metaphorically and oftentimes literally) the challenge of pleasing me.
The startup with intense, they almost overwhelmed me with the 3-way kissing. The stimulation was more balanced when Lucy started to slow-blow me with her trademark soft tongue and deep strokes, meanwhile Agnes and I kissed for longer, kind of getting to know each other style.
Eventually we ended up in the double BBK situation which I loved with these two. Could have done that for the whole session but since it was my first time with Agnes I wanted to taste her pussy for a few minutes and then fucked her hard while lucy encouraged, kissing me and licking my balls as much as she could.
-
08-03-25 14:36 #14042Senior Member

Posts: 119Jessica at Fidi
Hello again. Been a long tome since my last post.
I had a dream about Young Jessica at Fidi.
No appointment. Luck of the draw. Looks like she was running the store at 2 pm on Sunday.
"You choose tip".
Ok. Too generous today but got what I was looking for with no rush!
👍.
-
08-03-25 13:31 #14041Senior Member

Posts: 55Mia King Spa
Been a while since I've seen this hottie mms, Little Mandy shows me Mia and I was happy with what was in front of me. Mia was playful and sweet she took me to the room while holding my hand, I always like that personal touch and I'm glad more and more AMP girls do it.
Young looking and fresh, I check out her ass as she walks ahead of me, planning my session. Ample tittties on her. She knows she's pretty and loves to show it off although comes off shy at first, trimmed bushy kitty, long wavy black hair and one hell of a red lingerie set, just the right amount of slutty and GND mixed in.
Left my donation on the table, did a quick shower for the sake of a heavy make out session and more time in the room. Kissing my face, nose, LFK, neck, nipples and finally a BBJ to almost make me spill my milk in the first 10 minutes.
At this point I know she's more slutty than meets the eye. It was as if we were performing for someone else. She loves to seduce and not shy about it. She's very sexually charged. If I had to bet, I would put my money on the fact she's probably just the same when she's not working but that's for someone else for find out.
BBBJ with some BLS and 69 tried FIV she's too tight so I dropped it, CFS She wanted mish with her legs wide open and stretched out, she's very tight so I took my time grinding and soft strokes enough to make her cum. I don't think she was faking it because I felt her pussy getting crazy wet and the grip even tighter.
I was enjoying her moans and soft GND style. If you're looking for an aggressive off the rails girl she's not for you. She responds well to softness and purrs like a kitty with pleasure.
-
08-03-25 08:09 #14040Senior Member

Posts: 41Jenny at Spicy Girls
I was really surprised, this girl has a nice shapely butt for an asian girl. Her tits are a bit oversized, but I suppose that's what she wanted. She was in a good mood, which was nice for me. She has very soft skin and looked quite young to me. I'd be surprised if she was too far above 30.
-
08-02-25 20:17 #14039Senior Member

Posts: 168Vivian. LIttle Stars
Popped in and met up with Vivian. 5'2, 100 lbs, D's, Shaved, long black hair and Chinese per the usual. She's got a nice little body on her similar to Seven's. Get to the room and get the formalities out of the way. She tells me to get ready for the TS and goes and gets her goody bag. Comes back and lays a nice DFK on my and stroking me softly. Got a nice mouthful of nipple in there too. She had me good and ready as we head to the shower. Quick scrub of the body and cracks and then game on. Great body slide. Nipple massages always feel nice rolling up and down the body. Nice bls and soapy stroke as she got me on my honches. Turns me over and starts with the titty fucking then more slide into makeout session. Then she gives a nice BBBJ. Have her spin for 69. Made sure to give her a good tongue fucking and unloaded down her hatch.
Back to the room. Nice massage. A little conversation. Then on with the festivities. Start with the BBBJ and then I have her sit on the edge of the table for some daty. Had her pull her knees up to get my face fully in there. Got the cover on and entered from there slowly. Got her to really get wet to the point where she was really asking for it. Stil kept her nice and relatively slowly but really made sure to go deep and dig it out a little. Put her on her side and scissored her legs to get a good look and penetration. She was squeezing her tits at this point. Started to get a little tired and so had her get on CG. She started to do the squat bounce, but controld her hips and had her fold her legs under so she had to ride nice and slow under my control. Felt so good and must have for her too because her moans got considerable after that. Few minutes later emptied in the bag and she cleaned me up.
Vivian was a great time. Another nice addition. $300.
-
08-02-25 14:32 #14038Regular Member

Posts: 7Changed job locations
Good afternoon friends.
I recently moved from the lively midtown area where I knew all the good spots to the west village, we all know the reputation of the village area but please tell me I haven moved from the holy grail to a damn desert. Any recommendations around this area? Any help will be appreciated I can even find any independents around here, the women in this area are beautiful l am just hoping to get a taste I am sure the price point will be higher but that's not a problem.
-
08-01-25 15:44 #14037Senior Member

Posts: 1766Yes she does.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





