Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 808
-
08-08-25 11:16 #283Senior Member

Posts: 102Bella_sera
My experience with her. Sure. She had an ad on CL, actually, and I answered it. I didn't think anything interesting was going to happen, but I thought she was super cute and had big tits so I figured what the hell. At least I'd feel them squeezed against me. So I went to her hotel incall in EGV.
Originally Posted by ViagraN
[View Original Post]
First thing I noticed when she opened the door is that she was in a wheelchair. She wasn't paralyzed, but she was missing part of her leg. It didn't bother me, but I was surprised.
We spent about twenty minutes getting comfortable. She took off her t-shirt to reveal a small tank top with her cleavage practically poking me in the face. I decided to test the waters by rubbing her chest above the cleavage. She smiled so I took that as okay. I started kissing her shoulder very slowly and gently, working my way up to her face. She moved in a little and we started kissing.
Things happened pretty quickly from there. After some heaving petting, off came the tank top and her tits spilled out. More kissing and groping. She started massaging my dick through my shorts for a while. I tried to be patient, and eventually she slid off my shorts and put it in her mouth. Her head game was sensual and spitty. After a while of that, she asked if I had a condom--which I didn't--so she produced one of her own and flipped around into doggy. We did that for a few minutes, and then we switched back to her mouth where she finished with a very dramatic swallow. .
We chilled for a while, talked some about this and that, then she slid down to start sucking me again. This took a little longer, but she got me to the finish line and swallowed again. We chilled for a little while longer. She invited me to stay the night and have breakfast with her, but I had to pass due to work in the morning. I paid the cuddling rate and took off after a little more kissing.
The thing I remember most--aside from her oral skills--is that she didn't upcharge me for the extras. I paid for two hours of cuddling and got a lot more than I expected. Will she do this for everyone? I don't know. Maybe? Or maybe she liked me. Hah. Yeah maybe. I keep watching to see if she comes back up toward Chicago, but either I missed it or she hasn't done it yet.
Why this post is at the top of the forum.
Apparently according to what I have been told, the subject of the report is trying to extort the guy who posted this. We never allow that to happen and instead do the opposite of deleting them, we put them to the top of the thread.
If that means less guys post about Cuddle Comfort that's fine but we won't allow our members to be extorted. If you give in to this they will come back for money. It's happened before.
A2
-
08-06-25 18:41 #282Senior Member

Posts: 159Totally get it. Everyone has a different risk tolerance for sure as far as what data they share online.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 18:00 #281Senior Member

Posts: 808Sites and apps get hacked all the time, search "tea app data breach", if you send your picture on the app it will be stored somewhere. If you're single no biggie I guess, I'm married and I'm not ending up in couples counseling cause doesn't know how to secure a website.
Originally Posted by Econ911
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 15:57 #280Senior Member

Posts: 159What is the worry about sending a pic on the site? I don't have one on my profile so I usually send it with my first message.
Originally Posted by MeNU469
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 01:04 #279Regular Member

Posts: 5Update?
Any update? I've got one booked with cuddliestbunny. But telegram convo has me close to thinking there'll be nothing extra.
Originally Posted by TifosiGreko
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 18:25 #278Regular Member

Posts: 5Intrigued
Jesus Christ am I sad for only now discovering this site. Read through this entire thread. God damn did it seem to be better not too long ago LOL.
I'm determined to give it a shot in the coming weeks though. I'll find one on my own I'm sure, but anyone feel free to suggest any that could use a report.
-
08-04-25 18:01 #277Senior Member

Posts: 126Picture request from CC
I have not used CC more than a few times, but when the picture request comes, I tell them that I will text that but not put it on this site. That has worked for me several times. Once I have a phone number to exchange texts, then they will usually request it fairly quickly. Am I too paranoid about this? Maybe. Just my comfort level.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
M.
-
08-02-25 20:46 #276Senior Member

Posts: 1629She's trying to confirm you're a real person and not a scammer or similar. Very common request.
Originally Posted by BankerDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-25 12:46 #275Senior Member

Posts: 25Cristy02
Has anyone seen her? She wants a pic of me with my name on a piece of paper. Not sure why.
-
08-01-25 19:27 #274Senior Member

Posts: 112Jessica21
Jessica21 is not 29 like her profile claims. She also has an SA profile and it says she's 35. Have not seen her, but if she's on SA then you know extras are there to be had for an additional fee.
-
07-30-25 07:29 #273Senior Member

Posts: 159Should be good now.
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 03:39 #272Banned Member

Posts: 167At Econ911, your inbox is full.
-
07-24-25 16:14 #271Senior Member

Posts: 163Love to know more
Tried to see Bella Sera in St. Louis but she was also off to see the eclipse. Can you share any more details?
Originally Posted by Waking521
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 19:13 #270Regular Member

Posts: 5Quel and Emmy
I've had the same question.
Originally Posted by Waking521
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 18:30 #269Senior Member

Posts: 27Fatcat is a gem, she's super sweet and laid back, we had a great time.
Originally Posted by ChicagoScott
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





