Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 11574
-
08-04-25 20:14 #10224Senior Member

Posts: 87Star Spa Kitty
Texted ahead of time. Kitty greeted me at the door.
She has a pair of very nice MM C to D. It felt natural, but they were so pretty I just couldn't believe they were real. Looks about early to mid 30's with curvy body. Pretty good massage as she uses her elbows to give it an extra firm strength to the massage. Very good chatting throughout the massage session because I can also speak the same language. She will probably be friendly and professional for those of you who don't speak Mandarin regardless, but chatting with her was pretty fun! She was also wearing casual yoga pants and a simple white crop top that suits my taste.
We took care of business on the flip. As she took off her pants, I took a good look at her body. She has a trimmed, clean kitty, cute lips. Again, very pretty boobs, and they felt nice. She started with some light BBBJ to get the jr going, asked me to 69, and I gladly accepted the offer. She is clean, there was no smell at all. Got her pretty wet so we went straight to standing mish, then the standard mish with spread legs. She was squeezing the jr pretty well during mish, but her skills shine in doggy. Doggy felt incredible as I almost popped after just a few minutes. She asked me to lay down after doggy for CG and ACG. Finally, I asked her to lay down and put her legs on my shoulder to finish in mish again. She cleaned me up nicely afterwards, and we chatted for a few minutes before I had to be on my way to another city.
Dmg = hr+tip 60 + $. 7.
This place does not have secluded parking, front lobby was also pretty small compared to other places I've gone to. However, the rooms were nice with mirrors to look at while having fun. I guess the house fee is cheaper for that reason. Because I thought the standard house fee was 70 for the hour, I gave her the extra cash instead. I always bring in just the right amount of cash if not only a little more, so I don't have to worry about losing my wallet.
Highly recommend her as she is clean with good body. She is good looking, and will be here until the 15th. I will make time to visit this place again for her.
-
08-04-25 19:03 #10223Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 103Popped into Green Spa in Whittier
I happened to be in the area and made a visit to my usually stomping ground. Place was pretty quiet when I walked in. I was assigned Lisa for the hour. Since she was the girl that opened the door from the lobby to let me in. Short little petite girl, shoulder length hair, with a decent size rack. Paid for the hour and was ushered in to the first available room. Lisa was kinda friendly and flirtatious, I'm guessing business must be slow in the area. At least I won't be disturbed during our session. Like every other spot in town, the first part of the session was the massage. The massage itself was pretty good. Nice slow and relaxing, started on the upper portion of my back then slowly progressing down to my lower back. Plenty of sensual erotic touching and teasing around the groin area. On the flip side more teasing, Lisa provided plenty of extra attention to my manhood. After a bit of teasing, we discussed her menu. Opted for the CBJ and CFS. Gave her the tips and got the ball rolling. As I patiently waited for Lisa to return with her supplies in hand. When she got back, she went straight to business, gave my boys a few good strokes to get him arise, then wrapped a cover on it and proceed to give it a good tongue lashing, and vacuuming, she tickles the balls with her tongue and all. Slurp and sucked on junior like a hungry starving child. Next, she hiked up her skirt, panties were long gone and lifted up her top exposing her nice little oranges. She climbs aboard and begins to rock my world; her petite slender body was quite fun to watch as she rocks back and forth. After a bit of this, I took charge and laid her down, spread her legs and jack-hammered my way until she moans in ecstasy. Flipped her around and did her face down ass up. Smacked her ass as I fucked her from behind. Making her squirm. Decide to move on to the couch like chair and had her straddle me. Having her bounce on me as I munch on her titties. She pushes down as I push up, kept this going until I erupt in the cover. Finished the session with her holding me close and tight. We got sat there for a bit until my cock subsided. She got off me, cleans me up. As I got dress, getting ready to leave, she walks back in and handed me a cup of water.
-
08-04-25 18:58 #10222Banned Member

Posts: 537Just reached out to her. It appears she's on an indefinite break. Sounds like retirement. (Lucky)
Originally Posted by Vbic8033
[View Original Post]
I had Mia once. Didn't really care to see her again.
-
08-04-25 18:38 #10221Senior Member

Posts: 51Lucky (again) or Mia
Hi guys I was wondering if anyone had any info on where Lucky, formerly from Happy Massage in Rosemead and Dream Spa in Glendora, went? One fellow poster helped me locate her a few months back, unfortunately I was unable to see her for a few days and when I tried she was gone.
I also wanted to see if anyone had any info on Mia from Acu care in Baldwin Park. I've been trying to see her again but I have been told for the past few months she is on vacation.
Thanks for any info that can be provided.
-
08-04-25 13:43 #10220Senior Member

Posts: 66Monica -Tokyo Spa Covina
Tried Monica this evening from the current Tokyo lineup.
Looks: 6.5/10.
Age 30 ish. Slightly thicker than average AMP girl. Very pretty face. Her face reminds me of the Korean girl Hannah at ACU Care in Baldwin park. Big titties. Maybe Ds? Natural. Some booty on her. Clean skin.
Massage: 6/10.
Nothing important to note.
Attitude:8/10.
Non mechanical, good enough English to converse. Funny.
Service: 7/10.
She lives up to what you expect at Tokyo, minus Greek. No Greek. But she started the session with an excellent 10 minute ass eating sesh. This girl goes deep. I don't fuck with ass play much but I'm cool with their TUMA. And she's a pro at it. Maybe even better than Lola at rimming. After TUMA she gets me in position and starts a great BBBJ with DT. Good technique without teeth. So far none of the girls here have given toothy BJs. 69 with a clean pussy and ass. Got her into doggy and returned the favor of DATO. Doggy is a great view for her. Cover went on after DATO and hit it in doggy first then missionary while sucking her bit tits. Blew my load in missionary.
Other girl Tina came in while Monica was massaging and rubbed her tits on my back while straddling the sack. Didn't get a good look at her as I was face down. Them she left the room. She talked dirty so probably a good time.
50 hhr.
140 tip could probably get away with less but service was good.
-
08-04-25 13:09 #10219Senior Member

Posts: 131A few places where I encountered hot Latinas include Green Spa Acupressure in Baldwin Park, Apple Spa in West Covina, and Garvey Therapy Massage in South El Monte.
Originally Posted by TommyCool
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 00:41 #10218Senior Member

Posts: 211Tip Difference between C Org and AMPs?
Any significant differences between the C Org (? Fixed rates) and haggling practices at AMPs? I know the independents (TnA Board, Tyst) back in WA charge significantly more. Reason why I hit up AMPs for QV. But, with the independents I can reliably get repeated results. AMPs with rotations, not so much.
-
08-03-25 23:53 #10217Senior Member

Posts: 551The White girls are mostly found in Nuru places and on the streets. Once in a blue moon, they'll also show up in AMPs and C-Org house spas. I still dream about banging the Russian spinner I met last year. Probably the best slender body I've ever seen in person. I haven't found any Asian girls have that kind of body. There's a pretty cute light skin Colombian that I ran into in SGV, but haven't tried yet. I only met her briefly as I was leaving the establishment.
Originally Posted by TommyCool
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 19:20 #10216Regular Member

Posts: 18One pump Chump
Is it best to nut earlier in the day to last longer? I enjoy hobbying but I always can hold it in for like only a minute or two when it goes in. Usually the session ends after that so a lot of times I just get cut short on time or end up with a massage the rest of the time.
-
08-03-25 15:27 #10215Senior Member

Posts: 548Ice ice ice
I've passed by a few spots and there's been ICE nearby. Other spots just don't have quality service or charge way too much.
Originally Posted by TommyCool
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 23:58 #10214Senior Member

Posts: 117I'm laying low taking a break. A lot of places have gotten greedy. The talent is not what it used to be and everyone is trying to upcharge making the experience less pleasurable. Tired of wasting money. When you find a good girl they are gone in a few weeks then you have to hunt for another. Might as well by a automatic toy and a VR headset. LOL.
Originally Posted by TommyCool
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 21:55 #10213Senior Member

Posts: 211Asian palace postings and LL Massage recon visit
JP. Yes you did. Thank you. I got lots of good info from your posts. Will go there for a visit next time I am in the area. Palace sounds like a decent place and for sure the exterior shows promise that it is a nice spot for a relaxing session.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
On another. That same day I went to El Sereno to get my car washed. LL on Monterey Pass road was on my way. I stopped there and gave the place a visit. This place had advertised heavily on STG and BP and suggested there maybe Latinas there.
Went inside and talk with the two girls working. One was an auntie and not bad looking. She said her name was sugar. The other girl was younger with bad teeth, but nice smile. She called herself "CC". Both will get the job done. They were wearing outfits that showed off the needed assets. However, either got my juices flowing. So, I passed. But did chatted with them a bit.
The interior looked very run down and somewhat "skanky". Sugar told me showers were not available. She also mentioned the talent swaps out once a week or so. She disclosed she was leaving after that day. Wouldn't give me info on where she is going. Both of them spoke Cantonese and CC no real English. Asked about white girls and "Mexican" . Said no.
Still new to the area and seems talent here is mobile and moves frequently. Will try to find decent facilities to make it my regular and time the talent to the location. Hope my info helps shapes decisions.
-
08-01-25 21:46 #10212Senior Member

Posts: 648From what I've been hearing from a couple of shop Mamasans and an AAMP Mamasan, things are really slow in the SGV. SGV mongers tell me, when they do visit the shops, they're deserted. One said it means more leverage in negotiating.
Originally Posted by TommyCool
[View Original Post]
I frequent OC, more. Talking to Mamasan's, there is a slowdown there but not a dry as the SGV. I can't say if it's inflation or ICE. Unlike SGV shops which can now charge 70/ hr, OC rates are not as high and you can even find a few shops with pre-Covid rates of between 35-45 and hr. One SGV senior monger told me that many of his fixed income buddies simply can't afford visiting as much as they used to. So, if any AMP owners read this, bring down entry prices and you'll bring back customers.
-
08-01-25 20:47 #10211Senior Member

Posts: 211Vancouver BC
My second home is in the PacNW. Vancouver / Richmond BC have much more diversity. LEO List and Perb. Cc will give you some good leads.
Originally Posted by TommyCool
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 16:44 #10210Senior Member

Posts: 178SGV reports have been quite! All you mongers laying low or just not sharing the good spots? Seems like OC and LA has better action. Me I've been staying away from the scene here due to work trips out of town. But I have to say the scene in other states was nice. Nice to try different flavors for a change Mostly Asians here. Any recommendations for Caucasian white girls and hot Latinas? Seems be rare in the SGV. The joints I found out of state didn't really advertise online, I just randomly took my chances checking them out and one thing lead to another. Its more referrals and recommendations by word of mouth. Maybe that's how they operate under the radar?











Reply With Quote






