Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 203 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 3033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2553

    Anybody seen Cindy?

    Since she got back to Stafford? I'm going soon, expectations high.

  2. #2552

    Thai / Cowan Blvd

    Paid a visit here 2 weeks ago. Paid $50 for half hour, and provider was mid 30's and a little chubby. She tried to start "play time" without a massage, but I insisted on a rub down. Should have by passed it, as she was putting a little to much pressure on my spine. I told her to lighten up, but she never did. Massage only lasted 5-10 minutes, and negotiations began. Out of the gate she wanted 2 Benjamins (NOVA pricing) for FS, and I countered with $130. She said she would do covered BJ and Russian for that, and I declined. She wanted a Benjamin for just a HJ! We settled on a buck fifty for all in. I wish I would not have been thinking with other head, as when her clothes came off, her fat and big tattoo on her whole side were revealed. She said a younger prettier girl was starting the following week, but I am afraid to go back.

  3. #2551

    For what it's Worth

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVa70  [View Original Post]
    I went to my favorite parlor today. The massage was very good, as usual. There was good teasing before and after the flip. There was no HE though. Has anyone else been recently? Have they gone legit?
    I was recently at some low end AMP (happened to see it while stopped at red light). For some reason, me and girl clicked pretty well and talked candidly about life in the massage business.

    Your comment reminded me of something she said. She commented how in today's world, girls may not give anything more than a massage to one guy even though she has wide open menu for others. Even if the guy is a repeat customer. She said it has to with the vibe the guy gives off. Maybe previous visit, happy friendly mood, but the next time he seems moody. That's why one visit got a HJ / BJ but nothing on the next.

    Again, just my opinion for what it's worth.

  4. #2550

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Can someone dm me if you don't want to post it here.
    She is in Fredericksburg. 10908 Courthouse Rd.

  5. #2549
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVa70  [View Original Post]
    I went to my favorite parlor today. The massage was very good, as usual. There was good teasing before and after the flip. There was no HE though. Has anyone else been recently? Have they gone legit?
    Damn, I hope not. They were always my go to for a simple good time.

  6. #2548

    Dm please

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Is apple at the healing hands in fredericksburg or spotsylvania county.
    Can someone dm me if you don't want to post it here.

  7. #2547

    Ad sites

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLuVA  [View Original Post]
    Been visiting the AMPs for quite some time and am just loosing interest in them. Do we have any places with Latina's or other ethnicities around here? I haven't been able to find any but hoping someone might have something -- even UTR is fine. Would love to find a new flavor to try. TIA.
    Check out any of the sites that providers post ads on. There's providers of all kinds.

  8. #2546

    Batteries Plus

    I went to my favorite parlor today. The massage was very good, as usual. There was good teasing before and after the flip. There was no HE though. Has anyone else been recently? Have they gone legit?

  9. #2545

    Need a new flavor

    Been visiting the AMPs for quite some time and am just loosing interest in them. Do we have any places with Latina's or other ethnicities around here? I haven't been able to find any but hoping someone might have something -- even UTR is fine. Would love to find a new flavor to try. TIA.

  10. #2544

    Apple

    Is apple at the healing hands in fredericksburg or spotsylvania county.

  11. #2543

    Curious

    Wondering if any of the girls around are able to provide a good deep BJ? Something I'm always looking for and hard to find and thought I would ask if anyone knew. I know it's been a bit since I posted. Feel free to PM me with any info.

  12. #2542

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to those who DM me about Cindy I will visit her. But can someone decipher what that mongor ment when said "the other one from eden"? Suppose also have huge rack.

    Might visit both places since in the area.
    Can someone dm me the details about Cindy as well as location of establishment?

  13. #2541

    Yoyo at eden

    Went and saw yoyo at Eden pretty decent massage and a good CBJ. You is actually very attractive with a great rack. I'm torn between going to see her or Cindy. Has anyone gotten FS from her or Cindy. Cindy said she will be back next week. If you could DM me her menu I would appreciate it.

  14. #2540

    J&l

    Got a solid BJ ending from a nice gal in her 30's a few months ago. I walked in and they took me right in to one of the first rooms on the main level and it was pretty awesome. I plan to return!

  15. #2539

    No luck

    Drove all the way there to see Cindy, but alas my luck failed me and she did not work today. So took some time with Jenny and well massage was too rough and I hate elbows. Decided not to waste time at Eden without knowing exaclty the name of the provider with big rack. Will return once at least get the name of that provider at eden.

    With jenny everything standard def not worth the drive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape