Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34804

    Alyssa Adult Search / Liz and Tasha

    I texted this one this morning still no reply. My gut tells me she's not real. Anyone have any intel?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3634252

    Reached out to craigslist Liz and Tasha ad and haven't heard back. Please PM with info

  2. #34803

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek2120  [View Original Post]
    Rambutt don't to be the so called I know it all. There is such a thing as YMMV, yes you are for the most part correct about a year and half ago before all the bust where happening. I had FS there. It was from a provider that transferred from another place and I happened to stumble on her there. So in my opinion never say never, I didn't throw much money either, so just saying. If it didn't happen for you, you cannot speak for everyone.
    Right.

    It occurred to me (long ago) that I may be either the hottest dude on the corner or the ugliest duckling around the block and this could have an effect on the service I get. Providers are human too with varying degrees of standards of service. I've been well served by providers that have been deemed "non-erotic. " I've been denied by providers that were reputed FS. And, I've borne witness to salons evolving or devolving.

  3. #34802

    Mister know it all?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Nope, it never happened. I can assure anyone going there for anything other than a good deep tissue massage and some serious fully covered stretching it aint happening. I don't care if you lay $1,000.00 on the table.
    Rambutt don't to be the so called I know it all. There is such a thing as YMMV, yes you are for the most part correct about a year and half ago before all the bust where happening. I had FS there. It was from a provider that transferred from another place and I happened to stumble on her there. So in my opinion never say never, I didn't throw much money either, so just saying. If it didn't happen for you, you cannot speak for everyone.

  4. #34801

    I just might take on for the team on Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by EDPills  [View Original Post]
    Saw a new place on eight mile just east of beach daly next to auto repair spot. Did not go, so no other info.
    I just might take one for the team the coming Wednesday.

  5. #34800

    Day Health

    Saw a new place on eight mile just east of beach daly next to auto repair spot. Did not go, so no other info.

  6. #34799
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinDogToo  [View Original Post]
    Been 2 weeks and nada!!
    Same here, over 2 weeks ago. Apparently not that interested in returning the favor.

  7. #34798

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky68  [View Original Post]
    Read my post # 34790.
    Nope, it never happened. I can assure anyone going there for anything other than a good deep tissue massage and some serious fully covered stretching it aint happening. I don't care if you lay $1,000.00 on the table.

  8. #34797
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquorLotto  [View Original Post]
    So Rhonda got busted awhile back, anyone have any contact with her or know of a resurfacing of any kind? PM me please, keep her off the radar.
    She has a pre trial hearing on August 27th, so she probably won't be working that day.

  9. #34796

    Pressure Point

    So Rhonda got busted awhile back, anyone have any contact with her or know of a resurfacing of any kind? PM me please, keep her off the radar.

  10. #34795
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingAround  [View Original Post]
    Spelled out to help with searches. In the last two months, "Lucy", "Ruby", and "She-She" (phonetic spelling) have been available. Lucy is on the slightly thicker side and bigger-chested than the other two, speaks English well. Ruby is what I guess you'd call "average" in size. She-She is petite and well proportioned (terrific cheeks that she sits on). $200 for a standard visit. Ruby is everything covered, nothing spectacular. Luch and She-She have wider menus for extra, they both really get into the session if given a bit of TLC.
    Is this the same Ruby that was as goldstar / magic?

  11. #34794

    Latest lineup at M-One (M-1)

    Spelled out to help with searches. In the last two months, "Lucy", "Ruby", and "She-She" (phonetic spelling) have been available. Lucy is on the slightly thicker side and bigger-chested than the other two, speaks English well. Ruby is what I guess you'd call "average" in size. She-She is petite and well proportioned (terrific cheeks that she sits on). $200 for a standard visit. Ruby is everything covered, nothing spectacular. Luch and She-She have wider menus for extra, they both really get into the session if given a bit of TLC.

  12. #34793

    Proving YMMV

    Read my post # 34790.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyJames  [View Original Post]
    Great massage, if you like deep tissue and Thai stretching. Completely legitimate otherwise.

  13. #34792

  14. #34791

    Great massage. Nothing more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky68  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if there is any connection to other locations, but curious if Ultimate Thai on Hall west of Heydenreich is worth a visit. Any intell?
    Great massage, if you like deep tissue and Thai stretching. Completely legitimate otherwise.

  15. #34790

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by NewDoug  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard anything yet but it has only been one day since I messaged. Sometimes I don't check for messages for a few days so I'll be patient.
    Been 2 weeks and nada!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape