Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31855

    Its new

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    Weird how the neck tat is only in some of the photos. Different girl?
    Neck tattoo is new, she posted it on her IG, I've chatted with her too but haven't pulled the trigger either.

  2. #31854

    Brooke

    Can anyone message me Brooke's contact number. Would Be fun to see her again.

    Thanks.

  3. #31853
    Quote Originally Posted by RockaBillyRiot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this bird? We've been texting, but I haven't moved forward yet: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191131542.
    Weird how the neck tat is only in some of the photos. Different girl?

  4. #31852

    The Elusive Kiley Reid

    Quote Originally Posted by PT2005  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she find a new beau and gone into retirement (yet again)?
    She lives in Northern Carolina now.

  5. #31851

    Baybii Redd

    Has anyone seen this girl? Been seeing her post a lot. She sounded robotic when messaging her.

    Thanks in advance!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...639/5023231317

  6. #31850

    Vannah

    Anyone have any info on this bird? We've been texting, but I haven't moved forward yet: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191131542.

  7. #31849

    Brookee info

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman Brookee is having trouble getting her add posted. She is still taking appointments an has a duo partner.

    If you have a weak heart forget the duo they will totally ware you out. Me I go from the duo. Seniors that contribute. To the site PM Me for the digits.
    Send you a DM earlier. I saw Brookee many times when she was active. Would love to reconnect with her.

  8. #31848

    Jodi over night

    If I ever disappear from the boards this will be why. I picked up Jodi and took her to a hotel near Kings Island and gladly $PENT some of the best hours of my life with this incredibly sensual woman. At some point, every time I'm with her I literally wonder if she's going to finish me off for good. But what a way to go! (My heart nearly beats out of my chest) We went at it for nearly a solid hour and I'm the one reaching for the tap out button every time. I'm not sure what else I can say about her at this point except she's one of a kind imo. Amazing skill set, classy, dresses for the occasion, always clean and fresh, knows how to make you feel like a man and you can't wear her out. As reported here lots of times, it's quite the opposite. If you've never had the pleasure of the company of this woman, you've missed out on a real gem in this hobby.

  9. #31847

    The Elusive Kylie Reed

    Didn't she find a new beau and gone into retirement (yet again)?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3  [View Original Post]
    Seems I can never catch her when she is in town. Does she advertise anywhere, or does she stay UTR and just message her regulars? Wouldn't mind seeing her sometime.

  10. #31846

    The Elusive Kylie Reed

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    I would put in here the same category as Kylie Reed.
    Seems I can never catch her when she is in town. Does she advertise anywhere, or does she stay UTR and just message her regulars? Wouldn't mind seeing her sometime.

  11. #31845

    Inbox clear

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox.
    Cleared some out.

    JB.

  12. #31844

    Brookee

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman Brookee is having trouble getting her add posted. She is still taking appointments an has a duo partner.

    If you have a weak heart forget the duo they will totally ware you out. Me I go from the duo. Seniors that contribute. To the site PM Me for the digits.
    I would love her info!! Duo sounds fantastic!!

  13. #31843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy4U  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad. She was a lot of fun. Her menu was wide open.
    She will disappear soon, then come back.

    I would put in here the same category as Kylie Reed.

    Surfaces when needed.

  14. #31842

    Brookee

    I would also like to reconnect with Brookee. She was a great provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenM  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please help me get in contact with Brookee again? I miss her so much!

  15. #31841
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    Escorts are human beings and of course they have preferences. They aren't some sort of robot that can flip on a switch no matter the circumstance. She's just one of the few that is able to get away with it and is an UTR, so she's one of the few saying it out loud. And it sort of is Tinder for young attractive girls.

    Guys get different rates and service based upon a lot of factors. That's how it always been and always will. This is the same market you've always played in. If she's looking for only 1-2 guys that fit that criteria, she'll easily find it.
    That's too bad. She was a lot of fun. Her menu was wide open.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape